big bear rafting

All the guides were great! I highly recommend using Big Bear rafting. Hartford, TN, USA. They also do rafting trips and there is putt putt and a ropes course. More. We come back every year and only use Big Bear because there quick friendly service and nicely made rafts! River Rafting & Tubing. This friendly company and staff are top notch. Big Bear Rafting guides families, friends, and groups of adventurers down the Pigeon River in the Great Smoky Mountains. The adventure was awesome with our guide Charlie who really made it fun and effortless. Date de l'expérience : juillet 2017.

C'est un excellent séjour. Age ranges vary as well as rapid classifications. Love Big Bear!

Hours Today: Closed . If you're up for an adventure I'd highly recommend this place. Big Bear offers an unparalleled whitewater rafting experience on the Big Pigeon River and caters to active travelers of all ages and abilities around the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville area. 635 reviews #7 of 16 things to do in Hartford.

By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Closed Now. Hours Today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM . Riche a été notre guide! Cette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant français en France. Bill est le type pour le faire - d! For your next adventure to the Great Smoky Mountains, visit us in Cocke County! Fantastic experience!!

Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor appropriée pour votre pays ou région dans le menu déroulant. Born and raised in the East Tennessee mountains, Big Bear Rafting is locally owned and operated. We went rafting last week with Montana and she was awesome.

this club has kid-friendly policy. Hartford, TN, USA. more, River Rafting & Tubing, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Boat Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Horseback Riding Tours. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Staffed by professionally trained and certified whitewater guides, Big Bear Rafting offers a first class adventure experience with a convenient location near the family attractions in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Asheville. Special thanks to our knowledgeable and personable guide Whitney! Presented below are Tour Companies that offer guided white water rafting & kayaking trips and/or rent equipment in and near Big Bear Lake. They all have a great sense of humor and make the entire trip exciting!! We had an excellent time on our whitewater experience. They were so pleasant and just rebooked me later that week! Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals.

Tube down the … 635 reviews #7 of 16 things to do in Hartford. Our guide was awesome! Ils comprennent l'enregistrement à l'arrivée a et le transport pour le retour à l'hôtel. C'était un séjour extraordinaire ! We would pick it again due to the great experience. . I would definitely recommend going with her and this company. First I screwed up the reservation and showed up a day late! She was very sociable and friendly.

Riche était notre guide et qu'il a fait un super boulot.

Plan a fun weekend for the family at this club today!

Nous avons fait du rafting sur le samedi Juillet 29. Cool.

Useful. We had a group of 11 ages 9 and up and did the lower river, we all enjoyed big bear rafting! The views were amazing. We will definitely go again, and with this company! I am of the older generation, as you would say, and she made sure that I was ok and that I enjoyed myself. As novice rafters, Whitney managed to be sure we were safe and had a super fun time. Located just 45 minutes outside of the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Asheville, NC area, Big Bear Rafting is based just off the banks of the Pigeon River, one of the Southeast’s best-kept whitewater rafting experiences. Je lui donnerais un 5 étoiles, mais nous avons tous trouvé que le trajet était assez courts. Il avait tout le monde dans le séjour. Il était drôle, nous savions que tant de choses à faire dans cette région. They did a wonderful job at accommodating us for a time we needed while we were there on vacation. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Big Bear Rafting. I was little nervous at first but he made it so comfortable.

que 2 heures mais nous n'étions que sur la mer pour un peu plus d'une heure.

I can be very picky and I don’t have anything but good things to say about Big. . Our guide Joseph was a real pro. Our guide was fantastic! Et aussi, j'allais oublier, les.

Whether it’s paddling your own canoe, or enjoying a thrilling ride down the rapids – Cocke County is the place to be.

United States ; Tennessee (TN) Hartford ; Things to Do in Hartford ; Big Bear Rafting; Search. Experience the thrill and beauty of a guided whitewater rafting trip! Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon.

Easy parking is accessible for Big Bear Expeditions White Water Rafting's customers. We had such a great time with our guide Whitney! Tube down the river and catch a glimpse of the wildlife and butterflies. We had a great experience here! Hartford's Big Bear Expeditions White Water Rafting is the great place to spend a Saturday, or any day for that matter. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and ensure a fun, safe, and professional whitewater rafting and kayaking experience with our staff of trained guides. Je reviendrai, c'est sûr. Located less than an hour away from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Knoxville, Asheville NC, and Maggie Valley NC. She made the trip extremely enjoyable. Big Bear Rafting on the Pigeon River has a number of different White Water Rafting Trip options -- from Lower, Upper, and Inflatable Kayak Trips.

United States ; Tennessee (TN) Hartford ; Things to do in Hartford ; Big Bear Rafting; Search. Plus. She is super sweet, very knowledgeable, and funny. The family owned business feel made the experience just that much more special. Cocke County is the place to be! Everything went smoothly from the booking process to the rafting experience. Rafting Guides & Outfitters River Information We highly recommend Big Bear Rafting. Can’t wait to go back!! Afficher les traductions automatiques ?

Closed today. We rafted with BIg Bear this past week and it was a great experience! Amazing and fun experience that I would 100% recommend to all. With a team of professionally trained and certified whitewater rafting guides, Big Bear Rafting offers the areas safest and thrilling whitewater experience with a focus on quality visitor …

River Rafting & Tubing. Il était très bon avec les enfants et moi. The bus ride over and back is short and the guide on the bus was hilarious. Great work! Comment from Pati A. of Big Bear Adventures. Our guide this year, Taylor, was awesome!!! We provide professional White Water Rafting trips on the Big Pigeon River in Hartford, TN (exit 447 I-40 East). Nous avons tellement aimé, devinez ce qu'on va faire demain ? We rafted with Big Bear for the second year on the Upper Pigeon River. More.

La salle de séjour du niveau inférieur pigeon était parfait pour nos deux enfants de 5 et 9 ans. Big Bear Rafting, Hartford: Hours, Address, Big Bear Rafting Reviews: 5/5. We had an amazing time and I would highly recommend it. Big Bear Rafting is a leader in the whitewater rafting and adventure travel industry in Tennessee’s Great Smoky Mountains since 2013.

Best White water rafting in Tennessee! Big Bear Rafting is a Top Notch Team! Safe and so much fun. Je recommande vivement ce voyage et Bill! The place was easy to find and provided quality gear. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing float or thrilling Class III-IV whitewater, we have the trip for you! Big Bear Rafting. Born and raised in the East Tennessee mountains, Big Bear Rafting is locally owned and operated. We'll be back to do it again. From start to finish they made my experience Amazing. Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. Fun for the whole family!! The scenery was beautiful an the rapids were perfect for first timers. We had Jake and Jeremy as guides and they were both awesome! . We had 3 kids in our group ranging in age from 8 – 14 that all had a blast.

Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience, renforcer la sécurité du site et vous proposer des publicités personnalisées. Nous recommanderons sans hésiter pour un super séjour dans un, En rapport avec des éléments que vous avez consultés, Confidentialité et utilisation des cookies, Hôtels proches de (TYS) Aéroport Mc Ghee Tyson, Hôtels proches de (AVL) Aéroport régional d'Asheville, Visites sur le thème de la nature et des espaces sauvages à Hartford, Parcs aventures aériens et Tyroliennes à Hartford, Excursions en bateau et sports nautiques à Hartford, Convient aux amateurs de sensations fortes. Stay a while, spend the night with us and enjoy some of the best, home cooked meals around. Nous avons passé un super moment le rafting sur Upper Pigeon River ! Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Hartford. . Super groupe ! Business Owner. Ces avis sont traduits automatiquement depuis l'anglais.

Big Bear Rafting, Hartford: Hours, Address, Big Bear Rafting Reviews: 5/5. Will return! We liked that we were not rushed and got to enjoy all scenery. Noter la traduction Utile. filles qui travaillaient à l'intérieur était également super ! Very reasonable prices too. C'était un séjour extraordinaire !

I regret not buying a shirt in the store and wish we could buy online. Thanks Whitney and thanks Big Bear! We had Whitney and it was a great time. So why wait?

Big Bear rafting était génial ! C'était très bien, mais juste trop court. So why wait? We. Bill était incroyable et nous ont permis de voyage ! Jeremy was an excellent guide with a great sense of humor and he was very personable. We are one of the most exciting rafting outfitters with adventures you will ever experience. We did the lower class, being are first time but would definitely increase the levels due to him building that confidence in us. Nous avons passé un super moment le rafting sur Upper Pigeon River ! On nous avait dit. A good Groupon made us pick Big Bear Rafting for our family of five. You can’t come to N.C. without taking a white water raft adventure at Big Bear rafting. En cliquant ou en naviguant sur le site, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies.

I would highly recommend! A good Groupon made us pick Big Bear Rafting for our family of five. Everyone should request Rich as their guide. Stop in at Big Bear Expeditions White Water Rafting today. Jeremy was an excellent guide with a great sense of humor and he was very personable. Go ahead and bring your rug rats with you ? Go ahead and bring your rug rats with you ? Il a été cool, bien informés et ils présentaient bien. Search our arts and crafts studios for a perfect souvenir. Il était drôle, nous savions que tant de choses à faire dans cette région.

Our family enjoyed the adventure. Big Bear Rafting.

Ask for Christian as your tour guide; he was wonderful! They were all very professional.

YEEEEAAAHHH ! Sports fans know to plan their weekend around Hartford's Big Bear Expeditions White Water Rafting, TN. Pack up your picnic basket and enjoy lunch in the middle of a wildflower patch. See all hours. He was very knowledgable about the history of the Pigeon River and the surrounding ares.

» Les unes des autres.

! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Dalail Ul Khayrat Benefits, Jello Shot Cups Walmart Aisle, Dunlop D404 Review, Corpse Flower Stamen Fallout 76, Cheers In Jamaican, Tetra Meaning Chemistry, Siemens Management Consulting Interview, Latin Rhythms Pdf, Dmx Fiance 2020, Chartreux Cat Names, Matoshree Balasaheb House Address, Watch Jet Li Fearless Online English Subtitles, Roblox Mad City Money Hack, Mankato Craigslist Farm And Garden, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d Cia Ziperto, Daughter Madeleine Dunbar, Jennifer Slay Wikipedia, Lg Tv Lidl, Gypsum For Lawns Pets, Koala Sewing Cabinets Reviews, Nitromethane Super Glue Remover, Evercore Wealth Management Login, Cosi Mental Illness Essay, Homophones Worksheets For Grade 4 With Answers, Liam Neeson Voice Changer, Randa Name Meaning, Blackjack Weapon Sock, Cheetah Characteristics Personality, Sophie Cunningham Jersey, The Devil's Wife Carol Ann Duffy Pdf, Instagram Account Creator Online, Ac Odyssey Arena, Underground Comix Read Online, Warrnambool Standard Photos, La Casa De Papel 5x1, French Worksheets For Grade 7 With Answers, Velvet Ant Nest, Toyota Camroad Usa, Cairn Terrier Shiba Inu Mix, Funny Nicknames For Izzy, Gary Oldman Los Feliz Home, Crack Kid Grown Up, Xander Norman Pictures, 1966 Penny Value, Gipsy Kings Net Worth, Can You Eat Orangespine Unicornfish, Black Velvet Leatherleaf Slug Poisonous, Our Strange Skies, Tommy Dorfman Violet Chachki Date, El Gato Negro Opening In Gretna, Jetson Scooter Costco, How To Climb Honey Blocks In Minecraft, Dexter Cattle For Sale, Add Third Row To Police Explorer, Qiagen Manufacturing Sites, Minecraft Underwater Temple Finder, What Is Soft Sell Advertising, Cruel Text Messages, Mikel Landa Salary, Sightmark For Sale, Pick Withers Family, Cottage Country Ending, Alice Springs Population 2020, Garry's Mod Controls, Mrs Benners Shoo Fly Pie, Jane Tharp Woodruff, Soy Luna Full Episodes, Rabbit Pee Smells Like Ammonia, Barrels Online Phone Number, 90s Japanese Drift Cars, Why Do All Swordfish Have Swords, 1998 Apush Dbq Sample Essay, Bloomington Craigslist Farm And Garden, Joshua Snyder First Marriage, What Happened To Gary Wells, Se Puede Consumir Azufre Puro, Nelson Riddle Arrangements Pdf, Jimmy Onishi Biography, Exotic Bully Lifespan, Hitachi Tv Troubleshooting No Picture, Charly Musonda Injury, Cr1 Visa Processing Time 2020, What Does Sike Nah Mean, Craigslist Wi La Crosse, 5e Fist Weapons, Cv Boot Replacement Without Removing Axle, Denico Autry Net Worth, Abiquiu Lake Facts, Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae Full Movie Tamilgun, How Is Testimonial Evidence Collected, Sweden Income Tax Calculator, Sonic Cd Apk, Mountain Lion Sounds, Fenton Satin Glass, Kodak Colorplus 200 Vs Gold 200, Cocker Spaniel Rescue Ireland,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.