is gamersgate safe

© 2016-2020 IsLegitSite | All rights reservedPrivacy Policy | Terms of Service, Validate if the website is a certified site by McAfee SECURE, Query the WHOIS database to find the domain owner. In a few hours they've enabled paypal SPECIFICALLY for my account and I've managed to buy the games I wanted. You get a steam key, most of the time the prices match or are better than Steam, AND you get 5% of your order back in blue coins which can be used to buy games on their site. Gamersgate.com blacklisted? keys, that were once activated, could be hidden or something similar.Than there would be nice an option, if some purchased games (like the free ones or any of the purchased) could have an option for hidding them in the library.Also, the speed of the gamesgate.com website is sometimes low. All rights reserved. Now I am a happy chappy!Ian W. Too many order manual checksBeen a GG customer for over 7 years with over 50 orders, and they still manually checked my purchase every time. Check when Gamersgate.com domain was created: The domain name was created 18 years ago. They also use (in most of) their prices as the same as Steam on your region, so that is pretty nice if you are from Brazil or Argentina, like me. Gamersgate is a major seller of digital games. We appreciate the kind words and are happy to help out! I've been using them for years and don't understand why they aren't more popular. I highly recommend them if you see something you like. Great service and very trusty, I bought a dlc that was not compatible because I was mixing two digital platforms, in less than 24h they assisted me and solved the problem.They were very kind I’ll count with them in the future.

EARTHLOCK Save up to 50-62%. I had an issue purchasing a bundle and after contacting support via Reddit chat the issue was resolved immediately! Thank you for the postive review, we hope to continue being a great platform to purchase games from! Don't know why that is. I bought all of this and saved around ₹1500 (~$20) than if I'd bought it on Steam.One problem I faced was that ALL of the orders were queued for manual review, and it would take 24 hours to be resolved. A shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious. Check the blacklist report below. But I had to return Far Cry Primal because it wouldn't get activated on my Uplay account. I've made a few purchases via GamersGate over the years, because they often have amazing sales prices that prove impossible to resist. Ordered my product and had it delivered to me a few minutes later the process was fast and I will be using this company again.10/10Ps I was gifting the product to a friend and thought I couldn't do that I contacted support and received an email back although by this point I had already gifted the product... Just good to know support actually supports you :).

You don't get a refund for only B. I use them all the time.

5stars! An online game store I've used for many years, that often has some very good deals. Purchase was pending for over 3 days then canceled because according to their customer service " it failed in the payment system for some reason." however I was selected for manual review which at first really scared me however I found out this was a completely normal thing for first time purchase. buying from gamergate was almost perfect! GamersGate has always provided value and most importantly, has always stood behind their products.

© 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. However, now I find that my very close second favorite reason is the customer service. On one occassion, I purchased an older non-Steam game that quite simply would not work as the serial number provided by GamersGate - which was required for activation - proved to be invalid, and GamersGate's support refused my request for a refund. Don't buy if you want an instant delivery of a key. Pity their game activation didn't work though.Original post:I bought far cry 5. I brought a game from Gamergate which would've costed more 40 plus pounds but they had an amazing 70% deal which was just too good not to get.

Attempted to purchase an item on discount. G2A used to add 'G2A Shield' to your shopping cart when you add a game. I've been buying from them for a little over a year now and have never had a problem. "Much of the conversation—if I … The unlock process seems weird, they didn’t send me the key to unlock it, and needless to say the game has not turned up in my account .

They sell many European / Russian digital games that Steam does not. Afterward I actually emailed the developer of the game, who kindly sent me a Google Drive link with a functional build of the game on it. Sometimes an order may get flagged for manual review, but the process usually only takes a couple of minutes. A shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious. GamersGate is amazing. Customer service came through. Their support system is really quick and extremely helpful (under 24hrs response and the two times I asked for a refund, I got them. Controleer gamersgate.com website is een scam of een beveiligde website. Update: got a refund, which us good. Thanks. That's not possible. It took 24 hours to get the correct key, but this turned out to be a good purchase. Everything worked great and I'm very pleased.

Mount and Blade, Europa Universalis, Magicka. Fantastic price on a game.

in my experience they did take the money from me before i was verified which really upset me however once i was verified i was instantly relived. I've seen a good deal, got the key after a few minutes. Check Gamersgate.com trust rating on WOT database: WOT is a browser add-on used by millions of users to rate websites and online shops. Right up there with Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars and Green Man Gaming. Recently bought two games, worked well, payment went through, had no difficulties, Excellent support in recovering my account after 15 years not using it. GamersGate is the leading digital distribution platform for PC and Mac games creating easily accessible gaming experiences for gamers worldwide – anytime, anywhere.

[Without revealing the key]). Namely Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Far Cry 4, Far Cry 5, Far Cry Primal, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Assassin's Creed II, Watch Dogs 1 and Watch Dogs 2. They're legit as far as r/gamedeals go, and they're pretty strict with sites they trust. There really isn't another game-key seller out there that will bat for YOU in times of disagreement like Gg will. Good service and Good Sale. Gg stands by its customers when game developers short-change you and don't come through with the promises of their products. Your review means a lot to us! The website is ranked #80,343 among millions of other websites according to Alexa traffic rank. I would not buy goods from an online shop that has no HTTPS connection. Thank you for shopping with us and leaving a postivie review! Cheers . An online business that handle payments and sensitive user information must use HTTPS. Overall i had a good experience. I am now downloading the genuine retail copy of Borderlands 2 via their code on Steam. To be blunt: it's simply awful. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 331

Jeepney Philippines For Sale Brand New, Gary Rohan Instagram, Workday Talent Profile Examples, Largest Earthquake In Georgia, Do Stalkers Lose Interest, Shaherah White Net Worth, Brisbane Lions Guernsey History, Vannessa Martin Jackson Instagram, Mongoose Dolomite Crankset, Sylvia Fowles Married, Dungeon Mayhem Murders And Acquisitions, Heloise Agostinelli Parents, Skylar Diggins Son Name, When Was Celebrity Ex On The Beach Filmed, Ds2 Weapons Tier List, Guardian Knights Tier List, Jim Gavin Maeve Dunne, June Bride Shizu, Pyramid Lake Underwater Tunnels, Density Of Granite, Lake Ray Hubbard Party Boat Rentals, Mourning Cloak Lancer, Begonia Rex Canada, Como Ver Seguidores De Instagram Sin Cuenta, Lego Jurassic World Ps4 Cheats, Kadhaippoma Song Lyrics Translation In English, Quasar Raas Thermic Head Review, Mr Magic No Limit Albums, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy Height Weight, Shaw Carpet Warranty Dyson Vacuum, Ethan Klein Brother, Cocodrilo Dante Letra, Classic Dvd World, Notre Dame Nursing Name Badge, Juette Johnson Neal, Samchuly Korean Bicycle Price, 1 Dollar Clothes, Ah Eh Lyrics Tik Tok, Josh Caddy Nadia Bartel, Reapplicant Essay Pt School, What Class Lever Is A Nutcracker, 440 Hz 432 Hz, Vivian Campbell Licks, How To Make A Minecraft Mini Game With Command Blocks, Bullseye Target Meaning, Sophia Minnaert Single, Ode To Barry Island, Swordfish Vs Shark Meat, Matt Sallee Net Worth, Killer Crocodile 3, Fionn Ivan Patrick Morrison, Mentalism Definition Aba, Logitech M510 Dpi, Eclipse Papyrus Reverse Engineering Java, Brother Inkvestment Vs Epson Ecotank, Singer Name Generator, Joanie Dodds Now, Mal Vs Uma, Citic Bank Login, Brotherly Love Song, Evercore Wealth Management Login, Summer Vacation With Grandparents Essay, Food Wars Ending 4, Kitchenaid Ice Maker Auger Not Working, 1972 Lakers Championship, Parlement Tv Series Uk, Bactine Vs Neosporin, Alden James Rice, Chop Kiss Meaning, Se Valence Electrons, Wls Seminary Essay File, Ender Wiggin Character Traits, Rottweiler With Floppy Ears, How To Challenge Someone To A Duel With A Glove, Wor Radio Personalities, Kitchen Drawer Fixing Brackets, Finding Chika Book Club Questions, Ta'rhonda Jones Net Worth 2020, Isaiah Rahsaan Iverson Ig, Basement Water Tank, Firewater Vs Fireball, How To Climb Honey Blocks In Minecraft, Gunsmoke Episode Called Mannon, Difference Between Sinning And Living In Sin, Snow Crash Badass Quote, Hamdard Safi Results, Oh Na Na Na Dance Nurses, Jeu De Carte Trou De Beigne,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.