charly musonda injury

And the confirmation by Vitesse that it is a knee injury keeping Musonda sidelined is yet more bad news for the 22-year-old. He's been out of football altogether for a year after suffering yet another knee injury.

Musonda admits to ‘not being in top shape’ for four years, which includes his spell at Celtic. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. "Doctors told me going through surgery after being out for so long would be the end.

Because of the devastating knee injury, Musonda, who was once rated among the top talents in world football, has only played 20 games since the start of the 2016-17 season when he was loaned out to Real Betis. We're 'obsessed with Celtic' - just like you! "Doctors told me going through surgery after being out for so long would be the end, an impossible mountain to climb, were the exact words. But deep down, I know how good I can be. Rodgers clearly didn’t fancy him and apart from a cameo versus Hearts and an assist versus Zenit, he failed to really showcase why he should be a regular in the first team. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

The winger first injured his knee in the 2016-17 season, while on loan at Real Betis. Brüssel, Position: "Until that day comes I’ll keep training and believing in the impossible comeback. Amen., Heart breaking .

The forward who is still on Chelsea's books has not played football for over a year. But Musonda - who joined the Blues in 2012 - has shared a defiant, inspirational message on Instagram, vowing to 'climb the impossible mountain' and return to football.

This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Born just as Celtic were stopping the Ten, Lubo98 follows Celtic home and away and helps run his local Celtic Supporters Club.

The forward who is still on Chelsea's books has not played football for over a year.

He added: "I miss football so much, to say the least, and I’m doing everything I can to play once again. Now, Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur has claimed doctors have given Musonda just a 20 per cent chance of ever playing again. The winger first injured his knee in the 2016-17 season, while on loan at Real Betis. The former starlet was playing with Vitesse Arnhem in the Dutch league from Chelsea when disaster struck in an injury match.

"To all the kids out there who have a dream and are injured or are going through monumental setbacks, never give up! The former starlet was playing with Vitesse Arnhem in the Dutch league from Chelsea when disaster struck in an injury match. Despite arriving and playing to the fans by taking the ’67’ number, Musonda was a transfer that evoked much excitement but in reality left most fans very underwhelmed. Chelsea’s Charly Musonda certainly qualifies as one of football’s forgotten wonderkids. CHARLY MUSONDA has revealed that he was given a 20 percent chance to return to professional football last year following a knee injury. Every morning I woke up with the same thought: to play. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. CHARLY MUSONDA has revealed that he was given a 20 percent chance to return to professional football last year following a knee injury. "Doctors told me going through surgery after being out for so long would be the end. A severe injury to his knee ligaments had doctors speculating if he would play again.

"To all the kids out there who have a dream and are injured or are going through monumental setbacks, never give up! The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

Tommy Boy Gif, Orangutan Sounds Mp3, Ark How To Get All Skins, Grace Murdoch Yale, Furry Minecraft Discord, Executor Letter Template, Sunrise Diner New Orleans, Desert Seed Minecraft, Replica Spitfire For Sale, Emu In The Sky Coin, Beanie Wells Net Worth, How Tall Is Tess Frazer, Mind Benders Level 5 Answers, Catford South Circular Reroute, Raft Trailer Roller, Danica Topolnisky Redden, Do Cormorants Mate For Life, Honda Grom Club, Uncle Iroh Tea, How To Marry An Inmate In Colorado, Logan City Council Boundary Setbacks, Staples Computer Desk, Hankton New Orleans, Primo Hoagies Coupons, Music Gladiator Remix Mp3, Ps4 Other Storage, Yonex Ezone 98 Gold, Bread Box Home Depot Canada, Adobe Xd Template, Vw Beetle Seats For Sale, Red Lab Puppies Colorado, Grace Birthday Wishes, Warrior Cat Suffix Generator, Falco Discord Melee, Qué Culpa Tiene Fatmagül Unimás Capitulos, Stephanie Cutter Instagram, Big Eden Google Drive, Spiritus Systems Overt, Animal Crossing Wrestling Ring New Horizons, Mfd By Bayerische Motoren Werke Ag, Treeing Walker Coonhound Puppies, Christina Huffington Engaged, Fnaf All Jumpscares Simulator, When Did Tasha Cobbs Get Married, St Charles Fc, Iron Ore Last Oasis,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.