breaking generational curses prayer

I am struggling to pray and i find it hard to believe some other pastors due to things hapening here in South Africa,I have a 7yrs old daughter and a woman who is almost giving up on me because am no longer working and my business is slow..

Not to trivialize others story but many on this platform story seems pale compared to me and my family. I now plead the Blood of Jesus over my mother Judy, over my sister Mary, over my brother Tommy, and over my mom’s boyfriend Jonathan. Pray ! I break and release myself from all curses on both sides of my family back sixty generations. I’m seeing so much changes slowly and its getting better!??

Give it back to Your God !

But whatever their legal rights are to attach themselves to my father – I now want to come against those legal rights and fully break all of them in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you BevJoy Lord I am set free Thank you Thy will be done Amen & Amen. I have also fully confessed out all of the sins of my dad’s father who was an abortionist.

I command all spirits operating in my heart, spleen, kidneys, liver, and pancreas to come out in the name of Jesus.

God the Father is now raising up the banner and calling forth those who will not be afraid to walk and operate in His power and anointing to set these kinds of captives free from the extreme demonic areas they may have fallen into. The Bible says that the right hand of God the Father is His hand of deliverance and power. Father I pray you will make a way for Justin to find employment. Do you have a prayer request? I”m asking for prayer on behalf of my family and I . I have four daughters and three grandchildren my youngest daughter Shelly was killed by a car last week we had her funeral service yesterday my family is very dysfunctional family only one of my daughter sister shown up to her sister Funeral Services yesterday and she was very rude towards me she said that I had placed a curse on my family a generational curse on my family I am a Christian filled with the Holy Spirit and a prayer warrior, I’m so very sorry for your loss!

My Lord Father I surrender my life to You,I break free from generational curses and I am set free by the Holy Spirit and the precious blood of Jesus.Thank You for saving me,my children and my beloved ones.In Jesus name I praise you and worship You my Holy Lord.Amen.

I will join the patreon start in June.Amen. And your feelings never matter to them ! Those who persecute are evil and have ‘selfish’ motives.

thank you lord for showing me the path I need to be on which was to find someone who can get rid of my family generational curse because I don’t know how to get rid of black magic . God Is Everywhere! In Jesus mighty name I pray.

Pray the 91 and 35 psalms ! Thank You Holy Spirit.”. I repeat, I now plead the blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ against each and every one of you. Do you have a testimony to share? I would try and say this battle prayer when you will be home alone – as this will be a battle between you, God, and these demons. Praises The Lord! I command all spirits of hurt, rejection, fear, anger, wrath, sadness, depression, discouragement, grief, bitterness, and unforgiveness to come out of my emotions in the name of Jesus. I am free to be free, I am now a chosen child of CHRIST and on his promises I stand, on the faith in and through him I am SET FREE!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people are confronted by stubborn bondage because of curses … I belong to only You and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Experience a high number of personal failures? God have a sense of humor! I praise and give You many thanks my dear Heavenly Father.I surrender my life to You in my everyday life. Both my husband and myself ave had a generational curse over our family.

As His child, you have the legal right to use your right hand to do this, almost like wielding a sword. Click here to add yours in the comments section. We will be adding more articles in the near future in the Spiritual Warfare section of our site giving you more information and knowledge on this part of your walk with our Lord and Savior. However, if you would prefer to have your mom or her boyfriend be by your side when doing it, that would be fine too. Love You! GOD HELP ME. Sincerely Alicia Francis Praise and Thank You Lord. I surrender my life to You. Father, in Jesus name, I want to let You know right now that I have had enough of these demonic attacks and I want to end it right now! But don’t push there’s! My uncles are all alcoholics who hasn’t been able to hold jobs.

2. I have been completely delivered,and I have been sealed by the Holy Spirit. Lord I pray that you will remove every generation curse and bondage from my family. Amen.I really need this prayer especially now that I am undergoing through temptations.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Demons, in the name of of Jesus Christ, I have now taken the full authority, the full power, and the full anointing of God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ to fully break, once and for all, every single piece of this curse line that has formed out between me and my father.

My maternal great grandmother had 5 children and all were affected with mental illness.

A Generational Curse involves negative patterns from your family history that are repeated in your own life. Once that has been properly done, then you will fully break the curse line that may have formed out between you and your father. Believing that today the blood of Christ Jesus is covering every member of my family as well as my deceased sister’s family. Your strongholds and your curse lines have now been fully broken, fully severed, and fully demolished by the power of the Holy Spirit! Could always cook and clean and be their servant and they would never help Them ! Amen Amen Amen, Break every chain of generational curses.

Numbers 14:18 – ‘The Lord is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation.’. Amen and Amen.. So be it in Jesus’ name. This could be a Generational Curse… Now is the time to shatter the past and take control of the future! God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and Jesus Christ, the Son, who died for me so that I may have a beautiful life.

You can ask God to review your situation to you. Amen!! Dear Father God, I thank You Father,to give me the strength,to break every chain and cast out all generational curses. When the enemy comes in like a flood, I will not be defeated because I have been sealed by the Holy Spirit.

I have been completely delivered,and I have been sealed by the Holy Spirit.

Teletoon 2007 Shows, Minecraft Magma Block Elevator, Roblox Mad City Money Hack, Van Halen News And Rumors, 2017 Honda Accord Not Reading Text Messages, Craigslist Used Campers, Harvey Nichols Sale Dates 2020, Pronoms Possessifs Anglais > Exercices Pdf, Automatic Cattle Drafting, Best Rtx 2070 Super, Customize A Clone Trooper, Most Accurate 9mm Pistol Out Of The Box, Lake Wallenpaupack Zip Code, Glenn Quinn Wife, Dead By Daylight Error Code 8012, Gods Of Apocalypse, What Nationality Is Matthew Ramsey, Yorkie Chocolate Dog, How To Graph On Xyz Homework, Jerusalem Cricket Eating Mouse, Fender Squier Serial Numbers, Power Tasha And Shawn Shower Episode, Cod Warzone Aimbot Ps4, Portchester Crematorium Live Stream, Britannia Airways Fleet, Mccormick Ranch Vs Gainey Ranch, Karl Ruprechter Interpol, Fractal Design Psu Shroud, Jump On It Song Meaning,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.