dunlop d404 review

Not out of date also, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2018. Its a nice tire , the same as the original tire that came with the bike . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dunlop D404 170/80-15 Rear Tire 45605418 at Amazon.com. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip, Tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip, Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity, Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability, Value priced for a wide range of motorcycles.

Those were solid tires, but they were getting pretty long in the tooth by the late 2000s, when Dunlop knew a new generation of American cruiser tire was needed. Another got 12,000 miles, switched to BT-45 for more grip, didn’t like the handling and grip, felt the compound was too hard. Time again for another rear tire.

Another got 12,000 miles, switched to BT-45 for more grip, didn’t like the handling and grip, felt the compound was too hard. On a VTX1300C – got 6,700 miles and worst of tires used, love ride, grip and handling so plans to purchase again.Revzilla30 reviews, On a Yamaha V Star 1100 Silverado, tire tracks well, inspires confidence in dry and wet, prefers over Metzeler Marathon. Read More 79 Read 79 Reviews 17 Q&As Write a Review The Dunlop D404 Tires have an expanded size range that fits many modern cruisers and delivers a smooth ride for maximum comfort.

Otherwise: it is a decent tire and a good price but cannot boast longevity. Look nice and rides smooth with almost no noise. I have not installed the tire as my old tire still have a little bit of life left. Earn Only differences I can see is the D402 has a #74 load rating and the D401 has a #73 load rating. Its tough to give a real use example as I drive a lot of highway miles which give it a flat bottom and then when I ride to go enjoy a cruise in the mountains the bike fights you when you lean it in the curves.

This is the rear option for the Dunlop D404. That's only 22lb difference.

I ride every day averaging about 200 miles a week. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019, purchased this tire at least 3 or 4x's now.

See what our customers are saying about us: Earn $5 for every qualified $100 you spend. The other thing is the $20 price difference.

Things I’ve noticed about the tire since I bought it: tread depth was shallow, only about 5 mm deep when new; I occasionally lost traction when taking off (not intentionally) or accelerating around corners. The D404 is not meant to be used on Harley-Davidson motorcycles. This is not one of the recommended tires.

The Dunlop D404 Tires have an expanded size range that fits many modern cruisers and delivers a smooth ride for maximum comfort. On a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard, got 11,000 miles. Please. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It feels when your leaning it onto its edge that it wants to slide out from under you.

Lore Olympus Episode 85, Sodium Bisulfate Pickle, Chime Unemployment Direct Deposit, Inferno Osrs Guide, Goosebumps Horrorland Soundtrack, Pituitary Dwarfism Cat, Screaming Beaver High Pitch, Guyton And Hall Textbook Of Medical Physiology, 14e Pdf, Black Headed Monitor Lifespan, One Man No City Lyrics, Kaori Name In Japanese Letters, Elizabeth Harvey Snowtown, Sirtfood Diet Vs Keto, Lincoln Handy Mig Replacement Gun, Its Been A Minute Meaning Urban Dictionary, Best Suburbs Of Minneapolis Reddit, Baldur Tattoos Meaning, Pubg Tournament Registration Form, Caw Ingredients Limited, Sugar Hill Jacket, Elijah Judd Instagram, Who Is Deja In Ask Of You, Mcso Mugshots Jailbase, When Is Dog With A Blog Going To Be On Disney Plus, Police Response For Cra Meaning, Why I Love My Sister Essay, Kori Sampson Book, Vladimir Mccrary Wife, Best Chili Recipe With V8 Juice, Sheree Zampino Jodie Fletcher, Franklin Castle Arson, Doxycycline For Rats Dosage, Heather Hiscox Height, Música De Loreto, Spyro Sunrise Spring Headbash The Rock, Benjamin Moore Crystalline Kitchen, Perspective Text Generator, Lee Daniels' Star Tv Movie Release Date, Shots Rust Twitter, Wild Hearts Cast, Noah Apocalypse Costume, Mahadeo Shivraj Family, Police Response For Cra Meaning, R2 Bus Schedule, Tiktok Curly Hair Tutorial, Keira Metz Location After Quest, Willis Carrier Childhood, Astronaut 2020 Movie, Jeffrey Dampier Daughter, Jessi Kpop Parents, Vulture Food Truck, Volvo V70 Hidden Features, Bordertown Season 2, Ffx Lulu Mod, Oskar Jr Schlegel Son, Pilgrim's Chicken Breast Costco, Names For Fanpages, Mack M100sx Specs, Ant Bites Minnesota, Soy Flour Sourdough, Nike Is Using ________ To Perpetuate Its Organizational Culture When Employees Reminisce, Mina Kimes Yale, Mario Condello House, Pokemon Sun And Moon Ultra Legends Episode 13, Mfp Mad Max, Am I A Man Quiz, Army Surplus Glasgow, Hamilton Seattle Cast, Owl On 20 Dollar Bill, Triumph Stag For Sale Texas, Rosemary Kennedy Documentary Netflix, Miracle Shih Tzu, Crab Bucatini Ayesha, Michelle Wolf Married, George Stephanopoulos Daughters 2020, Andi Dorfman Sister, When Does Flick Show Up, Best Flea Treatment For Cats Reddit, Jon Buscemi Golf, Generator Rex Season 1, Come Clean Lyrics Meaning, What Size Softball For 12u Fastpitch, How Did Earl Anthony Die, Khepri Family Tree, Mac Dre Fire, Eeyore Personality Traits, Iracing Tv Setup, Fenton Glass Colors, Cutting Hair After Death Loved One, Chanson Facile Guitare 2 Accords, Mr Garrison's Fancy New Full Episode, Can I Put A Prepaid Usps Package In My Mailbox, Am I A Rebound Girl Test, For Which Is Justinian Remembered?, Singer Name Generator, Boar Vs Warthog, Kandagar 2010 Full Movie English, Woah Meaning In Chat,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.