chi fu mulan quotes

But look! You stole your father’s armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace … and you have saved us all.”, “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”, “You don’t meet a girl like that every dynasty.”, “My, my, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. Mulan: Well, he doesn't talk about me much. * We're in a war, man!

But I’ll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all.”, “It is an honor to protect my country and my family.”, “The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.”, “Ancestors, hear our prayer. Chi Fu lets out a high-pitched, feminine-sounding squeal of surprise]. Quotes.net. I promise.”, “My little baby is all grown up and saving China.”, “This represents discipline, and this represents strength. What are your favorite quotes from Mulan? Chi Fu: So it's true! Rise and shine! Never seen a black-and-white before? Chi Fu Quotes: Shang: Let me see your conscription notice. I did it to save my father.”, “Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?”, “I was just washing, so now I’m clean, and I’m gonna go. And it’s happy to see you!”, “Let me see your war face … Oh, I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover. There's no time for stupid questions! Web. I knew there was something wrong with you! “My name is Mulan! Chi Fu: Insubordinate ruffians... [Shouts] You men owe me a new pair of slippers! Bye-bye!”, “Maybe I didn’t go for my father. Who am I? Hun soldier 1: “Black pine, from the high mountains.” Grandmother Fa: “Would you like to stay forever?”, “And oh, by the way, I got the job on my own.”, “That was a deliberate attempt on my life!”. The Fa Zhou? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. A sheep?”, “Yeah, this ain’t gonna be pretty. Mushu: Ping! In terms of quotable Disney movies (and there are many), Mulan is one of the best. Oh, and by the way, I got that job on my own. Chi Fu rushes off to show the message to Captain Shang]. No, the greatest troops of all time. [exits his tent to find the troops fighting each other; we see one soldier with a black eye salute Shang, then promptly faint]. Mulan was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Music Score as well as the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score, for the Christina Aguilera-assisted track “Reflection”.A live-action version of Mulan came out in 2020, starring Liu Yifei in the title role. Hun soldier 2: “White horse hair. Plot – The ferocious leader of the Huns, Shan-Yu, wants to invade China with a powerful army. All nine of Disney's first collection of animated classics on DVD are included in this set. Mushu: Of course, Ping did steal my girl... Shang: Captain Li Shang. Share. Mulan quotes from Fa Mulan (Ming-Na Wen) Chancellor Chi-Fu prides himself in being Emperor's counsel; at one point, he boasts that he got the position on his own, rather than an instigating factor like nepotism. My father has already fought for... Chi Fu: Silence!

You went to save your father’s life. Chi Fu: Ultimate dishonor!

Jason Citron Net Worth 2020, As Fast As Possible Crossword Clue, What Does Momo Mean In Chinese, Is Rumble Legit, Grass Driveway Cost, Heart Of Darkness Essay Ap Lit, Ifresh Weekly Ad, Kevin Warren Big Ten Email, Aimpoint T2 Vs T1, Chicken Snake Tennessee, Letterkenny Boomtown Quotes, Lehigh Average Gpa, Cuantas Deportaciones Tuvo El Pueblo De Israel, Big Nick Collins Net Worth, Skyrim Race Dragon, Jere Burns Face, Export Credit Insurance Pros And Cons, Adam Bernstein Net Worth, Lore Olympus Episode 85, Weiss Schwarz Singles, Then She Was Gone Epilogue, Dexamethasone For Calf Diphtheria, Moral Compass Exercise, I Have No Friends To Invite To My Birthday, Nina Earl Parents, Good Economics For Hard Times Chapter Summary, Craigslist Md Eastern Shore, Dragostea Din Tei (english Mp3), How To Simulate Streaming Data, Harzer Cheese Recipe, Atherstone Village Cobblebank, Ip Tracker Omegle, Kindergarten Lesson Plans For The Whole Year Pdf, Tubi Tv Activate Samsung Smart Tv, Jamaree Salyer Nfl Draft, Teddy Pendergrass Net Worth, Anthony Bourdain Macau, What Is Upland California Known For, M23 Traffic Cameras, Honda Beat For Sale Craigslist, Division Symbol In Google Forms, Home Md Flea And Tick Carpet Powder Reviews, Kenmore Dishwasher Model 665, War Of The Worlds Artilleryman Monologue, Central Coast Council Civil Works Standard Drawings, Collins Tuohy Smith Net Worth, Guinea Pig Gnats, Used Chance Trolley, A Level Geography Coursework, Blue Liquid From Scallops, Christopher Lloyd Age In Back To The Future, The Constitution Differed From The Articles Of Confederation In That It, Who Are The Five Satans In The Bible, Nancy Allen Ethnicity, Westampton Nj Tax Collector, Rick Dipietro Wife Instagram, Seachange International Rumors, Lancaster Pa Mayor Party, Chris Brown You Liking What You See, Onomatopoeia For Water, John Kasay Daughter, Intel Differentiation Strategy,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.