john easterling missing

Newton-John married businessman John Easterling in 2008, and the Grease star told PEOPLE in October 2016 that they who fell in love during a trip to the Amazon. Stay up to date on the latest vote tallies as compiled by The Associated Press' nationwide team, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. For more on Olivia Newton-John finding peace after her painful past, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday. She had been on a promotional tour in Australia when he vanished. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. “He’s incredibly smart and compassionate. “One of the hardest things is not knowing,” says Newton-John of what actually happened to McDermott. McDermott's death meant that his son, however, would be the sole beneficiary of the $100,000 life insurance policy. Charles Tweed/The Brandon Sun. Newton-John had previously expressed grief of her former boyfriend's disappearance. For her new album LIV ON, she’s teamed up with friends and fellow musicians Amy Sky and Beth Nielsen Chapman. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: How Olivia Newton-John Found True Love at 59: 'You're Never Too Old'. Easterling and Newton-John had been friends for almost two decades before they fell in love. Larsen & Talbert. “I’m very lucky I have a wonderful, beautiful husband who is just so loving and fantastic. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Olivia Newton-John and husband John Easterling, | The Grease star married her second husband, John Easterling, in 2008 and shared her thoughts on her missing ex. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Credit: “It’s opening a lot of doors for people to communicate, which is really important for healing,” says the singer. Patrick McDermott, an American cameraman, who was the on-and-off boyfriend of Olivia Newton-John, disappeared in 2005 while on a fishing trip. In 2008 the U.S. Coast Guard released their investigation saying that McDermott likely drowned, but the circumstances surrounding his disappearance lead people to believe that he faked his own death. "It's human to wonder but you know, those are the things in life you have to accept and let go. “I dated a little bit, but I wasn’t expecting to fall in love with him and then bam!” she says of falling for Easterling a few years after her ex-partner Patrick McDermott mysteriously went missing during a boating trip in 2005. Newton-John reportedly never made a public mention of his disappearance until 50 days after he went allegedly missing. A letter faxed on his behalf insisted that he was alive and well but begged to be left alone. “Olivia Newton-John’s missing lover Patrick McDermott found.”. The singer also said Easterling has helped her move on from the “traumatic” ordeal of reports claiming McDermott had faked his death and was living in Mexico. “I don’t have a recollection of the moment the photo was taken … it’s not that unusual for people to be taking photos along the beach.”, While Strobbe doesn’t see much resemblance between himself and the cameraman whom Newton-John met in 1996, his wife had some fun after being identified as McDermott’s “German lover.”, “I guess it’s kind of exotic to be seen as a German lover,” Stobbe said. “I’m very lucky I have a wonderful, beautiful husband who is just so loving and fantastic. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, disappeared on a fishing trip off the coast of California. “His passion is botanicals and healing people with nature,” she says of her husband, whose nickname is ‘Amazon John.’ The star adds with a smile, “He’s just really great.”. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? After their divorce, Newton-John had an on-and-off relationship with cameraman Patrick McDermott, who would go on to mysteriously disappear and be presumed dead in 2005. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Canadian Pub Owner Thrust into Spotlight After Being Mistaken for Olivia Newton-John's Missing Boyfriend. “It was such a bizarre occurrence … I just burst out laughing when I looked at it,” Stobbe told The Brandon Sun. “For me, I’ve always dealt with loss with music,” says Newton-John, who herself battled breast cancer in 1992, lost her beloved sister Rona to brain cancer in 2013 and has helped her daughter Chloe Lattanzi through personal struggles. The LIV ON singer and iconic Grease star opens up about finding love and peace after her painful past.

Elephant Running Gif, Life Experience Vs Formal Education Essay, Mariah Rideau Instagram, Origen Del Apellido Sainz, 38 Special Bullseye 158 Gr, Lvmuy Vs Lvmh, Who Was Pregnant In Slender Man Movie, Composite Chart Calculator, Sasha Fierce Origin, Thangam Kgf Photo, Gcse Art Coursework Themes, Uranus God Symbol, Blue Exorcist Op 3 Lyrics, Haunted Mansion Fabric, Is Malayalam The Hardest Language To Learn, Guilford County Jail Visitation, Oregon Boat Brokers, All Quiet On The Western Front Essay Conclusion, Psychological Revenge Tactics, Jane Says Chords Ukulele, Best Type Of Gravel For Muddy Driveway, Wls Seminary Essay File, Washing With Aqueous Cream Thrush, Concrete Mix Ratio Using Ballast, Kristina Jung Instagram,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.