ghostface knife toy

The knife is about a foot long and the inside of the blade is filled with running red colored water, which makes it look like blood, the only problem I found with it, is that the blade bends quite easy, so you do have to be careful when messing about with it, it was bought to complement the scream outfit and worked amazing with it, great value for money. I got tons of compliments on both the outfit and this unique knife. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I was heading to Party City to look for something and as decided before I drove there I would check Amazon to see if they had something. This toy, costume knife has a black plastic handle with a flexible rubber silver painted blade. Ghost Face stands 8″ tall and is fully poseable, with a tailored robe, hood and sleeves modeled after the real life Ghost Face costume. The grey blade is within a larger, clear blade that also contains the liquid blood that will move as you wildly gesticulate. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019, The mask was great but the eyes were see through and the knife was cool, Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2014. “Do you like scary movies, Sidney?” Making a return to the 8″ Clothed format is Ghost Face from Scream! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

The stunt knives are wrapped in duct tape and the blade has a less pronounced shape and is wider to boot, with the blood sight and blade looking more faint than usual, since they don't go as deep into the knife. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 9, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 31, 2018. Just perfect , my son is a big horror fan , this goes perfect on hisd shelf next to his horror Blu-ray collection. Our "Bloody Blade" is sure to cause a stir. I love this mask, and I am happy with how good it came out. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The mask is some form of rubber, which I did not expect but I love! Easter Unlimited. Ghostfaceuses a modified Buck 120, which is a common eight-inch hunting knife that is used as a main weapon by Ghostface, a persona adopted by the primary antagonists of the Scream film series. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019, Despite some bends/warps and whatnot in the mask, it is in great condition as is the knife. Good packaging & very fast shipping. I did see an average 3 star review when I got this, but decided it seemed cool for a good price. ... ghostface knife … Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Be the first video Your name here.

The masked villain looks true to form with his eerie mask and the bloodied knife in his hand. The item must be returned in new and unused condition. The handle is black with a silver, metal-appearance for the tip. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. J'avais eu la chance d'avoir un ami qui était allé aux USA au moment de la sortie du premier Scream. Please try again.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Previous page. The toy weapon measures 21" long and is made from plastic. This is a Scream 4 Ghost Face licensed product.

or Best Offer.

It could be a bit small for some people, but very nice size for me. Price was good and I grab these while I can, building up my collection of horror dudes. So, they instead get a Buck 119. CHOKING HAZARD -- It also features a fuller beveled into the top of the blade to help lighten the blade.

There were also a few black marks on the bottom of the chin. It makes it look really cheap. I chose 4 stars because it fit somewhat large but other than that it's what I wanted and happy with it. A long real Buck 120 next to a shorter Buck 119. I really liked this knife! The knives used in the film are made of aluminum with solid wood handles or metallic painted rubber blades with rubber handles, although there are prop knives that use retractable blades. 8” Clothed Action Figure – Ghost Face (updated). Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees Costume Accessory Machete, Rubie's mens Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees Axe Costume Accessory, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2019. Games: Fortnite - Black Knight Figures, Multicolor, Funko 40980 5 Star: Annabelle- Figures, Multicolor, Funko Pop Star Wars-Battle Damaged K-2SO Fall Convention Exclusive Collectible Figure. The masked villain looks true to form with his eerie mask and the bloodied knife in his hand. Bought this to go with my Chucky costume, and it was great! There was a problem completing your request. Watch. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Related video shorts (0) Upload your video. But as a Halloween prop on a cute costume, I think it's worth the $10! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The material used for the eye sockets is useless at concealing your eyes. I LOVE Scream and was so excited to find this guy for cheap! Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. Looks the part but unfortunately not able to use it.

Adult Scream 4 Ghost Face Costume Mask and Knife 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating.

Heroes: Birds of Prey - Huntress, Funko Horror Classics POP! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Check out all of our slasher film costumes, like Jason, Freddy Krueger and Chucky, for a complete look! It's exactly what I wanted. I gave item away and purchased a second one from store that didn't blow. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Can Cricut Maker Cut Rhinestone Templates, Baton Rouge Police Department Warrants, Jp The Wavy Rapper, Food Wars Ending 4, Married 2010 Monica Lewinsky Husband Today, Simpson Saison 19 épisode 5, Linda Clapp Trump Photos, Flowmaster Knock Off Brands, Ddr X3 Arcade Dump, Garmin 1042xsv Tutorial, Buy Neuromorphic Chip, Low Ceiling 2 Post Lift, Ultra Tv Apk Code, Soma Vs Flexeril, Luxembourg Basketball League Salaries, Prius Power Steering Motor, Christine 2 La Revanche Film Complet, Adam Mosseri Height, Yuca Fries Nutrition, Why Umass Amherst Essay Examples, Fontana White Chocolate Sauce Uk, Ambarella Cv25 Tops, Flash Drive 128gb, Cv Boot Replacement Without Removing Axle, Stranded On An Island Activity Pdf, R6 Aim Training, Kate Bolduan Salary, Does Chelsea Bain Have A Relationship With Her Father, Always Lyrics Keshi, How To Make Your Tiktok Profile Picture Transparent, How Tall Is Maui Disney, This Effect Doesn't Work With This Device Tiktok Iphone, Permit Fish Recipe, Michael Gelman Hamptons House, Westampton Nj Tax Collector, Persona 3 Quest 23, American Bobtail Kittens For Sale Australia, 49er Sailboat For Sale, Noah Schnapp Sports, Jeanne Painter Norco, Lorenzo Mendoza Net Worth 2020, The Lioness Movie, Hypixel Skyblock Minion Upgrades, Panmure Gordon Summer Internship, Lg Wm3700hva Vs Wm3700hwa, Bo Pelini Wife, Asier Etxeandia Partner, Roblox Bunny Ears Promo Code, Sheds Sanford Nc, Spokane Shock Player Salary, Preserva Wood Cedar, 10 Porutham Matching Table, Is A Group Of Flamingos Called A Pat Or A Flamboyance, Wee Man Death, Cung Le Wife, Forever Daddys Little Girl Poems, Does Nyssa Die In Arrow, Prince Consort Road Parking, Due To Multiple Community Guidelines Violations You're Temporarily Blocked From Commenting, Tommie Frazier Iii, High Voltage Arc Gap Calculator, Oakley Si Ballistic Hnbl Eyewear, Memes That Make You Think Twice, Crown On The Ground Meaning, Cece Gutierrez Age, Who Died On Bold And Beautiful In Real Life 2018, Pummel Party On Mac, The Shining Netflix 2020, Star Wars Galaxy Map Kamino, Sprinter Y8 Hacked, 32 Team Triple Elimination Bracket, The Travels Of Marco Polo, Trinidad Manicou Recipe, Terraria Calamity Multiplayer, Tomohiro Nishikado Net Worth, 絵本 おすすめ 3歳, Blue Dogs For Sale, Senior Manager Aviva Salary, Hidden Figures Google Drive, Sulfur Ion Electron Configuration, Davis Family Tree Kentucky, Bound Movie Dailymotion, Itzhak Stern Interview, Fastly Vs Akamai, Customer Wants Deposit Back, Cloe Bratz Last Name, Does Salmonella Reproduce Sexually Or Asexually, Square Root Name, Gbc Vc Injector, Life As A Ranger Medic, Dan Estabrook Net Worth, Philodendron Birkin Propagation, Madison Davenport Dr Phil,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.