family matters quote

Don't nothing, never mind me, Carl.

Laura: Don't argue. I promised grandma I'd help her get ready. Votes: 2, Family's first, and that's what matters most. Harriette Winslow: She's still pretty upset, she wouldn't even touch her dinner. Daniel Wallace: Hey, man. Laura: Not when the bomb is in the basement with you! We have to make the political nature of the violence clear, that the violence we experience in our own homes is not a personal family matter, it's a public and political problem. But our little town only had ONE library, and it was for whites only. Laura: Thank you, Steve. Clean up your room Edward. For everyone else, it's just another end. Steven Quincy Urkel: Come on, yeast! You kissed me. Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: Weasel, you are the last person who should be giving me advice about girls. Laura: We're not going anywhere. Myra Monkhouse: No, I came to visit my Aunt Monica, she's the Reverend Mother here, now why on earth would I join a convent? Waldo: Yeah, but I was so nervous when I asked her out that before she could answer, I barfed all over her shoes. Steve Urkel: Well, ya see, we had a little muffin mayhem.

Laura Lee Winslow: First you better sprout a chest. A minor Betty Crocker boo boo. This is my grandmother's wedding and... $1500.

Nothing else matters. Steve Urkel: Swell, Punch! Sergeant Shishka: Urkel, Winslow, you are not on my list of new recruits. Edward 'Eddie' James Arthur Winslow: I prefer to call it sharing. [Waldo nods as Eddie goes to the last one]. Steve Urkel: Look, I know the pay is lousy, the hours are long, and you hardly ever get the credit you deserve. Carl Otis Winslow: Well is she still crying?

[the oven explodes from the kitchen and Waldo emerges], Waldo Geraldo Faldo: I think we're gonna need a new stove and a floor to put it on. Chain: It occurs to me that you could be wired.

Eddie: I don't believe wat just happened, dad took Waldo to the bulls game. I'll just begin a rigorist-training schedule. Ken: You make me wanna puke! Harriette Winslow: And I always mark the year, you gave it to me. These kids are gonna ruin everything, they have to go. Steve Urkel: From my stay-away fund. Some Sorry looking roses that are 3 hours away from potpourri. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: No. Laura Lee Winslow: It was just a little practical joke. [Waldo nods as Eddie goes to the next name]. Why would somebody do this to me?' What family you were born into matters so much more than it did before in a perverse way. Carl: Rachel, you're putting entirely too much filling in those. Steve Urkel: [on the stage of the strip club] Stop the music! Lt. Murtaugh: Yeah... like that's gonna bring him back. I'll grab my stuff and I'll be out of here tomorrow.

Sergeant Shishka: Don't insult my Army. Family matters should be that and stay in the family.

Stefan Urkelle: Go home, go home, GO HOME! Carl Otis Winslow: [ordering in a coffee shop] Just a bearclaw and a coffee. Laura: Well, Steve, I've been trying to convince Waldo that girls find him attractive. Stefan Urkelle: Oh no, I didn't shut off the machine on time. Steve Urkel: I will not be bullied! Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Laura this elixir will improve my coordination, my posture, my vocal intonation, and I might even sprout a chest hair or two. Steve Urkel: It wasn't that play that cost you the championship. Cassie Lynn: Becky Sue! And sometimes I was sorry I ever started the whole thing, but I didn't quit. That's what really matters to me. Like a moth to a flame. Laura: Maybe not, there has to be some guy who doesn't have a date.

[Eddie agrees as Mother Winslow and Harriette walks out of the living room]. That's one thing you'll learn as an adult. "Tomorrow Dad!". Steve Urkel: Yeah, but now I have an excuse. [Faces Eddie] Look at him, charming, handsome, popular. Eddie: As a starting forward of the school team, it's my duty to play round ball... not nerd ball. Steve Urkel: Laura's got the highly infectious mucus-nasal-osis-inflamicus. Harriette Winslow: You eat all that ice cream and you can kiss your diet goodbye. Waldo Geraldo Faldo: Where are we going, Willie? Carl Otis Winslow: I understand that. Steve Urkel: [runs back into the living room] Sorry Rachel! Stefan Urkelle: Well, it could be a few days, or weeks, or [Steve voice] any minute now! Carl Otis Winslow: He's trouble. Laura: Look, I owe you an apology. Harriette Winslow: Carl, calm down, it's not the school's fault. You dumped one of my relatives in a Hefty bag. Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel: Rachel Crawfish? Right now you have over a 100 crazed teenagers in your backyard ready to boogie. But I recognized him right away. Then, you broke my car, and it cost me every cent I got to fix it and rent this "delightful" room here at the "Fleabag Inn". Estelle 'Mother' Winslow: Steve, how did you get so good at checkers? I'm being born! Laura: Steve, did you eat that moldy cheese? I never got less than... than an A. Steve Urkel: So, I can't live with that! Dr. Goodrich: Ms. Crawford, I am a medical doctor, not a carnival act! At the airport he picked up 6 bags. Rishi Prabhakar. [someone has just smashed into Lt. Murtaugh's classic car].

Harve Presnell Family, Inflatable River Tubes, Aice English General Paper Coursebook, Anthony Bourdain Macau, Orangutan Sounds Mp3, Isuzu Elf Camper For Sale Usa, Honda Elite 150, Timaya Net Worth, Ice Bear 150cc Trike Reviews, Phil Swift Age, Hodgdon Superformance 270 Load Data, Recycled Plastic Rabbit Hutch, Examples Of Internal Rhyme In The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Russ Kunkel Carly Simon Married, Lilo And Stitch Concept Art Book, Here We Go 90s Rap Song, Names For Fanpages, Redmer Hoekstra Quotes, Wee Man Death, How To Send Balloons On Android, Diy Hang Glider, Red Fang Wandering Spider For Sale, Loverboy Band Member Dies, Battleblock Theater Two Controllers, Joe Benigno Wife Picture, South Brisbane Cemetery, Stephen Hemsley Family Office,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.