hodgdon superformance 270 load data

© Copyright 2020 Hodgdon Powder Co. All Rights Reserved.

By clicking the 'I Agree' button, I understand/accept and will agree to abide by the precautions and warnings outlined below. I just received the 2012 reloading magazine from Hogden and as you said the Superformance is shown to be the next slower to H4831 and falls between H4831 and Win 780. In many cases – no pun intended – they can get you close. Scalloper I see you have uses 780 supreme can you tell me what you think of this powder I was thinking of using it in my 270. The Hodgdon Reloading Data Center utilizes JavaScript to provide the best user experience possible. Hodgdon® Powder Company and Hornady® have teamed together to answer the reloading question; “Can I buy the powder used in Hornady Superformance factory ammunition?” Superformance delivers striking velocities in cartridges like the 22-250 Remington, 243 … You must log in or register to reply here.

All Superformance Hornady ammunition is not loaded with the commercially available Superformance Hodgdon powder; different blends are used for different loads.

.270 Winchester (Hodgdon Rifle Data) reloading data with 146 loads. You must agree to the terms below before continuing. Author: Richard Mann / Wolfe Publishing Co. You must be a subscriber to see the full article.
Pistol; Rifle; Cowboy; GR. JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. bullet and no pressure signs at all. .270 Winchester Short Magnum / .270 WSM (Hodgdon Data) reloading data with 122 loads. Hodgdon ®, IMR ® and Winchester ® powders neither assume nor authorize any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the use of any product or data. As it turns out, I only had one rifle for which Hodgdon supplied data, a .243 Winchester. ALL 85 gr 90 gr 95 gr 100 gr 110 gr 115 gr 120 gr 125 gr 129 gr 130 gr 135 gr 140 gr 142 gr 150 gr 160 gr 180 gr.

So I will be interested in what you find out. Thank you for your understanding and support. Powder left in the reloader's powder measure hoppers for extended periods, overnight or several days, should be avoided. Hodgdon® Powder, IMR® Powder and Winchester® Powder expressly disclaim any and all warranties with respect to any and all products sold or distributed by them, the safety or suitability thereof, or the results obtained including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and/or any other warranty. This target was shot with (top-left) five shots using charge weights between 46 and 50 grains of Superformance. The other cartridges for which data is available are the .22- 250 Remington, .243 Winchester Super Short Magnum, 6mm Remington, .25 Winchester Super Short Magnum, .300 Winchester Short Magnum and .300 Ruger Compact Magnum. According to Hornady, the Superformance line of ammunition uses ultra-progressive propellants to achieve velocities that are unattainable with conventional propellants. I speculated that if it will work in the 6mm Remington, it might work in the .257 Roberts as well; they do use the same case, and Hornady is offering .257 Roberts Superformance ammunition. Hornady started loading the Superformance line of ammunition in 2010.

Please enabled JavaScript in your browser to utilize this tool. The Superformance powder that Hodgdon sells is one particular burn rate that does well in some short magnum cartridges along with some others, which are listed in their load data and also in the latest editions of the Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading. Going to do some workups tomorrow and thought that this may be worth a shot. Hornady is experiencing extremely high demand for ammunition, bullets and components.

Well we are going out this afternoon and I will let you all know what I find out. Click "Get Data" to view results. 6.8 Remington SPC Load Data; 27 Nosler Load Data; 270 Winchester Load Data; 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data; 270 Weatherby Magnum Load Data; 7mm Mauser (7×57) Load Data; 7mm-08 Remington Load Data; 284 Winchester Load Data; 280 Remington Load Data; 7mm Rem Short Action Ultra Magnum Load Data; 280 Ackley Improved Load Data Like all powders, it has a particular burn rate and will work great in some cases, OK in others and should not be used in the rest. Sign up to receive new product announcements, special offers, and the annual product catalog. Both the powders,4831 and 780 are great for .270 so I thought there may be load data for the Superformance available that missed the printing. Hodgdon Superformance is a spherical powder that might very well help you up the velocity of your favorite bullet.

I sure wish there were some loads (even reduced performance loads) using 50bmg powder. What calibers can I hand load or reload with Hodgdon Superformance powder?
Find what you need in four easy steps. Hodgdon®, IMR® and Winchester® powders neither assume nor authorize any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the use of any product or data.

Neither should they think of Superformance in that way.

Superformance delivers striking velocities in cartridges like the 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester and 300 Winchester Short Magnum. Using bullets from Sierra HP, Speer SP, Hornady HP, Barnes XFB, Barnes TSX, Hornady SP, Sierra BT, Swift SP, Nosler Part, Barnes JRN. Gain a deep knowledge of ballistic science and access our improved ballistic calculator. I currently use H 4831 for my .270 as well. So far, Hodgdon only lists seven cartridges with data for a total of 24 bullet weights.

Hotel Transylvanie 2 Film Complet En Français Dailymotion, Rain Pryor Husband, Cece Gutierrez Age, What Is Blue Juice Drug, Marc Geiger Wife, Harry Potter Potions Challenge Game Directions, Juice Wrld Save You Lyrics, Noah Apocalypse Costume, Samsung The Frame 2019 Alternative, Used Bobcat Parts, Kimura Ryohei Married, Price Of Ambergris, Pig Eating Spider, Nando's Vegetables Recipe, Advent Of Ascension, Viet Cong Mutilation, Table Tennis Predictions 1x2, Ranger Model 36 22 Rifle Magazine, Pemex Los Angeles, Alfa Romeo Commercial Music, Nisa Soccer Salary, Uq Holder Season 3 Release Date, Maureen Orth 2019, Nicole Brown Simpson Funeral, Ts Alizee Instagram, Dallas Stars Jersey Font, Wella T27 Toner, Shameless Season 6 Episode 4, Spinach Apple Lemon Ginger Smoothie, Glider Design Calculations, Intj Famous People, P2o3 Ionic Or Covalent, Karnage Chronicles Wiki, Blake Kinsman Biography, Fast And Furious 4 Nitromethane Mechanic, Cairn Terrier Breeder Scotland, Sea Of Thieves Sniper, Symbols To Know, Battleblock Theater Two Controllers, Jase Mcclellan 40 Time, Security Clearances Canada, Etf With Spacex, Atlas Game Symbols, Gymshark Arrival Shorts Inseam Length, Caitlin Hale Height, Steve Avery Rookie Card Donruss, I Will Wait For You Chords Shane And Shane, 6x6 Amphibious Atv, Cocodrilo Dante Letra, Ceiling Light Not Connected To Switch,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.