khary payton kids

I can handle trolls.' Khary Payton gushed about his transgender son, Karter, in a Monday, June 15, tweet. ", The actor went on to say he warned Karter that "there would be so many supporters but also a lot of jerks who would be harsh" — and his son responded, " 'Yeah, I know about trolls, daddy. “I can handle trolls.”, A post shared by Khary Payton (@kharypayton) on Apr 6, 2020 at 11:56am PDT, “Man, there is nothing more beautiful than watching your child feel the joy of exploring what it means to be true to themselves,” Khary told his social media fans. Khary Payton is one proud papa.

Khary Payton/ Instagram; Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Payton posed with his son and daughter in front of the Millennium Falcon ship, with Maya rocking a pair of Minnie ears and Karter dressed in a hoodie and black baseball cap.

Stay tuned for more celebrity father news! Known for voicing Cyborg, Aqualad / Kaldur"ahm, and Drebin 893. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Porsha Williams and her daughter, Pilar Jhena "PJ" McKinley, stole the show for Halloween 2020.... Sean "Diddy" Combs' kids are celebrating him on his birthday. Karter with a K because it reminded him of my name. "You see, he was born female but has always identified as a boy. Talented voice performer who is known for giving life to the animated character Cyborg on … He is also known for his live action performances on General Hospital and The Walking Dead. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Not long after, he was dubbed in the 2002 children’s animated series “Proud Family”, where he played the role of the slapmaster. Khary Payton, Actor: The Walking Dead. Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Aquaman - Rage of Atlantis, LEGO DC Super Hero Girls: Super-Villain High, LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League - Gotham City Breakout, LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Cosmic Clash, LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom, LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League, I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. Khary Payton (born May 16, 1972) is an American actor and voice actor, better known for his voice role of the DC Comics character Cyborg across various films and video games.
He had a recurring soap opera role as Terrell Jackson on General Hospital in 2011.

Publicity Listings “We’re just loving and accepting our kids, which is not revolutionary. 501k Followers, 591 Following, 1,297 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Khary Payton (@kharypayton)

Patrick Reusse Age, What Do Bloods Say Soo Woo, Steve Schmidt Family, Strip Mine Vs Wasteland Mtg, Greek God Of Emotion, Chipmunk Warning Call, Mark Hicks Wiki, Disboard Bot Offline, Homographs For Fly, Zanesville Country Club Membership Cost, Brynne Kennedy Polls, Minecraft Tank Plugin, Predator Poachers Massachusetts, Southend Pier Boat Crash, Maître Gims Mp3 Audio, Goodman Warehouse Bedford, Al Udeid Deployment Ribbons, Spanish Conversation Pdf, Car Shop Covington Va Inventory, David Wife Laughed At Him, Toro Zero Turn Shuts Off When Brake Is Released, Wow Classic Stance Macro, Rare Game Gear Games, Charlotte David Foenkinos Pdf Français, Jesse Jackson Rhyming Quotes, He's A Pirate Piano Sheet Music, Colt All American 2000 Parts, Carrera Crossfire 2 Wheel Size, Terraria Dungeon Guardian, Cerf Volant Canadian Tire, Xander Norman Pictures, Danica Topolnisky Redden, Crybaby Bridge Georgia, Weiss Schwarz Singles, Petit Diamant Lyrics English, Easy Piano Duets For Beginners Pdf, How Is Testimonial Evidence Collected, Jeremy Hutchins Hand, Simple Lock On Se Not Working, What Does :d Mean In Roblox, Darren Mcfadden Height Weight, Dog Ate Parchment Paper, Batman: Arkham Asylum Map Size, Wwe Mayhem Hack Ios, Roughness On Roof Of Mouth, Sandie Rinaldo Self Isolation, Charles Bronson Wife, Someday Chords Zombies, Rothko Chapel 360, Spiritual Dominion Meaning, R Value Of Air Metric, Route 91 Harvest, Anycubic Mega Zero Upgrades, Jamaican Spiritual Bath, Nca College Nationals Winners, 福山雅治 子供 見た, Ranger Model 36 22 Rifle Magazine, Rainbow Text Instagram Bio, Ransom Riggs Net Worth, Cummins N14 For Sale, Motobug In Sonic 1, Windows 10 Taskbar Separator, 10 Porutham Matching Table, How To Pronounce Haudenosaunee, How To Reset Bell Satellite Receiver (9241), Minnesota Accent Challenge, Alternative To Cable Tv Canada,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.