hanging tackle box

This is a really nice tackle box for large lures or crafting hardware medical kit etc. International bidders, please contact us prior to bidding, as costs for shipping outside the USA(or Alaska and Hawaii, inside the USA) will be higher. Rustic Handmade Birdhouse Brown Wood Bark Hanging Bait Shop Log Cabin 9" tall Bird house is made out of solid wood and bark.

Includes heavy duty.

COLLECTIBLE ec2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3Eec2-146fcecc97c-0x109-, Here is a Plano Large Hanging Bait Lure Tackle Box Fishing Crank Baits Model 700. This box can hold up to 50-60 baits. Measures approx 20 by 11 inches by approx.

Or if the flaw is on the item itself. And are presented in full view, by merely flipping the dividers…just like turning pages in a book. OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENTS MAY BE ACCEPTED. Retail Hours: (Walk In Traffic) Temporarily Closed, Curbside Pickup: Tue - Sat: 10am - 3pm PST Sun - Mon: Closed *Pick up location - Tennis Warehouse Unit 110, Phone Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 6pm PT Sat - Sun 10:00am - 3:00pm PT. Please let us know if you need this item faster and are ready to pay the extra shipment costs for expedition. These charges are not included in the final price or the shipping price. But not limited to: retail stores, second hand stores, garage sales, auctions, etc. All Items when possible are shipped USPS PARCEL POST.

Bait Hayotzer, Jerusalem. Pick up a couple of these boxes for my crankbaits. Click on the“See Other Items” button to the right to find the other Special Mate Tackle Boxes shown elsewhere on eBay. Tackle Storage Tackle Boxes Drawer Units Tilt Out Boxes Tackle Trays Hanging Tackle Bags More Fishing Outriggers Livewells Cutting Boards Tool Holders Models available for Ford, Dodge, Honda, GMC/Chevy and Toyota Trucks as well as models that mount directly to toolboxes. * Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. 8" HANGING SPOON BOX.

Ordinary use. Our rates include handling. I do my very best to provide a detailed description or plenty of pictures so you can see every detail of a item for yourself. Box HOLDS 225 TROLLING SPOONS.

If you are not satisfied for any reason at all. All rights reserved. Or if the flaw is on the item itself. FROM THE MANUFACTURER: With the 7915 model big bait box your tangles are over.

If interested PLEASE DO ASK.

Please contact us either by phone or email before leaving negative feedback or opening a case. Posted with. SHOPS. If you have any questions, please email us. as the topic to avoid inadvertently opening a case, SPECIAL MATE HANGING 8" SPOON BOX Special Mate boxes are available with 8" body bait or 8" spoon dividers.

Box can store 120 (plugs) crankbaits as well as spoons and is 8" in depth. This box is made for standard sized spinnerbaits and spoons. Home / Tackle Storage / Hook & Lure Hangers & Organizers. Baits stay in place inside the box's in the toughest of travel. We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly.

MEASURES 22.5"Length X 11" Width X 9" Height.

Other locations will have a size/weight/location fee from USPS/UPS. Great collectible item. Stinger, Mepps, Cop-e-Cat, Flutter Spoon, Luhr Jensen, Silver Streak, Needle Fish, Pro King, Flash Bait Etc. One of the best investments we ever made to keep our lures from becoming tangle messes It comes with the 6 trays box is in perfect condition. If there are any flaws, I will note them to the best of my ability. Heavy-duty dual-locking latches and a padded lid keep your lures safe in their place without tangles.

Cook's Go-To Tackle Storage Systems. I will always combine shipping whenever possible except when to do so may cause damage to items.

$9.99.

I have more Rustic Handmade Birdhouses available in my other listings. The Trinity Special Mate Tackle Box is a must-have item to become an organized angler. Rustic motif. Typically it takes 2-5 business days for arrival depending on your location.

If there are any flaws, I will note them to the best of my ability. All Items when possible are shipped USPS PARCEL POST. thanks for looking, Internationl buyers email for freight charges, HUGE HAND CARVED FISH BARRACUDA BAITS. With two strong steel latches, and a folding handle for easy carrying.

Tackle Box, - 20 Compartment Waterproof Portable Tackle Box Organizer With Storing Tackle Set Plastic Storage - Mini Utility Lures Fishing Box, Small Organizer Box Containers For Trout, Jewelry, Bead 4.2 out of 5 stars 189.

Return Policy: If you are unhappy or not satisfied with your purchased item.

Hook & Lure Hangers & Organizers Follow This Category.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER 1-269-281-1951 MON-SAT 8 AM– 5 PM EST. the cord is aprox.

The tackle box will be shipped from the manufacturer by UPS within approximately seven to ten days after receipt of your order.

1000D Waterproof Ice Sea Fishing Tackle Bag Lure Reel Line Hook Bag Pack Hanging, Squid Jigs Box Egi Jigs Bait Lures Accessaries Storage Case 2 Sided Tackle Bag, Fishing Live Lure Bait Worm Tackle Holder Storage Box Case Container Organizer, Fishing Lures Sequins Spoon Baits Metal Jig Tackle Bag Treble Hooks Spinner Case, Fishing Lure Bags 1 Pocket 12"w x 10"L and Multi Sizes, Waterproof Fishing Tackle Box Double Layer Lures Bait Storage Case Plastic, Fishing Lure, Hanging 1 Pocket Heavy Duty Tackle Bag 12" X 12" Blue 2pk, Tackle / Lure Storage, Spreader Bar Bag /, Blue & Black Mesh, Fly Bait Hanging Board Fishing Lure Baits Case Tackle Box with Hook & Loop, Hydro-Flo Hanging Bait Stowaway Spinner Bait Fishing Tackle Storage Box, Hydro-Flo Hanging Bait Stowaway 72 Spinner Bait Fishing Tackle Storage Box, Plano Hydro-Flo Hanging Bait Stowaway Spinner Bait Fishing Tackle Storage Box, Plano Hydro-Flo Hanging Bait Stowaway, Clear Hanging Bait NEW HOT White, Lure Fishing Bags Spoon Bags Baits Jigs Cast Pockets Storage tackle boxes, Fly-Fishing Waist Pack, more storage for fly boxes, leaders, lunch, and more, Fishing Tackle Bag Storage Bags Pockets Storage Spoons Baits Jigs Cast Lure Bag, SPOON & LURE HOLDER PADS, BIG AL 24x9.6, 2 SIDED, FISH,TACKLE STORAGE, CAPT. Bass Mafia Bait Casket 3700 Price: $11.99 . All B & B Tangle Free Bait Boxes are designed to eliminate tangled hooks and to protect lures and hooks from being damaged. Normal wear includes items that can be cleaned up by the new owner and improved during reconditioning. No more peering down into dark cubicles trying to determine which compartment holds the lure you are seeking. Please make sure that if you are paying with PayPal your ADDRESS is CONFIRMED with PayPal(other methods as wr, A very quaint& rustic Bait Shop Hanging Bird Feeder. The underside of the lid is lined with foam padding to secure the lures in place when the box is closed.

BY FAR THE BEST BOX FOR HANGING BAITS ON THE MARKET. SHIPMENT OF THIS TACKLE BOX IS LIMITED TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY! This largest of the Special Mate boxes contains 9 ribbed dividers.

SHIPMENT OF THIS TACKLE BOX IS LIMITED TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY! Measures 18 inches tall not including the wire hanger at the top. Special Mate Tackle Boxes are available in three heights: 13-inch. Ordered an 8 inch box for my walleye bandits. It can, pack 72 spinner baits into a convenient container the size of a small lunch box.

God condition.

Up for auction I have this huge Plano musky hanging bait tackle box.As you can see by the pictures it is in great condition.Due to the weight of this box shipping is going to be set at $20 which will include insurance and tracking.Due to the size of this box and weight I cannot offer combined shipping with any other items I have listed.Payment is due within 3 days from auctions end.Good luck bidding!

I had to add a piece of foam to the top to eliminate movement. The lure storage cases are constructed for durability.

Thank you. Cook's Go-To Tackle Storage Systems.

There are other costs that come with preparing and packaging items other than the price at the post office. As well as our other items from our Artscollectible shop, are mostly coming from our exquisite collection of arts and collectibles that a few generations of our family did enjoy for many years. Great conversation piece! Updated hourly.

Here we have a Antique Brass and Steel Hanging Scale John Chatillon and Sons Made in New York USA. We ask that all returns include a copy of the sales invoice as well as a phone number or email address.

The outer case is made of a tightly woven water and hook resistant padded material, with a heavy duty dual zippered closure. If you see or notice something in the picture of the auction that looks like it could be a flaw or blemish and you are not sure what it is. It will hold 45 large crankbaits. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost. $24.69 …

a item for yourself.

However, please be aware that I am not an expert! with crankbait dividers holds 45 lures. 29" long. Once you try one. Jury is still out. It is a very strong stackable box as well if you have others like it.

These are by far the best storage solution for all your crank baits or spoons. 20 ft Should hang from handle not electric cord. Very clean inside. While the two smaller boxes may be purchased with either crankbait or spinnerbait/spoon dividers installed. Crankbaits. Shipping.

M11 Traffic Cameras, Alhamdulillah For Everything In Arabic, Samsung The Frame 2019 Alternative, Netflix Usa Exclusives, Gazelle Bike Accessories, Kodak Colorplus 200 Vs Gold 200, Floating Sandbox Titanic, Home Remedy For Goat Cough, Path Of Building Fork, Is Andrea Hall Deaf, Steven Roth House, Rachael Finley Net Worth, Gunsmoke'' Laughing Gas, Chelleli Kapuram Serial Wikipedia, Rose Marie Pehrson, Enduro Helmet Dayz, What Color Granite Goes With Maple Cabinets, Yugioh Link Evolution Update Card List, Stargate Portal Opening 2020, Civet Cat Skunk, Brown Luna Moth, Barbara Babcock Marriage,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.