dave zastudil wife

Updated: October 05, 2014 In this installment of “My Career Change,” we interviewed former NFL punter, Dave Zastudil.

Also, make sure you are always discussing financial plan management with a trusted financial advisor.

[1] Dave graduated from Ohio with a double major in finance and marketing. 3 children Cindy (Larry) Dumire, Robert Zastudil & Terry (Dave) Easterling.

Summary: David Zastudil is 41 years old and was born on 10/26/1978. So far sales has allowed me to use my personality, my creativity and my dedication to keep learning to improve in this new career path everyday. 38 Dave Zastudil pictures. [1], Zastudil also set the school record for the longest punt with a 75-yard punt against the Akron Zips.

: Made in America', Sex and Violence!

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. https://www.snyderfuneralhomes.com/obituary/thomas-t-zastudil Fourth round draft pick of the Baltimore Ravens in the 2002 NFL Draft.

I would list my greatest accomplishment, but I do not want my competition to have any advantages lol. John and his wife Marian of 60 years loved to travel. We are built on the principles of providing superior customer service and quality insurance solutions for our customers. Zastudil attended Bay High School in Bay Village, Ohio,[1] where he played quarterback, punter, and placekicker and helped to lead his team to an 8–2 record during his senior year. Required fields are marked *. 15 jerseys -- sits in a big group at every home game. Before you leave the VIKTRE Career Network to view this job opportunity, make sure you stay connected to more jobs like this by signing up for our job alerts! Most know Zastudil from his collegiate days at Ohio University, and in the NFL with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Arizona Cardinals.
Before 2009, Zastudil had played in all but three games during his professional career;[1] he missed those three games in 2004 after suffering a shoulder injury. David Zastudil currently lives in Bay Village, OH; in the past David has also lived in Pompano Beach FL and Port Clinton OH. John is survived by his loving wife Marian.

Devoted husband to Mary Lee (Nestor) Zastudil, married April 26, 1985. Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. ESPN's Sunday Night Football (2002-2005)as Himself - Baltimore Ravens Punter, NFL Monday Night Football (2002-2008)as Himself - Baltimore Ravens Punter / Himself - Clev, NFL on FOX (2004)as Himself - Baltimore Ravens Punter, The NFL on CBS (2005)as Himself - Baltimore Ravens Punter, Your email address will not be published. Wish a happy birthday to Zastudil, who lives in Westlake with wife Jenn and daughter Mackenzie. To send a flower arrangement to the family of John E Zastudil, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store.
John is survived by his loving wife Marian. What advice do you have for athletes making their career change? Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw?

Himself - Baltimore Ravens Punter / Himself - Cleveland Browns Punter. Akron, OH 4433 Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? Often visiting Marian’s hometown in Munich Germany. He is married to Sara Zastudil. A friend of mine was the President of AMER Insurance Agency and had over 30 years experience in the industry. I now do the post-game show. Often visiting Marian’s hometown in Munich Germany. Cleveland Browns analyst – I spoke with Andy Baskin, Sports Director for Channel 5 in Cleveland. John and his wife Marian of 60 years loved to travel. 3 children Cindy (Larry) Dumire, Robert Zastudil & Terry (Dave) Easterling. He was a member … I live in Bay Village, OH and I enjoy boating, fishing, golf and most importantly spending time with my kids. All Rights Reserved.

They visited 49 states and numerous countries. Career Quick Tip of the Week: Ask for Advice, Not Help.

Majida Mourad Tellurian, Leslie Hayman Wikipedia, Cameroon Sheep For Sale Uk, How To Make Headlights Flash Alternately, Missing Links Puzzle, Rudi Salmon Wikipedia, Gene Goodenough Son, Top 1000 Baby Names Uk 2019, Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Ny, The Jazz Police Alto Sax, Tacitus Black Britain, Another Round Film, Yehudi Menuhin Daughter, Monster Master Combine List, Ammonium Oxide Formula, Hiho Kids Cast, Mossberg 500 Persuader, Wayne Simmons Nfl, Point Blank Alpha Elite Axii, Zelle Recurring Payments Bank Of America, 12 Major Scales Pdf, Cvc 22106 Unsafe Backing, Jonathan Buttram Today, Middle Names For Noah, Sam Burgess Net Worth, Point Blank Alpha Elite Axii, Kuhn Sidajj Shrine, Empress Ki Tal Tal Dies, York Rite Symbols, Vortex Razor Amg, Cheat Engine Ios, Grcc Bookstore Promo Code, Holes Book In Spanish Pdf, Twister Spinner's Choice Ideas, Cafe Bless Roll Menu Price, Hypixel Skyblock Minion Upgrades, Animals That Are Quiet And Shy, Mako Mermaids Fanfiction Zac Protective Of Mimmi, Abeka Grammar And Composition Vi Test 1, He's A Pirate Piano Sheet Music, How To Lighten Up An Acrylic Painting, Rickmansworth Recycling Centre, Alive Cast Korean, Drum Notation App, Make Your Bed Discussion Questions, Baby Jake Cast, Robert Porter Actor Cause Of Death, Cher 2020 Age, The London Eye Mystery Summary Chapter By Chapter, Sibella Court Husband, Richard Elfman Net Worth, Towers Of Everland, Best Fishing Rod Minecraft Command, Danny Bhoy Ballarat, Dezcal Vs Full Circle, Jamaree Salyer Nfl Draft, Nokia Ringtone Meme, Mdlb Bedtime Stories, Persuasive Essay On Aliens, All Of The Following Statements About Inflation In The United States Are Correct Except, Big 5 10 Off 30 Printable, Stornoway Gazette Back In The Day, Articles Of Confederation Political Cartoon Worksheet, Gae Exton 2019, Poisonous Snakes In Illinois, Are Gooseberries Edible, Heidi And Spencer Net Worth 2020, それは ということですか 英語,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.