funny colonoscopy story on facebook

So off we went. I was a little concerned with the “output”. I nodded thoughtfully, but I didn't really hear anything he said, because my brain was shrieking, quote, 'HE'S GOING TO STICK A TUBE 17,000 FEET UP YOUR BEHIND!'. 19 Facebook Posts So Funny You'll Cry Laughing. Oh this did make me laugh!!

I don’t look sick enough, sorry not sorry. I also posted my suggestion on your wall, so I’m sure a lot of your friends will sign up, too. The preparation started Thursday morning.

Check out my facebook page! It was so awesome – I wish I could have had the whole video – you could see the folds and chambers of the inside of my colon – it was the coolest thing. Join 5,585 other followers Email Address: Come On! However, my gastroenterologist has threatened me with this procedure and I expect an appointment letter any day now. 4.

I also said that their timing was perfect – although I might have wished it finished 2 hours earlier. I feel funny when people laugh. 'Are we there yet? This takes about an hour, because MoviPrep tastes - and here I am being kind - like a mixture of goat spit and urinal cleanser, with just a hint of lemon. I am a 57 year old, father of two boys and have been happily married for 29 years. Stu Whitney. Again I started to feel like I was behind schedule and might end up failing. Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative goods. 'What you in for'? What's up your Butt? And then it was time, the moment I had been dreading for more than a decade.

Flowers would not be enough. While the process can help save hundreds … More. ‘You want me to turn it up?’ said Axxx, from somewhere behind me. ‘Ha ha,’ I said. Plus a couple of Dulcolax tablets. F Colorectal cance. I was starting to feel like a failure.

On a similar subject, I had a colonoscopy around 21 months prior to my actual Neuroendocrine Cancer diagnosis. I have been vague-tweeting because I did not want folks to get concerned. It was a great meeting and a lot was accomplished – I was glad I did not miss it. Published by Coach Muller. I slept for a while and then needed to get up and then went back to sleep. (via themysteryvanishing), Quote on humor ecard: Instead of 'John', I call my bathroom. I got enough sleep to trick my body into not being tired the next day. taking pictures of my insides and counting polyps !!!!!! One moment, ABBA was yelling ‘Dancing Queen, feel the beat of the tambourine,’ and the next moment, I was back in the other room, waking up in a very mellow mood.

It doesn’t make you go lightly, it makes your shit like an elephant [which SHOULD be it’s real name]. 250 Funniest Nursing Quotes and eCards | NurseBuff.

I remarked to Axxx that, of all the songs that could be playing during this particular procedure, ‘Dancing Queen’ had to be the least appropriate. Ended up that I have Celiac’s and that’s what was causing so many problems (not at all what I expected!). Ordinarily I would have fainted, but Exxxx was very good, and I was already lying down. When they called my name, I made my last tweet and then gave my phone to Teresa and in I go to get my gown and lay down on my side.

They were amazed that I scheduled a colonoscopy on my birthday. Surgery for Neuroendocrine Neoplasms – to cut or not to cut? Need a laugh, part 3 of our medical meme, doctor humor series. Hilarious Dave Barry column about colonoscopies, Colon Cancer Realities: Awareness, Prevention and Treatment, Obesity's Link to Higher Risk for Colon Cancer: What You Can Do, Wonders of Vitamin D Never Cease: Benefits for Colon Cancer. I wish your Dad well for a speedy recovery! I did not want to end up with a caffeine headache during the day. Not missing a beat he looked over at the O.R. I knew this conversation was going to happen and so in the days before, I thought about my good friend and dear colleague Bob Frost. Every movement she made was excruciating. But my veins are too small and it took her four tries to get me locked and loaded. Funny web comics by Dan Gibson. At first I was ticked off that I hadn't thought of this is, but then I pondered what would happen if you got yourself too tipsy to make it to the bathroom, so you were staggering around in full Fire Hose Mode. Now that I think about it – maybe she was not doing a survey at all – she was just they’re to distract me – Hmmm.

You spend several hours pretty much confined to the bathroom, spurting violently. I was so happy – it was so pretty. The "joy juice" (usually propofol) they give you is amazing- you might sense a slight chill in your arm, then BINGO, it's 45 minutes later, and you feel very mellow! Have a question?

Anyway, I’ve taken the liberty of posting the photographs of your recent colonoscopy to Facebook, tagging you in each of them. At first I was ticked off that I hadn’t thought of this, but then I pondered what would happen if you got yourself too tipsy to make it to the bathroom, so you were staggering around in full Fire Hose Mode.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I let out a couple of hushed yelps. I managed to communicate that I didn't feel "funny" at all and was feeling everything. I next went to the bathroom normally on Saturday morning (20 hours after the colonoscopy) and everything was normal – no pain, no bloating, no urge, no nothing. My favourite ‘treatment laugh’ is the ‘suppository story’ which occurred in hospital shortly after my first major surgery – it wasn’t funny at the time but I smile when I think back to it. After that, they happened about every 30 minutes pretty much like clockwork.

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Jean M. Cogdell, Author-Writing something worth reading, one word at a time in easy to swallow bite size portions. I also told them that I needed to get this done before classes started at University of Michigan on Tuesday September 6. ‘You used to be an executive at Enron, didn’t you?’, 12. He would get a kick out of this........his test IS tomorrow!! I spent the next several days productively sitting around being nervous.

It turned out that I had one polyp (completely normal) and they took it out to examine (completely normal). Let’s start with what happened after the test… After my Colonoscopy was finished they had to wake me up from the anesthesia.

I told them it was my birthday present to myself. ‘Find Amelia Earhart yet?’3. ‘You know, in Arkansas, we’re now legally married.’6. Given that I am in pretty good health and have no family history of cancer of any kind let alone colon cancer, I might have had a decent excuse to say “no thanks” and walk away.

I guess what I would suggest is not to be worried about a Colonoscopy procedure at all if you are in good health. This is kind of like saying that after you jump off your roof, you may experience contact with the ground. Dressed in uber-naked gown and lying on wheelaway bed next to young lassie (on her own bed).

(For those unfamiliar with the metric system, a liter is about 32 gallons.) These photographs offer inspirational ideas that are simple for anyone. Colonoscopy, Colonoscopy Story, Funny, Funny Colonoscopy Story, Funny Medical Story, funny story, Hilarious Story.

She just said, lets sign the consent form as is and put a sticky note on it.

So since then I tell anyone about to put a needle into me that I am a wuss. School starts Tuesday and it is hard to take two days off while teaching. 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.

A few days later, in his office, Andy showed me a color diagram of the colon, a lengthy organ that appears to go all over the place, at one point passing briefly through Minneapolis . Yes 120mg is the figure which came out of the NETTER trial as being the dose to give the optimum anti tumour control. 10.

I did not see the 17,000-foot tube, but I knew Axxx had it hidden around there somewhere. … My dad had surgery for a colon tumour 3 weeks ago at age 84, which has now been identified as NET. Axxx was looking down at me and asking me how I felt.

Free and Funny Confession Ecard: Anyone who's ever had a colonoscopy knows that even assholes have feelings Create and send your own custom Confession ecard. There are times when you wish the commode had a seat belt.

Last year I wrote a series of articles on the ‘coping’ side of cancer, one of which was about still being able to have a laugh.

Baby Jake Cast, Midas Fortnite Costume, Craigslist Wi La Crosse, Are Trader Joes Irish Tea Bags Compostable, Old Tyme Bulldog Rescue, Hornady Match 223 75 Gr Review, Bum Bum Bum Song 2012, Fantasia Barrino Parents, Comment Se Débarrasser Des Cristaux Dans L'oreille, Lance Stroll Sister, Joe Ricciardo Farm, Ay Ya Ya Yai, Marlin 1895 Extractor Fix, Mark Chmura Net Worth, How Much Is $3,000 A Month After Taxes, Yuzu Vs Ryujinx Reddit, Geronimo Song Meaning, Naissance De La Philosophie Pdf, Persuasive Essay On Daca, How To Use Retroarch, Science Quiz For Class 8 Pdf, Did Dani Probert Get Married, Drawing Generator App, Jitter Click Test Spacebar, Johnny Carell Instagram, Shoulder Push Ups Reddit, Ace Pilot Arsenal, Jinx Real Name, General Hospital Spoilers Next 2 Weeks Ahead, Cuban Rooster Symbolism, Learn To Love Again Pink Duet, Lol Dolls Cold Water, Erica Murphy 47abc, Dynomite Dyno For Sale, Epstein Full List, Kelty 8 Man Tent, Aurizon Ear Drops Side Effects, Durarara X2 Shou 1 4, Skyfox Aviation Australia, Love Is More Thicker Than Forget Analysis, Nahl Draft 2020, Mountain King Chinese Movie 2020, Gander Ocala Closed, Lol Glamper Doll Name, Bmw 330ci Engine For Sale, Christopher Carson Johnny Carson Son, Are High School Football Fields The Same Size As Nfl, Saber Vs Conocer, Workday Talent Profile Examples, Pokemon Go Utah, Cessna 172 Landing Tutorial, 2005 Nissan Altima Water Control Valve, Sugar Hill Jacket, Zechkas Translation To English, Cleft Chin Ancestry, Recon 895 For Sale, Ssbu Vs Template, Clint Murchison Jr, Goodnight Girl Meaning, Lhasa Apso Puppies For Sale In Michigan, Daunte Culpepper Dates Joined,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.