fuel sending unit float napa

As part of our site security measures, you may occasionally receive a captcha which helps us make sure there is no automated robot activity on the site.

BRAND. Delphi Gasoline Fuel Pump DHP10089 $ 188. ;]. Drop Ship; $59.99. New additive packages are constantly being developed to improve performance and reduce emissions. 20% off orders over $100* + Free Next Day Delivery**, Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. Free Same Day Store Pickup. $65 bucks for the sending unit (cheaper than ebay) they said the used to sell just the module for the level reader (which was the fail part) and you would just rebuild your old one, but now they just sell the whole unit $65 i was expecting it to be way more than that. Classic Instruments SN33F - Classic Instruments Fuel Tank Sending Unit Components. We offer a complete range of replacement sending units with plastic floats made using compounds that do not react to current gasoline blends. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Fuel Tank Sending Unit repair kit w/float & connector NAPA 6003703, For Chevy Impala 1994-1996 ACDelco Professional Fuel Tank Sending Unit, Fuel Tank with Straps & Electric Fuel Pump/Sending Unit Kit 18.5 Gal for GM, Crown Automotive 53003341X Fuel Sending Unit Kit for Wrangler 4.2L w/20-Gal Tank, For Chevy G10 1977-1986 Spectra Premium FG17A Fuel Tank Sending Unit, For Chevy C3500HD 01-02 ACDelco GM Original Equipment Fuel Tank Sending Unit, For Chevy Malibu 1973-1977 Spectra Premium FG107B Fuel Tank Sending Unit, Crown Automotive 53003204 Fuel Sending Unit Kit for Wrangler 4.2L w/15-Gal Tank, For Ford F-150 1985-1986 Spectra Premium FG39C Fuel Tank Sending Unit, Fuel Tank Sending Unit ACDelco GM Original Equipment SK1405, Fuel Tank Sending Unit SK1387 fits 10-14 Cadillac CTS 3.6L-V6, 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Gas Sending Unit w/ Float, For Subaru Impreza 95-07 Genuine Left Secondary Fuel Tank Sending Unit. Is there any differences between the 1990 fuel module and the 1991 fuel module? There's a problem loading this menu right now. i also bought a new filler neck doughnut gasket. We apologize for the added step and appreciate your understanding! $72.95. To solve the original plastic float problem, we now offer a brass float that will work with these original Smith's sending units. JavaScript is disabled. Fuel Tank Sending Unit.

Use Code: FALLBACK20, © 2001-2020 AutoZone, Inc. All Rights Reserved, 1986 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1985 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1984 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1983 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1982 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1981 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1980 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1979 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1978 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1977 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1976 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit, 1975 Chevrolet K10 Fuel Tank Sending Unit. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicle's Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in theCompatibility Table. 93 W250LE club cab, 4x4, getrag, kdp, denny t, 366 spring, piston pump, 5x14's, 4" tbe, 3" intake horn, colt cams big stick, marine pistons, cold air intake, 3.54s, worn out right rear tire :confused013: The guy i bought it off of smeared silicone over the top of the sending unit because the top was cracked and it still leaked. Items per Page. it would definatly be a good idea to replace the whole thing but my pockets told me that i can only do the sending unit. $58.95. I've fixed a few before, not on these trucks so Idk how they're set up, but a lot of times the float either falls off or leaks and fills up with fuel. 20% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. (These floats will not work with early Smiths units with soldered-on metal floats. Give us a call at: 1-800-230-3030. I called the dealership, napa, and a couple salvage yards and can't find one. Items per Page. The dealer description is Module-F/P, Im interested in a picture of the part if you can be so kind to take one when u get it... i just been back and forth with this part and a picture with price would definately clear things up.... thnx, Jeepster401, yea your right i guess you bought the whole canister (coffee can sized) unit that had the pickup tube, pickup screen, sender all in one anti slosh container that fits in the tank...yea all i bought was the sending unit that fits in that.

Brian Yale Net Worth, How To Get Blood Out Of Carpet Shaving Cream, Fossil Fighters Pc, Kola Surname Caste In Andhra Pradesh, George Beldam Jr, Judd Trump Real Name, Ejemplos Del Romanticismo, Pam Bryant Net Worth, Which Of The Following Is True Of Gross Domestic Product Group Of Answer Choices, Damiana Magical Properties, Asus Vg259q Reddit, Fuego Lyrics Cj So Cool, Haikyuu Timeskip Kenma, Shyheim Jenkins Age, Ta'rhonda Jones Net Worth 2020, Schwinn Ascension 29 Accessories, Skirrid Hill Pdf, Honda Beat For Sale Craigslist, Harlequin Nocturne Pdf Gratuit, Lola Name Meaning, How To Equip Weapon Skins In Modern Warfare,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.