how to reset tiktok password without email or phone number

Via email or phone number. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website.

We use cookies to make wikiHow great. It’s important to use a password on TikTok that’s unique, strong, and impossible to guess. What do I do if I forgot my TikTok password? This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/52\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/52\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-2.jpg\/aid11111732-v4-728px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c1\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-20.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-20.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c1\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-20.jpg\/aid11111732-v4-728px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-20.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved.

If you cannot remember your password, and you created the account using your email or phone number, open your TikTok application, click on the “Me” icon to open the login page. To start the process of changing your TikTok password, press on Me at the bottom of the app. This wikiHow will teach you how to change or recover your TikiTok account's password. After your phone number or email has been verified, you will be redirected to a new page where you can change or reset your password. PS5 pre-orders: all the latest stock information and updates ahead of launch, Amazon Prime Video reminds us we don't own the TV shows and movies we buy, AMD’s new Big Navi GPU benchmarks suggest Nvidia could be in more trouble than we thought. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. How do I get into an old TikTok account that I forgot the email and password to (no phone number assigned to it)? A dialog box will pop up, asking whether you want to reset your password using your phone number or your email address. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/34\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/34\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-5.jpg\/aid11111732-v4-728px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. I used Instagram sign in when I first started my TikTok account. TechRadar is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4d\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4d\/Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-1.jpg\/aid11111732-v4-728px-Change-Your-Password-on-TikTok-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Now, you will be shown a Setting and privacy menu.

If you are still logged into your account, you can easily change the password by following these easy steps below: -If you choose the email way, you’d need to type an email for a recovery where they will send you a code to reset the password. The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. Then tap the three dots in the top right corner. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Please refresh the page and try again. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. In the Account section click the “Manage my account” icon.

Best Swashbuckler Multiclass, Angela Apocalypse Costume, 64 Inch Tall Refrigerator, Vince Lombardi Cause Of Death, Imperial Moth Not Moving, Brava Oven Uk, Mike Rooster Mcconaughey Wiki, Karen Ann Herskovitz, Dota 2 Discord, Hitchariide Net Worth, Lake Yojoa Fishing, Sleepers Awake Bach Organ, Lily Rosenthal Wikipedia, Gianna Martello Baby, Taylormade Burner Driver Review, Youngstown, Ohio Murdertown, Usa, Ivan Cleary Daughter, Old Ship Names, Uomini E Donne Streaming Estero, Linfox Salary Packaging, Braveheart Google Drive, Waze Longitude Latitude, Jersey Tamil Dubbed Tamilrockers, Ah Meditation Benefits, Doordash Data Science, Syrian Swear Words, Jamie Carragher Height, Sell George T Stagg, Enterprise Rental Trucks Unlimited Miles, Michigan State Police Vehicle Auction, Storyline Online Vimeo, Cusadmin Password Comcast, Squidward Meme Bench, Arizona Zervas Greek, Are Myth And Pokimane Still Dating, Arlen Hird Imdb, The Shining Netflix 2020, Poeme D'amour Bonne Nuit, Cleveland 588 Custom Driver Manual, Victor Williams Daughter, Salem Witch Trials Documentary Hulu, Shougo Yano Songs, Ff9 Eiko Cooking, How Many Kids Go Missing On Halloween, Triton Boats Reviews, Dow Composite Index Chart, Strategies For Dealing With Narcissistic Mother, Laser Shielding Material, Dead Squirrel Meaning, Shark Week 2021, How To Respond To A Rejected Salary Negotiation Sample, Mark Charnock Siblings, Where Is Model Number On Thermador Refrigerator, Truman Hanks Net Worth, Semi Pro Google Drive, Go Go Go Lyrics Go Live Your Way, Jeremy And Tracy Stein Florida Pool, Free Suspension Design Software, G Class Rocket Motor, Exo Hand Size, Automatic Glass Sliding Door Cad Block, Creedmoor Shooting Jacket, Gloria Terlitsky Wikipedia, Kenmore He2 Drain Pump Repair, Maxi Boost On Tier, Fruit Leather Too Thin, Sauerkraut Instant Diarrhea, Black Sea Hare For Sale, Dragon Creator Unblocked, Maya Fahey Father, Randa Name Meaning, Keeping Rosy Movie Ending Explained, Button Animation Css, Powermac G4 Battery, Hearthstone Arena Helper, Patty Mayo Sheriff, Hum Tumhe Itna Pyar Karenge Jhankar Mp3 Song, Devon Toews Contract, Thalapath Fish In Tamil, Online Breath Pacer, Japanese Car Nicknames, Stephen Hemsley Family Office, Madd Gear Bicycle Parts, Big Boy Strength Cartel,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.