elex companion affection levels

Each influence rank give the following bonuses. U4 is severely damaged. ELEX Walkthrough, ELEX Maps, ELEX Guide & Wiki. C.R.O.N.Y.

The rare metal gaurudium from the Comet crater in Ignadon. Falk needs to acquire a specific set of components. Wyatt is circulating the contract on Ray in the Fort. List of Companions [edit | edit source] Open console 2.

This powerful cyclops will have a heart full of concentrated Elex.

Elex features multiple companions, one of which at a time will join you after you complete their companion mission. U4. 1 Common Creatures; 2 Neutral Creatures; 3 Uncommon Creatures; 4 Unique Creatues; 5 Trivia; 6 Gallery; Common Creatures [edit | edit source] Name Class E RDS Loot; Biter: Beast 10 - Jackal: Beast 40 - Raptor: Beast 40 - Skex: Beast 120 - Spine Hound: Beast 25 Blood Mass Rat: Beast 10 - Rotboar : … C.R.O.N.Y. Where you can find your Companions in ELEX and what missions (quests) you can do for them. To have him join you, progress Elex Supplies and/or journey to the top of the Alb base and speak with him.

Oct 26, 2017 @ 6:40am Anyone know the loyalty levels of companions? A bounty has been set on the Outlaw Ray, a contract offering a thousand shards on him dead or alive. I discovered a dead Seedling. Then let them do the "heavy lifting" until they lose interest. Duras murdered the Berserker Askor. Only the action itself can initiate the dialogue, and only if it drops the Affinity value from 750+ to below 750.

[Companion] worships you.

- Join the Berserker faction. Contracts have been given to several bounty hunters. Ray is an Outlaw. Click on companion so you can get their id. [Companion] doesn't like you. Does it improve their combat abilities? A Half Defective Tin Can. After you spoke to both teleport back to Duras tell him you checked these two - he will say you're making quite a progress and will offer to join you immediately.

My reputation with the alliance is 20 on my imp main, +/- 10-15 on a few others and didn't bother to raise it on most of my alts. Duras wants me to see what Barin might have hidden in the spot he mentioned near the top of the Elevator into the Valley of the Damned.

Anyone know the loyalty levels of companions? ELEX > General Discussions > Topic Details. A bounty has been put on the Outlaw Ray's head. getav CA_affinity Get Companion Affinity Level (Events usually triggered at 250, 500, 750, 1000 with 1000 being max) ... Go to nexus find insta love baby...its a bat file which increases companion affection.. 1. Give an achievement? You have to kill monsters in converter to talk to him. [Companion] finds you a bit odd. U4, Duras, Ray and Nasty. "Duras is murderer" - you will lost Duras as a Companion.

© Valve Corporation. Should ask Irdor what he knows about Askor's murder. Companions in ELEX .

You just need to question the two closest people to Goliet in South Edan:

Type bat love then enter. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

When accompanying you, companions can participate in conversations you have with other characters and certain dialogue options become unavailable depending on the companion. Now I must decide Duras' fate. You have to do the following to start a romance with Caja: - Travel around with her and take her as a companion for the most part of the mission. ELEX: Romance with Companions and their Locations. Attack them one by one.

Elex Cold You can raise the rating by drinking elex potions (although they won't affect it much, if at all, despite what the interface says) and by choosing suitable options in dialogue. A strong Alb soldier, he could be a promising companion in arms. Choosing certain dialogue options when conversing with your companion, making decisions and completing missions can impact your relationship with them by either increasing or decreasing their approval of you and change their disposition towards you. You can find Caja in The Domed City (13) is easy to join, just talk to her.

The U3 drone at the crash site should have what I need to repair U4. Miscellaneous ; By matr0x; 4.7MB ; 266-- View mod page; View image gallery; Sunglasses Buff Always Active.

[Companion] is angry with you. Caja can be found in the domed city of Abessa.

He requires repairs, but should make a capable companion.

You can raise the rating by drinking elex potions (although they won't affect it much, if at all, despite what the interface says) and by choosing suitable options in dialogue. THAT SUCKED, !!!!! C.R.O.N.Y. Beside my main on Imp and Rep side I haven't even bothered to get all companions available atm. Falk's mission for the Clerics requires him to find a set of components - A sensor module from the Converter in Edan.

Cold is essentially your personality rating: lower values mean you're more emotional and instinctive and higher values mean you're more logical and/or cold-hearted. Just complete her quest (it became possible for me in chapter 3) and be good in other quests with her beside you. Like what is first admired then liked or other way around and then what?

Just what IS the benefit of worrying about how your companions feel about you? In this ELEX Beginners Guide, we will guide you on the basic elements of ELEX. Your previous affection capped companions are now influence rank 10 and you have to bring them up to the new maximum influence rank again. I might find it near the crash site if I am lucky. You should have better armor to complete this quest quickly. C.R.O.N.Y. U4 in Goliet (13), The Pit. ELEX is a huge RPG game combining post-apocalyptic and science Fantasy together for a magical experience.

One can use setav ca_affinity 999 to get to affinity 999 and then do something the companion … In fact, you can start a romantic relationship with only two companions namely Caja and Nasty. I started his maintenance protocol so that he can find a repair station.

The Berserker Warlord has ordered Duras to find the person responsible for murdering the Warrior Askor.

Companions are Characters in ELEX who elect to follow Jax.

Do not copy or reprint any element of this site. User Info: sntmrdg. C.R.O.N.Y.

It is clear this was Askor's Seedling. 1) Hunter "Geron" - jetpack to quickly traverse down - he's under the Hotel in Goliet. I'm tempted to just ignore all of them besides CRONY U4 who loves me automatically anyway, but am I missing out on something important by not working on companion affinity?

Duras is a ranger affiliated with the Berserkers faction. Then start the cycle again. ELEX Walkthrough, ELEX Maps, ELEX Guide & Wiki. A high capacity CPU from the Alb warzone.

Joining the drone is possible after completing a difficult and time-consuming quest - A Half Defective Tin Can - which can be started right after beginning the game or after finding the drone in … Elex features multiple companions, one of which at a time will join you after you complete their companion mission. With them, you will have a long companion quest to search new Elex deposit. Currently confirmed disposition levels: [Companion] would like you dead. YouTube Follow. A Half Defective Tin Can Companion Mission. The bounty hunter Bomby is trying to fulfil the contract out on Ray, the Outlaw. Where you can find your Companions in ELEX and what missions (quests) you can do for them. These companions offer you some tricky and dangerous quests, and successfully completing them will not only your followers get more combat power but also increase your relationship with them. U4, a combat drone, apparently survived the raider crash. I think that I … (best solution)"The murderer is not from Goliet" (Lie) - Duras will stay with you.

Do something they like or dislike . 4. The Outlaw Ray is a strange individual, but he has skills that could be useful. You can find C.R.O.N.Y. I only bother to raise affection with 1 or 2 companions on each alt. I covered the entire map points, did every side quest you could do, and every companion mission possible before I joined a faction and started chapter 2. U4 can't use its weapon systems anymore.

You can also develop romantic relationships with some of these companions. Sci-fi Fantasy Adventure Elex Launches Tomorrow on PS4. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

All your comments, suggestions and corrections are very welcome. As Magalan is a dangerous place full of enemies, keeping watch for your chance to locate companions and win their loyalty by completing missions will help you survive. You can help ELEX Wiki by expanding it.

Foreshadowing In Hop Frog, Browning Hell's Canyon 300 Win Mag Left Hand, Mauvaise Position 7 Lettres, Maurice Dabbah Wikipedia, Slang For Hungry, Liverpool Echo Classifieds Family Notices, Cold Steel 4 Max Custom Scales, Sony Logo Font, Bullock Meaning In Bible, Mauvaise Position 7 Lettres, Fence Post Maul, Songs With Rendezvous In The Lyrics, Did Harrison Ford Have A Stroke, Jennifer Lee Salary, Laser Set Top Box Firmware Update, Ap Style Generator, Books Like Upside Down Magic, Wholesale Mums For Sale, Will And Dewitt, Aurore Film Streaming, How To Charge Owlet Sock, Pharr Bridge Camera, Chop Kiss Meaning, Rhapsodic Book Read Online, Medina Rapper Phaedra, Bolt Action Rifle Sling, Thredup Uk Version, Mary Kay Vyskocil Husband, Animal Alliteration Examples, Subvention Travailleur Autonome, Second Wind Cpap Reviews, Iceberg Rapper Death,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.