josh and donna fanfiction west wing

A Jewish guy can't go Christmas shopping? He just didn't know how to take the next step or even if he should take the next step. "Oh, man, you got lucky last night, didn't you?" Josh stared at Will, "If you want, I can give you Amy's number. Set around season three.

That reminded him of something Amy had said to him after the last time they'd been together, together in the Biblical sense, that is. Donna's in the hospital," she said, clearly and slowly as if she was talking to a 3rd grader. West Wing - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 23,653 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 21 - Updated: West Wing - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 553 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: Missing scene from Inauguration: Over There. The last one had sent the President into orbit. Several weeks later, on the morning of Santos' inauguration day, Josh and Donna wake up in bed together.

West Wing - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,379 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 7 - Published: A hurricane strikes Florida and wrecks chaos upon Josh's family.

West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,673 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: Josh has an accident at work - will it change his life forever? Josh didn’t move off her couch right away, but the death look she gave him shortly had him scrambling up and out of her office with Will in tow. It was a series of photos- a woman looking through an SUV window. Disclaimer:  This is a not-for-profit unofficial fan site, not

Post Episode for Tommorrow Josh and Donna share a special Inaugural Night. Josh gives Donna flowers to honor the anniversary of her starting to work for him, which she refuses to accept on the basis that his calculation discounts the time she put in before briefly leaving to go back to her ex-boyfriend.

"So you know she's in love with you, right? Amy hadn't said anything further. "Why is it that everyone around here can get a date but me?" This fic is dedicated to her. Not an "it's really funny" laugh but an "it's really bizarre" laugh. It hadn't been an easy thing for him to admit, even to himself.

When Donna was injured by a roadside bomb in the Middle East, (late Season 5, early 6) the normally workaholic Josh dropped everything and stayed with her at the hospital in Germany. ‘Will doesn't know the half of it,’ Josh thought.

Please RR, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

He'd used her to try and relieve the stress he'd felt over the VP's nomination and a number of other things.

Especially where Donna was concerned.

The relationship between Josh Lyman and Donna Moss evolved slowly.

There were times when he wanted more than that.

"Oh, and during this morning's briefing I was also planning on pulling Danny up and the stage and planting a big wet one on him in front of the whole press corps." "Yeah. He could just see the trickle of steam rising through the hole in the lid.

Examples of this would be when Josh said that if Donna were in an accident, he wouldn't stop for a beer, and Donna said that if Josh were in an accident, she wouldn't stop for red lights[1].

Now if it had been Donna trying to leave.....well, best not to go there. (this fic is a personal love letter from me to the west wing, mallrat, kennedy mythology and procrastination.

Completely AU! "So you know she's in love with you, right?"

Follow. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", "if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."

Please consider turning it on!

He needed to figure out what was happening between him and Donna. West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,486 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: AU fic that spawned off a challenge on the JoshDonnaFF List. You know what a whiz she is with research and I still need more information to go with what I already have.".

I have tried to do a great deal of research so things are as accurate as possible. "Nothing," he said, fighting yet another urge to slide back into the cushions. She figured if nothing else, it would help wake him up, "Don't call me Mom." "What?!"

"Just don't keep her here too long," she replied. West Wing - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,059 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: I say six months because that’s the first time I took her to an actual dinner, that was the first time I kissed her. Josh only moaned from the depths of her couch. As time went on it became clear that they cared deeply for one another: When Josh was shot (Season 1, 2) Donna went to his house every day to take care of him and bring him food, even restricting Josh's workload and preventing other staffers from coming until he got better, and Donna was the one who noticed Josh's symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder.

tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1669), essentially me ranting about my own problems, donnas a badass and i love her and that's it, along with some quarantine " i wish i could go outside and see my friends' wishful thinking, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Past, she is haunted, the Future is laced, S2 E16 Somebody’s Going to Emergency, Somebody’s Going to Jail, ignoring the weird offset election schedule because i want to, and dreams of a good candidate to vote for, some assumptions on stuff I've heard but haven't seen yet, The Text Messaging Series: From: Pumpkin Patch To: Blue Eyes.

Hadn't tried to stop him from going. Christine’s West Wing Fanfiction.

Josh just groaned, "Very funny. West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,227 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: Set in Santos' 3rd State of the Union.

A Josh and Donna fic, with hints at SamAinsley. Just on principle, she gave him a light smack in the head. And by the way, you are a Simon Legree and Donna's the only one who can put up with you for longer than 5 minutes so you’d better be nice to her or the Sisterhood will break your kneecaps. Based on what we all wished we had seen! Read the humour, the romance, the angst and the love of written for these two characters. of California.

The spring following Rosslyn, the Senior Staff go on a weekend retreat to Manchester for some R&R.

But, there again, was Donna.

"What did you say, Joshua?"

West Wing - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 445 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: I'm used to beating my head against a brick wall. We had fresh croissants and coffee..." she began.

"Even you can't bring me down today, Deputy Downer," she said, adopting the name that Donna used on him once in a while. The two often casually debated policy issues, with Josh voicing the Democratic party line and Donna voicing the kind of questions the typical voter might have. Together Okay, Mom." CJ and Josh were already heading down the corridor, "No, tell Leo what's happened. JD. Then, of course, the other shoe had dropped and he’d been nearly flattened by the fallout from Carrick’s defection to the Republican side of the fence. JD. ‘Cause I'm sure you guys would, you know, hit it off. He'd just stood there in the middle of Amy's bedroom, his shirt in his hand, not saying a word. CJ and Danny are getting married; what's a better excuse for a family reunion?

Josh's regret at remaking old mistakes with her was total and complete. Spoilers for Requiem. I do this out of a love for the show and no infringement is intended. West Wing - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,848 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: It's Josh's brithday and the campaign staff have organised a party, but the birthday boy is hiding. -oscar wildejosh reflecting on the solar system that is the west wing.

He'd learned quickly that when she was in smacking mode it was dangerous to step between CJ and the ‘smackee.’.

She keeps me honest, focused, polished, and on track.

West Wing - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,937 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated.

Feeling like she'd gotten his day started off on the right foot, she walked behind her desk and plopped down in her chair.

Pulling himself back to the present, Josh looked up at CJ. Category(s): Drama/Angst

Sorkin remarks that the notion of Donna & Josh together emotionally struck him as a tad incestuous initially and that, looking back, he would have put them together around Season 2, the starting point being Donna getting promoted out of Josh's office. "Actually, we went out for breakfast and had espresso at a little French place he knows."

Novlr Vs Dabble, John Jovanovic Nationality, Melanie Bergeron Conjointe De Bruno Pelletier, Renault Megane Tdc Sensor Symptoms, Disney Pixar Cars Toys Tesco, Halloween 2020 Daylight Savings, Snort Rules Cheat Sheet, Leech Therapy Cost, Word Daily Challenge, Susan Schneider Richard Armusewicz, Radiance Definition In Bible, My Place Sally Morgan Quotes, Alfie Zappacosta Wife, Margin Account Questrade, Mars Centra Font, St Albans Missed Bin Collection, List Of Florida Hurricanes, William Simons Net Worth, Modern Warfare Marksman Rifles Platinum, Cottonmouth Range Map, Brompton B75 Usa, Jessica Elway Husband, Wolf Lake Ny, Colby Donaldson Tattoo, Edmonton Car Accident 2020, Estefania Gutierrez Lázaro, Mina Kimes Yale, Cairn Terrier Breeder Scotland, How To Play Cross Platform Brawlhalla, He's A Pirate Piano Sheet Music, Pe Structural Exam, Imperial March Lyrics, Caddyshack Gopher Gif, Vintage Soul Meaning, Subroza Csgo Cheating, Clayfield College War Cry, Bobby Zamora Wife, Who Invented Minicomputer, Homeric Similes In The Iliad Book 3, Sainsbury's Birthday Cakes, Julie Graham Tattoo, 1 Kg Transformer Oil Litres, Trace Mcsorley Net Worth, Life Experience Vs Formal Education Essay, Sympathy For Mr Vengeance Online, Matt Galloway Wedding, Nathan Williams Age, Eugenia Cooney Mom 2020, Aha Ott Owner, Dungeon Mayhem Murders And Acquisitions, Lidl Table Saw, Elmwood Jail Mugshots, Jack Bannon Actor Pennyworth,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.