d'andre swift girlfriend

“It’s kind of neat to be in a situation that we would pick someone that I had already retired when he came along, I think that’s a great compliment.”. The rookie second-round pick out of Georgia only had 12 rushes for 42 yards and a touchdown coming into Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

• When will Raiders' O-Line be together? You've got God-given ability and speed, so use it. ", Subscription: Detroit News predictions: Lions vs. As I got older, I tried to emulate my game to be like his in any way possible. “We’ve got some pretty good running backs already.

The former Georgia star is expected to be a stud. Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. I think now he understands that. But in his peripheral, he caught Jacksonville safety Jarrod Wilson — who University of Michigan fans might remember — with an angle to potentially make a play. • Dallas' O-Line hit hard by injury. And Sanders has watched a bit of Swift too. Swift proved to be exactly what the Detroit Lions thought they were getting when they used the 35th overall pick on his services. That’s exactly what Swift did several times Sunday against Jacksonville. Entering the game late in the first quarter, Swift took his first handoff and shot through a sizable hole to the right. D'Andre Swift was a feature back in a crowded backfield at Georgia. The next time, don't expect the rookie runner to put his foot anywhere near the brake. “So it’ll be, ‘Hey look, will that translate and can that transfer to this level?’ So I’m hopeful.”, Sanders modeled his game off of Dorsett (0:59), Barry Sanders likes what he sees from Lions rookie D'Andre Swift, Lions place QB Stafford on COVID-19 list again, What's behind Adrian Peterson's Detroit decline, and how the Lions can fix it, Lions place Flowers on IR day after early exit, Colts extinguish Lions' optimism in blowout, and another home loss, Lions WR Golladay suffers hip injury vs. Colts, Lions block punt for first time since 2007, cash in with TD, Colts' Philip Rivers, Lions' Matthew Stafford aim to keep rolling, Lions activate Coleman, release Scarbrough, 'Everybody doing their damn job:' How Lions' defense is evolving and starting to work, Sizing up the NFC North: Who's surprising, disappointing and more, Cowboys trade DE Griffen to Lions for draft pick, It's time for the Detroit Lions to step up and pay Kenny Golladay, Gurley 'mad as hell' as TD leads to Falcons loss, Previously covered University of Michigan for ESPN.com and AnnArbor.com, Also covered Notre Dame for Fort Wayne Journal Gazette.

"Just go, just run," Caskey said. Johnson made just four carries Sunday. All those factors combined, it played a role in his decision to try to juke, instead of jet past the last layer of defense against the Jaguars. "It's one of those things we're talking about, coming out with some confidence," running backs coach Kyle Caskey said. Breaking it like that, a lot of things were going through my head while the run was going on. I bet looking back Swift wishes he didn’t slow down in hopes of deking the defender rather simply keeping the pedal to the metal and beating him to the endzone. Summary: D'Andre Swift is an early Day 2 candidate for teams looking for a three-down starter in a wide zone system. D'Andre Swift DET RB @ MIN Sun, 11/8 1:00pm EST Clips Damien Harris NE RB @ NYJ Mon, 11/9 8:15pm EST Clips Expert Projections Proj.
“I started watching film and highlights and just looking at his stats. “Can you bring that same kind of success to the NFL is always the question,” Sanders said. Join to. He didn’t know much about the franchise’s history either. “Everyone would always talk about him,” Swift said. ", More: Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley could be double trouble for Lions' defense. • Davis proving his worth for Titans While Peterson had been trying to turn back the clock, it limited both Johnson and Swift’s opportunities. He’s come away impressed. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, he had anything but a typical offseason, and further lost out on the limited practice time he would have had because of a hip injury he suffered in training camp. D’Andre Swift exploded for 116 yards on just 14 carries, also scoring a pair of touchdowns. ", © 2020 The Detroit News, a Digital First Media Newspaper, Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley could be double trouble for Lions' defense, Detroit News predictions: Lions vs.

• Dallas' O-Line hit hard by injury, • Why McCaffrey will be workhorse again The pros? Best of NFL Nation• Why McCaffrey will be workhorse again

Hellraiser Anthology Volume 2, Difference Between Sahara And Sahara Altitude, Cutting Hair After Death Loved One, Foe Quest Rewards, Mainstays Floor Lamp Shade Replacement, Triumph Logo Font, Jobs In Reefton, Sterling Talent Solutions Drug Test Cutoff Levels, Shadowave Apk Here, Onekey Mls Listings, Tracker 300 Atv Specs, Global Day Of Repentance 2020, How To Create A Multiple Choice Assignment In Schoology, Carrie Musical Licensing, Clamp On Shotgun Sight, Gabriel's Inferno Part 2 Streaming, Shaquem Griffin Salary, Performer Recumbent Review, Ap Style Generator, Mona Hobart Opening Hours, Lucian Buscemi Net Worth, Prénoms Interdits Quebec, Ntsb 4 18 2019, Orange Saddle Puffer Poison, Cross Dominance Advantages, Aaron Goodwin Engaged, Kinsey Millhone Garage Apartment, How To Hack Skyward Sword, Bowser Castle Music, Nioh Katana Build, Pavitra Rishta Romantic Episode, My First Time In New York City Essay, How To Get Someones Ip From Discord, Elaine Quijano Parents, Is Witch Gender Neutral, Skin Pubg Code, Minecraft Japanese Tower, Astralis Name Meaning, Pitbull Poodle Mix Hypoallergenic, Nala Significado Nombre De Perro, Stickman Ninja Games, What Ffa Means To Me Essay, Ice Cold Lil Tjay Release Date, How Old Is Susan Hogan, Oak Tree Ohio, San Fernando Valley Police Activity Today, Brahmin Caste Characteristics, 175 Smk Length, Where To Buy Irish Butter, Discord Link Generator, Wicca Horned God, Bushra Ansari Wiki, Karthik Movies List In Tamil, Tourex Womens Bike, Mcfarland, Usa Full Movie Unblocked, Dirty 30 Nypd, Gipsy Kings Net Worth, I Want A Red Ryder Bb Gun, Tv Congo En Direct, Crow Landed On My Car, Movie Characters Named Madison, Lou Junod Death, Firewater Vs Fireball,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.