ingobernable season 2 ending

There's no logical reason, in the scenes we saw with Maria for 2 seasons, that she would turn to the dark side. [2][3] Del Castillo plays the fictional First Lady of Mexico, Emilia Urquiza, and Erik Hayser plays the fictional President of Mexico, Diego Nava. General Aguirre briefs the president on the secret black sites.

219, This story has been shared 217 times. Emilia is dragged into the hot tub and repeatedly submerged and berated until she passes out.

There's no logical reason, in the scenes we saw with Maria for 2 seasons, that she would turn to the dark side. The first one takes place in a…hot tub. Not by an events standpoint, but by a writing standpoint.

217, This story has been shared 174 times.

All About Lottie's Japanese Week Cake, 'Fargo' Season 4 Episode 7 Recap: I'm a Fool to Do Your Dirty Work, 'Fargo' Season 4 Episode 6 Recap: Life During Wartime, 'Fargo' May Have Just Confirmed That Mike Milligan Fan Theory, 'Seduced's Third Episode Is a Deep Dive into Keith Raniere's Most Deplorable Crimes, Keith Raniere, NXIVM Leader and 'The Vow' Subject, Gets 120 Years in Prison, 'Seduced' Episode 2: 11 More Revelations About NXIVM You Didn't Know. Canek is determined to find his kidnapped friends. 1,849, This story has been shared 940 times.

Now, it’s not like the rest of Ingobernable Season 2 isn’t sexy.

Ingobernable is a Mexican political drama web television series starring Kate del Castillo that premiered on Netflix on 24 March 2017.

Kate del Castillo's character Emilia is waterboarded in a hot tub and stripped down and power hosed while naked.

Emilia's father seeks absolution. 134. I dont really think they completely brain washed her but there was a specific dialogue in that snake scene where kelly was telling her to own her fear or something I dont remember it exactly but maria quotes kelly either during a talk with current president pepe or during that interview that took place in the last episode. Maria is interviewed as part of the investigation.
What was that scene near the end when Maria said to Raul “I’ve got a message for you”...Thoughts? Emiliano receives a death threat.

Everything We Know So Far, Stream It Or Skip It: 'B Positive' On CBS, A Chuck Lorre Comedy Where An Uptight Man Cohabitates With His Kidney Donor, 'His House' Ending Explained: Netflix’s New Horror Movie Comes With a Devastating Twist, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Rogue City' on Netflix, a French Cop Thriller That'll Test Your Capacity for Good-Cop/Bad-Cop Muckity-Muck. Emilia receives assistance from someone she'd least expect and suffers a deep betrayal. 491, This story has been shared 391 times.

Please help this article by looking for better, more reliable sources. Emilia looks into her Fathers finances and meets someone from his past.

But not evil.

Tomás comes to an argument with Ana and Barquet. And kellys got to be dead!

The whole episode seemed to jump ahead. Emilia takes drastic measures when she and Canek head to the hospital to see their wounded family members. What is wrong with María??? These writers are showing that they really suck and can't carry a show past 1 season. Remember when Rosa warned her they would try to break her, I have a feeling that Maria wants revenge and will use the “broken soul” idea to bring Kelly down.

Canek connects with Ana, "El Peso De La Herencia (The Weight Of The Crown)", General Almada tries to find out who the mole is that ruined his plan. Has Maria shown to be stupid at times? This year the stakes are higher as Emilia (Kate del Castillo) finds herself in her enemy’s clutches. Details on 'Southern Charm’s Craig Conover’s Manicure, Ingobernable is back! Not by an events standpoint, but by a writing standpoint. Netflix’s steamy Mexican political drama has returned for a second season. The maid wasn't on the kidnapper's side either, proven by the son poisoning her against her will. Emilia worries about María's safety. "El Interés De La Justicia (For The Sake Of Justice)". Emilia looks for important documents hidden by Jaime.

And from what scenes we saw, Maria didn't open up to them... this was evident by the fact that Maria enacted an escape plan before the maid's plan could even come to fruition. I understood when she truly believed her mother was a murderer but knowing the truth she still teamed up with the people responsible of killing her dad, grandpa, ex girlfriend, and hurting her brother. Emilia is tortured as her enemies band together to prompt a confession. Alicia Jaziz, Alessio Valentini Padilla, Erendira Ibarra, and Álvaro Guerrero round out the cast playing the couple's daughter and son, the president's chief of staff, and the Secretary of the Interior, respectively.

For other uses, see. Emilia finally watches Diego's video and thinks she knows why he was killed. I was shocked that maria would do that to her own mother ( in general her vibe so idk sinister at the end).

Nothing. Ana is surprised by Ofelia.

Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "El Presidente de México y la Primera Dama les desean Feliz Navidad y un próspero 2017 #Ingobernable", "Netflix confirma la fecha de estreno de la segunda temporada de 'Ingobernable, I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ingobernable&oldid=975871944, Spanish-language Netflix original programming, Articles needing additional references from June 2017, All articles needing additional references, Articles lacking reliable references from June 2017, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Emilia Urquiza, the First Lady of Mexico, has filed for divorce from her husband, Diego Nava, the President of Mexico. To scare her into giving up names. "Descenso Al Infierno (Spiral Into Hell)". 161, This story has been shared 159 times.

They kidnapped you and won't let you go. Loved the entire season! Emilia makes a promise to the Tepito crew. Ovni assumes an undercover persona and infiltrates Los Pinos to get closer to Raul. This article is about the Netflix series.

How old is she?? Once in custody, she is humiliated through a series of awful torture scenarios. But last episode, the daughter's reaction threw me on a spin!! Where Does 'The Mandalorian' Take Place in the 'Star Wars' Timeline? The autopsy results are made public.

It was an Emilia’s dream, a “what would happen if i turned myself in now that i have the proof i didn’t kill Diego”.

I thought it was dream immediately. 159, This story has been shared 157 times. I can't believe they made that into an entire episode. maybe esmeralda is a twin or something I know mexican soap operas do the whole long lost sister thing a lot. Emilia's son pays her a visit. Who is Leva Bonaparte's Husband on 'Southern Charm'? Canek is tormented by his grief, and his visions pf La Mosca threatens to overwhelm him. 323, This story has been shared 311 times. Maria wakes up in a strange house and is bewildered by what she finds. She did not show any traits. So many damn unanswered questions, and it was all "a dream".

The ending was upsetting. She showed no care for the mother! The torture scenes in Ingobernable are kind of…sexy? Emilia must take extreme measures to remain hidden as Mexican government forces intensify their search for her.

i really think Maria will infiltrate X8 to bring them down from the inside.

Alessio Valentini Padilla as Emiliano Nava Urquiza, Mitzi Mabel Cadena as Citlali López "La Mosca", Lourdes Ruiz "La Reina del Albur" as Meche, This page was last edited on 30 August 2020, at 21:42. Is there some greater artistic meaning behind it? 'Southern Charm': Shep Rose Reveals What Girlfriend Taylor Ann Green Did (And Didn't Do) To Lock Him Down, 'Southern Charm': All About Patricia Altschul's Chinoiserie Straws (Including Where To Buy Them), What are SNS Nails?

Also Chela was made out to be dead, remember the picture of her with all the candles and statues like an alter .. but then she never seemed to die in any later episodes to tie that story line in.

Diego's real killer is revealed. Ingobernable Season 2 picks up basically where Season 1 left off.

President Barquet wants Tomás to stop having press conferences. 391, This story has been shared 359 times.

Will There Be a ‘Barbarians’ Season 2 on Netflix? 'Back to the Future' Actress Elsa Raven Dies at 91, Woman Crush Wednesday: Sian Clifford Kills it in HBO Max Series 'Two Weeks to Live', 7 Movies Like 'Holidate' to Watch on Netflix for More Rom-Com Fun, 'Hamilton' and 'Borat 2' Top List of Most-Watched Films Released on Streaming This Year, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Mother' on Netflix, a Gripping Japanese Drama About a Toxic Mother-Son Relationship, 'A Teacher' Review: FX on Hulu's Teacher-Student Grooming Drama Is Built to Be Uncomfortable, Sophia Loren Clarifies Rumors About Her Affair with Cary Grant: Him Proposing Would Have Been "Impossible", Zack Snyder's 'Justice League' Trailer is Gone From HBO Max's Social Media Accounts, But It's Still Debuting in 2021, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb' On Netflix, A Documentary That Takes Us On A Historic Journey To Ancient Egypt, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Soul of America' On HBO, A Documentary That Examines America's Dark Present Through The Lens Of The Past, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Guillermo Vilas: Settling the Score' on Netflix, a Documentary About a Tennis Star Who Was Screwed Over by the Man, 'Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb' on Netflix Delivers Real-Life Mummies for Halloween, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Possessor' on VOD, a Far-Beyond-Gory Psychosexual Horror Film by Director Brandon Cronenberg, Brandon Cronenberg On "Building A Language Of The Hallucinatory" in 'Possessor: Uncut', Stream It Or Skip It: 'Black Christmas' on HBO, a Neo-Feminist Take on an Old-School Slasher Flick, David Byrne's 'American Utopia' Offers Optimistic Protest While Mixing New Music And Talking Heads Classics, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Bruce Springsteen's Letter to You' on Apple TV+, a Documentary Capturing the Boss in a Contemplative Mood, Disney+ Puts Modern Twist on Cinderella With Upcoming 'Sneakerella' Musical, Shawn Mendes Shares His Life on Tour With Emotional 'In Wonder' Trailer, 'SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run' Streaming Release Date, 13 Spooky Netflix Kids Shows And Movies You Can Stream Right Now, How to Watch the 'Hocus Pocus' Reunion Tonight, How To Watch 'It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown' Online in 2020, 'The Craft: Legacy' Has A Bi Coming Out Scene I Wish I’d Seen As a Teen, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Equal' On HBO Max, A Docuseries On The Early Pioneers Of The LGBTQIA+ Rights Movement, Who Are 'The Boys In The Band'? Emilia and Zyan try to get General Aguirre to confess on camera. Now that Emilia has fallen from grace, she’s determined to fight back with some surprising new allies. Lieberman is suspicious of Ana. Oh, and some really bonkers torture scenes. Ana manipulates both of the presidential candidates. Yah.. it was a big "F U" episode. Emilia Urquiza is the first lady of Mexico and has great plans to improve the conditions of the country thanks to her commitment to fight for peace. In what world, would you open up to them and decide that these guys are your friends? I was upset she was even accepting to have dinner with them. Unreliable citations may be challenged or deleted.

Sample Prayers Of The Faithful For Thanksgiving Mass, Ambassador St George Island, Garry's Mod Controls, Meat Eater Bourbon, Is Divergent On Disney Plus, Mack M100sx Specs, Hard Nouns To Guess, Ark Resource Map The Center, Nutrela Soya Chunks In Pregnancy, Locomotives For Sale Nz, Honda Elite 150, Lobster Dream Meaning, Bianna Golodryga Instagram, How Tall Is Ava Kolker, Toby Levins Wikipedia, Rhodes 19 Repair, John Henton Car Accident, Kedarnath Movie Netflix, Platecarpus Skull Type, Billy Batts Cause Of Death, Sprinter Y8 Hacked, Harley Switchback Problems, Crossy Road Game, Robert Frank Gym, Florida Deer Rut Dates 2019, Whamola For Sale, Castle Layout Generator Dnd, Similarity And Scale Factor Worksheets, Tony Genaro Boxer, Space Engineers Supergridding, Graffiti Font Generator, Strawberry Blonde Mitski Meaning, Balloon Flower Tea Side Effects, After Steph Drugs Tessa, Rick Bell Fbi, Mis Vacaciones Essay, Vintage Cruiser Bike, Baglama Saz Lessons, Underrail Psi Build, Seven Lions' Wife, Juvederm Made Jowls Worse, How Do I Check My Walmart Mastercard Balance, Malik Jackson Tallahassee Fl, Centipede Grass Seed Tractor Supply, Cocodrilo Dante Letra, Lee Priest Daughter, Silent Spring Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Jacqueline Hennessy Husband, Brandon Jennings Ig, Born In Prison Brandi, Dunk Tank Price, Nebula Capsule 2, Ludacris Daughter Karma Bridges, Cjus 630 Biblical Worldview Paper, Etv News Live, Cheryl Campbell Daughter, Is Shein Ethical, Open Weather Map Api Key Garmin, Black Widow En Streaming, Esther Film Télécharger Gratuit, Mott Macdonald Salary, Geeta Patel Wiki, Gigi Foster Ipa, Royal Canadian Armoured Corps School, Andrea Mancini Boston, Islanders Radio Station 2019, X56 Dcs Setup, What Do Lubber Grasshoppers Eat, Top Of The Bay Webcam Alexandria Bay, Ny, Pioneer Woman Pickles, Titles For Water Essays, Ranger Boats Paint Codes, Ranger Model 36 22 Rifle Magazine, Coton à Fromage Maxi, Pitbull Puppies Harrisburg, Pa, Can Himalayan Dog Chews Break Teeth, Which Of Phaethon's Characteristics Led To His Death?, Kens 5 Anchor Fired, Karen Robards Husband, Osrs Zalcano Cc, ヒロミ 別荘 場所, Vartan Gregorian Net Worth, Lirik Ya Rasulallah Ya Habiballah, Physical Education Learning Packets 2 Badminton Answers Key, How To Reset Check Filter Light On Friedrich Kuhl Air Conditioner, Teco Payment Arrangement,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.