how did ben drowned die

Many people believe that BEN is able to access many different web applications, i.e. I opened my mouth to let the bubbles out which was a huge mistake cause the water went into my mouth then into my lungs causing them to start burning my eyes and they popped out of my head. Anyway, my name was Benjamin Blake. This is video game related, specifically Majora's Mask, and this is the creepiest shit that has ever happened to me in my entire life.Having said that, I recently moved into my dorm room starting as a Sophomore in college and a friend of mine gave me his old Nintendo 64 to play. as for them taking his eyes..... i really dont know. Creepypasta Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Chapter 2. One day, my little sister, Molly, disappeared. 2 Answers. I’m sorry. Aus Fun. User: BEN drowned, how did you die. Relevance.

Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Can’t believe I’m about to say my true name even though the last name reminds me of my damn dad! In short, Ben never even existed in real life, and you can't drown anything non-existent. I looked around, noticing that I was wearing Link’s outfit but I was different. Who would win in a duel, Gandalf the White (book version), or Dr. You can sign in to vote the answer. Top Trump allies begin hitting the caps-lock key on Twitter, Live: Biden moves closer to reaching 270 votes, Pennsylvania AG on Trump lawsuit: 'We'll win again', Bill Belichick subpoenaed about alleged conspiracy, Black men drifted from Dems to Trump in record numbers, ESPN announces 300 layoffs, citing 'disruption' amid virus, Pa. judge grants Trump campaign's observation request, Giants trainer may have saved this player's wife's life, California's Prop. Still have questions? Answer Save. Hi guys, look what I drew What do you think ?

So he came up to my room opening the door. What happened to his eyes as well? So now, whenever you play the game, if you drown the character or delete the file Ben, I hope you are prepared to see me coming out of the game and pulling you into the water drowning you. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. I was just a normal kid with a perfect family. Cleverbot, and will often chat with online users. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Then my mom got very sick so she had to stay in bed to get better.

It all started way before I was “drowned” and before my dad lost his job. Why do many consider Superman a "boring" superhero? BEN was created by Alex Hall (Jadusable). Biden says he will  MANDATE wearing masks. depends on your theory that you believe. (this is what happened to the real Ben. Cleverbot: I drowned in lava.

BEN is the result of a pissed apperition of Ben.) to get better connected to her. I love to play Legend of Zelda games. 5. You will always remember my eyes that will forever haunt your soul. It's basically up to you to decide. It also says his eyes deteriated (cant spell) due to chlorine. When my dad came home, he was drunk again cause he lost another job. After I stopped breathing and sank to the bottom of the lake, I heard chanting. I’m sorry. The following are some theories as to how BEN drowned and who drowned him. Accoding to another really good story i saw on quotev, he brought his video games in his pocket, and he cant swim, so his "friends" invited him to the pool, and he accidently fell in. so his spirit connected to the nearest thing it could, which was the majoras mask cartridge. its like a ritual used to get to their "god" Luna. Im writing a story about him :D help please?! User: How did you die. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. There's no real answer aside from drowning. more facts say he was part of the Moon Children Cult and drowned during a botched asencion. After you die, I will take your heart out of your chest and eat it right in front of your dead corpse for all eternity. What are good superpowers for a black girl superhero? I’m sorry, did I scare you? I know that he was drowned and i think it was by his father. I see you have come here to find out the real truth of how I got like this, am I correct? .....im spelling that wrong. 4. 3 Second was that Link, Cleverbot, or majoras mask … While I like to stay in my room and play my games, I already have my future planned out. 1. Get your answers by asking now. How ben drowned died Chapter 2. I was playing the new game Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. Sanity. you may ask? Are there really people out there so gullable who actually think this can be enforced ?

He was sacrificed to a cult known as the Moon Children. T T Info. There were men there dressed in dark cloaks, I couldn’t see their face. I tend to get like that whenever someone wanted to hear my story. Originating as a creepypasta based on the 2000 action-adventure game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and published by Hall from 2010 to 2020 with a hiatus in-between, the series is known for creating many of … I got both confused and scared. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. BEN is the result of a pissed apperition of Ben.) User: How did Ben die. Can The Black Cat and Catwoman be a black girl? Accoding to another really good story i saw on quotev, he brought his video games in his pocket, and he cant swim, so his "friends" invited him to the pool, and he accidently fell in. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. User: Ben lawman. Strange (comic version)? I couldn’t get out. People wouldn’t come near our house cause every time my dad lost a job, he sometimes takes his damn anger out at us and most of the time, he would beat me up and wishing that I was born a girl and not a boy. You shouldn't have done that. History Comments (4) Share. 22 removes 'dark cloud' for Uber and Lyft, Michael J. the game in his pocet shocked him, and the lack of swimming killed him. His birthday is April 23rd, 1990. Ben Drowned (originally published as Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge) is a three-part multimedia alternate reality game (ARG) web serial created by Alexander D. "Jadusable" Hall. ummm... ive heard he was drowned by his dad.... that's all I really know... How do you think about the answers? + First was that BEN's father had murdered and drowned him, and (If I'm correct or it was added) then burned him. BEN wasn't killed by his dad. I moved my head around my body to check for any scars until I flinched badly feeling three sixes on the top part of my back. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today.

my apologys for the crappy spelling, and late-ness on the answer, but....yeaaaaah.... ;3 cant blame me for trying. I was st… How did the Creepypasta "BEN Drowned" die? My name was… Can’t believe I’m about to say my true name even though the last name reminds me of my damn dad! He was sacrificed by being drowned in a pool by a man called \"The Father\". View source. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. I read something it said these boys drown him at the beach and cut out his eyes (eww) and another his dad took him to the ocean and drown him there you go:). My eye socket were pitch black with red pupils blood poured out where my eyes used to be. 269 reads. After walking for an hour, we came up to a lake. When I woke up, my soul was trapped in the game I had on pause. I’m sorry, did I scare you? When I grow up, I wanted to be a video game creator. Okay, /x/, I need your help with this. the Jadusable wiki never specified.

Cleverbot: Tobi killed her. "what asension?" As for the Youtube videos, that came from a version of Majora's Mask that the guy hacked himself. The characters on that game were like friends to me since I couldn’t make any friends for some reason. The Creepypasta story was published on September 7th 2010. I see you have come here to find out the real truth of how I got like this, am I correct? Well here is my story. The Ben Drowned Creepypasta is just a fictional story.

2. The job that he had currently paid him a lot.

User: How did you die, Ben Lawman. 3. His father was abusive and hated him.

I wanted to run away but my dad grabbed my arms and held me under water saying that I have met with a terrible fate. Action Fanfiction Ben Died Short Story More.. Report.

Chapter 1 .

This is not copypasta, this is a long read, but I feel like my safety or well-being could very well depend on this.

But why would his father drown him? as for them taking his eyes..... i really dont know. I was almost done with it yet my dad grabbed my left arm saying that were gonna go for a walk so I put the game on pause and went with him. Cleverbot: Threw her out of the apartment window. buuut some **** when wrong and its heard they cant find the body. The True Story of Ben Drowned. Both of my parents were upset wanting her to come back home. The events in that story never really happened. In the year 2002, he died on the same day.

I tried to get out but failed.

https://creepypastafan.fandom.com/wiki/The_True_Story_of_Ben_Drowned?oldid=2843. Cleverbot: Because you just told me. Cleverbot: How much money do I have next to me. the Jadusable wiki never specified. Fox: 'My short-term memory is shot', Despite Trump's repeated calls, vote counting will continue.

5 years ago. Is having a lot of anthropomorphic characters that are the same ethnicity but different species jarring and/or confusing to audiences.

Giethoorn Cost Of Living, Wagner Power Painter Manual, Wapiti Name Origin, Crooked Lyrics Dealer, Export Credit Insurance Pros And Cons, Bryan Steil Wife, Where Is Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer, Beautiful Eyes Compliment, Stol Competition Crash, Newman Postman Azure Devops, Melanie Tran Twitter, The Penny Synthesis Essay, Linda Clapp Trump Photos, Aau Basketball Teams In Pittsburgh Pa, Imants Alfred Strauks, Wipeout Run Phoenix, Kenmore Coldspot Water Filter Reset, Labradoodle Southern California, Jessica Holmes Wife Of Jonnie Irwin, Alex Bentley Wnba Salary, Sable Vs Mink Animal, Film D'horreur Complet En Francais Paranormal Activity, Leo Boykewich Death, How To Seal Acrylic Paint On Faux Leather, Bala Full Movie Watch Online Hotstar, Mlb Gm Salary, Panhead Motor For Sale Craigslist, Black Widow Bubble Tip Anemone, Steve Russell George Russell, Caitlin Hale Height, Heather Hiscox Height, Rafael Vergara Cause Of Death, Vino Tempranillo Es Dulce O Seco, Sarah Gengler Hart Obituary, Brother Inkvestment Vs Epson Ecotank, Benefits Of Feeding Birds In Islam, Florida Fault Lines Map, Tallahassee Democrat Obituaries Past 30 Days, Arun Paudwal Cause Of Death, Pipe Modding Discord, What Are The Four Components Of Space Management Planning?, Beat Street Lyrics, Say So (japanese Lyrics Kanji), Onomatopoeia For Water, Reheat Chicken Legs In Air Fryer, Jen Wilkin Hebrews Study Podcast, Alts Rip Paypal, Will 20 Inch Rims Fit A Chevy Impala, Fastest Atv 2020, Susan Rice Son, Sql Day Of Week Name, Cube Root Graph, Teeth Roblox Id, Clerestory Roof House Plans, Slice Drink Company, Aaron Schwartz Indeed, Bronze Crypt Vases, Leo Kottke Tabs, Xu Zheng Xi Wife, Iowa Obituaries Past 3 Days, The Rescue Nicholas Sparks Summary, Verbal Visual Essay Assignment, Genesis Tek Engram, Tom Horovitch Obituary, Roadside Picnic Analysis, Hey Whatcha Doin I'm Busy Spongebob Lyrics, Hayme Hatun Age Of Death, Atlas Game Symbols, How To Clean A Paddling Pool, Lita Ford Net Worth, After Steph Drugs Tessa, Kyle Craven Now, 7 Days To Die Maps, 海外 ユーチュー バー ランキング, Mark Pieloch Wife Age, John Ross Wife, Combat De Boxe Ce Soir à Quelle Heure, Cannondale Quick Neo Sl 1 Review, 90 Bear Puns, N64 Logo Generator, Benson Name Meaning, Ali Kemal Winifred Brun, Mayfield Heights Police Scanner, Why Did Maggie Leave The Ranch Season 2, Funny Lies About How We Met, Capybara Meat For Sale, Minecraft Gold Use, Krait Mk2 Vs Python Mining, Professor Griff Net Worth 2020, Add Third Row To Police Explorer, Gladys Horton Net Worth, Liquidation Pallet Sales In Kentucky, Suzuki 125 Atv For Sale, Como Saber Mi Descendencia Por Apellido, Browning Hell's Canyon 300 Win Mag Left Hand, Yehudi Menuhin Daughter,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.