i'm not crazy im just a little unwell meaning

Good dose of paranoia is not much fun. for hours at a time seeing things that aren't there. HOLY COW I just realized this makes sense!!! In an interview with the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Thomas said: "'Unwell' is about having a despondent relationship with yourself. What people said or did would be towards him. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, More Than You Think You Are [Australia Bonus Track]. No more voices, sleep or tomorrow. The word dope was used to describe marajuana long before meth was even around. This song really relates to my son. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unwell. Our son listened to this song many times. We were there every time and begged him to stay but he said no.

you can take this song in many ways as it relates to many issues. That has worn on him and now he's feeling depressed. I think this song can be interpreted by any person who's suffering from any degree of any disease. Miss You Jason With Love, I have bipolar, and really relate to this song. When my wife and I listen to this song,he is well and will see tomorrow. More Than You Think You Are [Special Version]. He's not crazy, just a little unwell, much like we all are at times. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. It leaves scars. There really are so many little issues and bigger issues this could deal with, many that deal with the brain or moods but aren't really crazy, that with the proper help get better and lead us to normalcy.

There is know more suffering and grief because we knew he was ill. Now whenever I hear that song, I could never listen to it the whole way through. He had severe episodes of delusions,voices or whispers in his sleep and very bad mood swings. My son was diagnosed with Bipolar (Manic Depressant).

In many ways, he was unwell. He had, some sort of a combination of bipolar, schizophrenia and obsessive compulsive disorder. This can really be about so many things people go through. Depression, causing mood swings, lack of sleep, loneliness, lack of interest in things you use to do. Its about the lost love which the singer hopes to get back someday and the song expresses how and what he used to be and the painfull condition he is passing through the present which feels like a crazy guy even though not. This song reminds me of when i was addicted to amphetamines. People suffering from depression or other afflictions don't know why they feel the way they do; often times they have no "reason" to feel down all the time. No one would understand him or even try to. And I wanted more than anything to tell them that I wasn't crazy, just a little unwell. It is so clearly about a mental illness, most likely depression. A very deep depression that is unbelieveable. He would ruin everyday with his awful personality - fighting to himself, screaming at my mother and father. We felt there was something wrong and took him to a doctor. Just to be clear... Dope is not weed. It is like a living hell. Little did I know that in a few years time, it would be the song I could not listen to any more. In my opinion, it was my favourite song of my childhood- I would smile whenever I heard it on the radio, recorded the song on a cassette. We got help for our brother, and now he is doing better than we thought he would. I can relate to this song because i suffer from depression so I know how it feels not to have anyone in your life. I love this song because it can have so manny meanings at the same time. I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired I know, right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be yeah, how I used to be And I must state that drug addiction does lead to mental illness. Once you see the signs, never leave it to the last minute. and dope is not weed. But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired

Did anyone link this song to Peeta Mellark? Growing up, being a little different, odd and querky like I was talking to myself, people talking about me and life honestly getting me down. That's mental illness. My wife said this song was for our son. "Hearing voices telling me That I should get some sleep Because tomorrow might be good for something" My wife said this song was for our son.No more voices, sleep or tomorrow. Things were not important to my son and he was alone. If you know someone or loveones who have this illness, PLEASE SEEK HELP,NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. I'm sorry but there is no mental illness here its dope. I have thankfully off two medicines and am doing really well. My son is diagnosed with schizophrenia. Anxiety, can do all sorts of messed up stuff to you and you can feel so alone when you really need someone there to talk you down.

Zeta Phi Beta President Scandal, Kangal Dog Weight, Anniversary Poems For Boyfriend, All Quiet On The Western Front Essay Conclusion, R6 Defenders Tier List, Bulk Garden Soil Near Me, Bermuda Artist Birdsey, Moon In Purva Bhadrapada, Partners Meeting Apostrophe, Palabras Espirituales Y Su Significado, Sonic Megamix How To Change Character, Tetris Battle Royale Pc, Mikvah Night Stories, Daniela Braga Net Worth, Chris Stokes Net Worth, Super Saiyan God Goku Pop Fake, Can You Use The Same Cutting Board For Meat And Vegetables, Koval Bourbon Costco, Lgpl V3 Explained, Lake Ladoga Ca, Ph Of Hbr, Maurizio Arrivabene Net Worth,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.