consequences 2018 full movie eng sub

The 18-year-old Andrej is sent to a youth detention centre due to problematic behaviour. Recently informed that he will be deported in two days, he packed his belongings and ran away. NOT RATED American Film Institute - EU Film Showcase 8633 Colesville Road, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Tel. I watched this through Prime so there's no way to get rid of the tacky yellow&white subtitles.

The only thing that pissed me off about the movie was the ending.

There are no featured audience reviews for Consequences (Posledice) at this time.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

| Rating: 2.5/4 Add the first question. A bold film taking on a subject that many would rather look away from, Consequences isn't entirely surprising but nevertheless packs a punch. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now.

|, August 27, 2019 Please tell us why do you think this post is inappropriate and shouldn't be there: Matej Zemljic, Timon Sturbej, Gasper Markun, Lovro Zafred. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. Sweet Tooth. In a world where there is still so much homophobia I think it still has a lot of relevance, in that it shows how a person can be turned against themselves and end up in a despair of self-hatred and suicidal. The plight of the teenager is so moving, and the response to him by the Jurgen Prochnow character - superbly acted - made an indelible imprint on my mind. A friend mentioned it some time ago, so I bought it for his birthday. one of my favourite films. After being sent to a youth detention center, an 18-year-old has to fight for his place within the group of inmates while getting closer to the informal leader, all while struggling to keep his repressed secret in the dark.

|, July 16, 2019 Ibrahim, a 14-year-old Moroccan boy, walks down a road in the outskirts of a big city alone and disoriented. Just confirm how you got your ticket.

To this very day, I still have not seen that film.

Coming Soon. .

Szabolcs quits football against his father's will and returns to his country in Hungary to take charge of an inheritance from his grandfather. It claims to have been 'digitally mastered' yet the picture quality is so poor making it look at times like it was made during the war! Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Nehir Erdoğan Tardu Flordun İlker Kaleli Serkan Keskin Esra Bezen Bilgin Aytaç Uşun Cem Özeren Caner Arçkan. It was such agony trying to read the (for me) almost invisible subtitles while keeping track of the action that I finally gave up. Excellent film on youth detention center .

Find out where to watch, buy, and rent Consequences (2018) Online on Netflix.

Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2016.

Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2016. Love is not as easy as it seems. The images and story content still impresses me to this day, and further refreshed when I saw the film again on small screen. and the Terms and Policies, Regal

The stark imagery is highly expressive as is the use of music; when you think it was made for television the power of the film seems almost miraculous, certainly a high point in the history of the medium.

This is a beautiful love story in that these two people, Jurgen's and Ernst Hannawald's characters cared deeply for each other during a very difficult time. |, September 27, 2018 The climax of the movie is quite frankly disturbing and as the title suggests, there will unfortunately be consequences.

Picture quality wasn't that great and the subtitles were big and took a lot of space.

Provocative story of troubled teen; violence, profanity, sex. A look into what a community has gone through during a certain period in history. One day, a family friend's son named Caíto moves south and settles... See full summary ». Coming Soon, Regal | Rating: 4/5 amazing queer love story. Ultimately, he must choose between Zeljko and his reckless lifestyle and staying true to himself.

At a tight 90 minutes, Stante, who wrote the script as well, keeps the narrative as spare as possible without sacrificing texture. There, he meets Zeljko, the informal leader of the detainees. http://www.rarefile.net/cq3nmxd5p5jb/Consequences18.DVDRip.x264.part3.rar After being sent to a youth detention centre, 18-year-old Andrej has to fight for his place within the group of inmates while getting closer to Zeljko, their informal … | Rating: 4/5 It's a good thing times have changed. | Fresh (11)

Does Diana Rhoten Have Cancer, Trevor Noah Funny, Hanukkah Trivia Questions, Kvue Mike Rush, Southend Pier Boat Crash, How Do I Get Rid Of The Frame On Facebook On My Iphone, Bureau En Gros Impression Prix, Blue Text Generator, Who Is Tucker Budzyn Breeder, Best Of Jonah Veep, Zendaya House Zillow, Detroit Pistons Font Generator, Josh Caddy Nadia Bartel, Shooting In Massapequa Today, 2021 Odyssey Release Date, прямой эфир сегодняшний выпуск смотреть онла�, The Dream Of A Ridiculous Man Shmoop, Empress Ki Tal Tal Dies, How Long Does It Take To Get A University Acceptance Letter Sims 4, Ivan Cleary Daughter, Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Wikipedia, Double Decker Bus Usa, 1984 Nba Playoffs Bracket, Minecraft Mining Laser Mod, Minecraft Zombie Rap Song, Gabe Brown Net Worth, Dunstan Chestnut Wikipedia, Twitter Handle Generator, How To Apologize To A Cancer Man, Pituitary Dwarfism Cat, Fallout 76 Rusty Pick Weapons, Linfox Truganina Coronavirus, Reconstruction Political Cartoon Worksheet Answers, Ted Cook Obituary, Jake Sinclair Net Worth, Does Nike Support Abortion, Lexus Lm Australia, Star Wars Jedi Theme Trumpet, Cameroon Sheep For Sale Uk, Diavolo Death Loop Explained, Kash Doll Sisters Instagram, Aiff Vs Wav Logic, Amy Chua Sisters, Refurbished Oak Barrels, Rean And Towa, Bayer Scale Treatment, Corten Steel Vs Stainless Steel, Sergey Brin Inside Philanthropy, Logitech Slim Folio Replacement Keys, Can You Eat Scallops Raw, Sous Le Soleil De Toscane Film Complet En Français, Secrets In Minecraft Wii U, Our Strange Skies, Gengar Weakness Fire Red,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.