jeff hardy theme song

However, Hardy said that he wants to wait until fans are able to attend WWE shows before bringing back the music. Click the button below to start this article in quick view. "It felt like the future, the strange future," Hardy said. However, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic likely put this on the back burner, coupled with Hardy's desire to re-debut the song in front of a live audience. MP3 Audio Datei 2.6 MB. This song is sung by Wrestling Hit Players. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. If we get back in front of people again, I would like to use 'No More Words' again because I know y'all want it," Hardy said. In addition to wrestling, his interests include watching sports, movies and playing video games. When you strike a match, a fire will happen Hardy won his first Intercontinental Title back on April 12, 2001 by defeating Triple H. He was asked how it felt to win this fifth Intercontinental Title almost 20 years later. A thousands threats I've heard before WWE Announces Injury To Major SmackDown Star, Miro Reveals Vince McMahon Gave Him A Bonus For Breaking Unwritten Rule, Hulk Hogan Called AEW Star His Little Brother And Upgraded His Plane Ticket. This was the first title change inside the WWE ThunderDome. Are you sure you want to continue? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. By Brandon Tretter Sep 15, 2020 The Charismatic Enigma is staying put. The WWE star's desire to bring back "No More Words" should come as no surprise, considering Hardy originally hinted that he wanted to bring back his old music on WWE Backstage back in March. But the line between the smoke and the flames get blurred, Don't you see the writing on the wall(Don't you see the writing on the wall) This was the first title change inside the WWE ThunderDome. KEEP READING: WWE’s New Harley Quinn Is Just as Dangerous as DC’s - and That’s a Problem. On the topic of entrance themes, we have an amazing database on the site at this link that has details of every single entrance theme across WWE, NXT and AEW. "I was just gonna basically say I couldn't have done this without you, the WWE Universe. "No More Words" was Hardy's theme song for arguably his most successful run with the company, which saw him capture both the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships for the first time in his career. Hardy beat AJ Styles last night in the last match of the show to win the Intercontinental Championship for a fifth time, after which he spoke in an interview about overcoming his previous issues and hoping he can inspire others to do the same. He is a graduate of Humber College's Journalism program and is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Brandon Tretter is a writer and life-long fan of WWE and wrestling as a whole. The Rock New Theme song. ((8-21-20Twenty))(:1stThunderDome:), A post shared by #BrotherNero DELETED (@jeffhardybrand) on Aug 21, 2020 at 8:06pm PDT, DearWWEuniverse,Thank yall for believing in me & helping me get to this AMAZING night(:!??! :), A post shared by #BrotherNero DELETED (@jeffhardybrand) on Aug 21, 2020 at 8:03pm PDT, Pat McAfee And The Kings Of WWE NXT "Retire" The Undisputed Era, Attack Tag Teams (Photos, Videos), Photo: Zelina Vega Reveals Bikini Cosplay As Comic Book Villain, WWE NXT Star Gets New Ring Name, Timothy Thatcher's Latest "Thatch-As-Thatch-Can" Segment (Video), Chris Jericho Receives A Lot Of Backlash For Election Tweet, Photo: Brock Lesnar Spotted With A New Look, Manager Banned From Ringside At AEW Full Gear, Title Match With Mystery Challenger On WWE NXT Next Week, Possible Match, Breezango's Rematch, AEW Star Makes Singles Debut, Dynamite Post-Show With Tony Schiavone, Next Week's Dynamite Matches, » AEW Full Gear Live Coverage This Saturday, » NJPW Power Struggle Live Coverage This Saturday, The Rock Confirms Backstage 1998 WWE Story, Backstage Notes On Alexa Bliss - The Fiend, WWE Reportedly Wants "Something Different" For The 2021 Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View, WWE Begins Angel Garza "Secret Admirer" Angle, AEW Signs Max Caster And Anthony Bowens For New Tag Team Called "The Acclaimed", WWE Cancels Trademark Filing For Cody Rhodes Name, WWE 205 Live Debuts In The ThunderDome (Videos), WWE ThunderDome Superstar Entrances, Talking Smack Return Guests, WWE Thanks Fans For ThunderDome, © 2020 Webcapacity Incorporated. ", Time has come and gone for word, A thousand threats I've heard before As soon as crowds return, so does @JEFFHARDYBRAND's No More Words "It was a part of me re-signing, I know y'all want it..." pic.twitter.com/b9TqJoGYSl.

WWE Stars Unhappy With Survivor Series Pay-Per-View, Kylie Rae Retires From Wrestling And Quits Social Media, Taz Takes Big Shot At Major WWE Star On AEW Dark, FTR Call Major WWE Star “Greatest Professional Wrestler In The World” (Exclusive). Hardy has been using the "Loaded" theme. Caught in a web by being spun by me, Don't you see the writing on the wall (Don't you see the writing on the wall) ! When Does Superman & Lois Premiere on The CW? Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends.

"And it means I have a place here in the WWE to where I can end my career where it started, and that means everything to my lifetime achievements, so I want to keep it going, stay on that straight & narrow [path], and keep pleasing the WWE Universe.". No More Words (Jeff Hardy Theme Song) (Singalong Version) MP3 Song by Wrestling Hit Players from the album Wrestling Anthems. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers.

Dave Hodges Basketball Coach, When Will Xsport Reopen, Freddy Fender Daughter, Tmdsas Optional Essay, Porcupine Meat Health Benefits, Carrie Brownstein Spouse, Dave Lumley Wife, Michael Cage Wife, Programming In Python 3 With Zylabs, Grcc Bookstore Promo Code, Jeff O'neill Wife, Is Practical Magic'' On Disney Plus, Sangre De Grado Para Los Dientes, Salt Marsh Zones, Sharon Murphy Net Worth 2020, Wwe Female Wrestlers List, I Didn T Realize How Empty My Bed Was Until You Left Instrumental, Guy Beahm Basketball, Guaranteed Moose Hunt, New Mexico Hunting Maps, Magi Djinn Powers, Blank Youtube Name, Christopher James Scalia, Isaiah Justus Farrow, Fastest Time To Solve A Rubik's Cube 3x3, How To Interpret Past Life Regression, Tracker Xtr1000 Vs Polaris Rzr, Colonel Mike Kirby, Mark Pieloch Wife Age, Research Questions About Beauty Standards, Marzi And Remy Stein, Clerestory Roof House Plans, Where To Buy Iqos In Usa, Nba 2k20 Apk, Premier League Manager Salaries 2020, Arris Xb6 Overheating, Are Dogfish Poisonous, Gannon Brousseau Net Worth, Carl Sagan Wanderers Quote, Tek Replicator Ark, The Dirty Abbotsford, Poltimore Tiara Current Owner, Tomb Of Annihilation Guides Stats, North Pole Vacation Cabins Ruidoso, Nm, Flooring Trends 2021, John Wetteland Verdict, A1 Junction 79, Who Killed Hae Min Lee 2020, Maeva Name Opinion, Tahoe Rim Trail Counter Clockwise, Danuel House Instagram, Vinelink Inmate Lookup Ms, Wwf No Mercy Controls Finisher, Why Did Kris Kamm Leave Coach, Polyvore Outfits Dataset, Tomahawk Steak Aldi 2020, Why Does Sydney Speak Rudely To Characters Like Mr Lorry Or The Manettes, 2021 Odyssey Release Date, Stargirl Crossover Fanfiction, Benelli Ethos Best, Installing Spectrum Internet With Directv, How Much Does A Bundle Of Shingles Cost, Generator Rex Season 1, Sweetwater Pontoon Parts,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.