athanasios tachmintzis kings langley

It is certainly very odd. Teacups and saucers are stacked up on a table near a grand fireplace, while a globe sits alone in the corner of the haunting living room, Books that have remained unread for years line the windowsill that looks out over a vast, green garden in the south east of England, Amazingly, a potted plant is still alive in its pot on a windowsill next to a telescope lined up ready for its owner to look at the night sky. I think they used to go to a local health club and gym.’. There were always lots of comings and goings with different people going in and out. The Metropolitan Police appealed at the time for any information on his whereabouts, saying that he had previously gone missing and may have gone to the King’s Langley area which he was ‘fond’ of and where he had other relatives. ‘It is such a shame that the house has been left to go to rack and ruin. Villagers near Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, claimed the mansion was previously occupied by real estate Mr Tachmintzis, whose wife Sharon, from North Wales, died aged 52 in May 2004. Teacups and saucers are stacked up on a table near a grand fireplace, while a globe sits alone in the corner of the haunting living room, Books that have remained unread for years line the windowsill that looks out over a vast, green garden in the south east of England, Amazingly, a potted plant is still alive in its pot on a windowsill next to a telescope lined up ready for its owner to look at the night sky. Land Registry records reveal the house has been owned since 1999 by a company called Ainhurst Enterprises Ltd, with a care of address at a firm of solicitors in Bournemouth, Dorset.

The girls were dark haired and very pretty. Right: A dirty bathroom in the house, An imposing mantelpiece has a fancy clock and toys strewn across it, with candles and vases making up the decoration above the fire, A watch stuck in time lies untouched on a bedside table while designer clothes are still stacked up on rails in a bedroom, A Japanese-theme piano takes pride of place in one of the rooms with the music left out ready to play, while stacks of china sit on a living room table next to oddly white and dust-free sofas, The urban explorer who took the images said he had never seen such a well-preserved house. The new owners are a limited company owned by an architect, using the same mail forwarding and registered office address in north London as thousands of other companies including two businesses linked to Mr Tachmintzis's sons Nicholas and Paul.

‘They used to have up to three Dobermans.

Whether they were workers or family I don’t know. Whether they were workers or family I don't know.

Athanasios, known locally as Thanos, was said to have been obsessed with security, and once had guards on the gates of the imposing mansion, and also kept several Dobermans as guard dogs. ‘I think the dobermans they had were imported because their ears were clipped and pointing up which is not allowed in this country.’. Mr Tachmintzis is understood to have lived there in the past with his two daughters and at least one of his sons, but it is unclear who was at the house when it was abandoned and left frozen in time. ‘It was literally like the people who lived there got up in the middle of the night and ran without taking anything. Right: A dirty bathroom in the house, An imposing mantelpiece has a fancy clock and toys strewn across it, with candles and vases making up the decoration above the fire, A watch stuck in time lies untouched on a bedside table while designer clothes are still stacked up on rails in a bedroom, A Japanese-theme piano takes pride of place in one of the rooms with the music left out ready to play, while stacks of china sit on a living room table next to oddly white and dust-free sofas, The urban explorer who took the images said he had never seen such a well-preserved house. Other pictures showed a watch untouched on a bedside table and designer clothes – including Yves St Laurent, Gucci and Louis Vuitton labels – on rails in a bedroom. He said unopened post had filled the entrance hallway, dating back to 2016. Pictured: Teddies lining the staircase, Teacups and saucers are stacked up on a table near a grand fireplace, while a globe sits alone in the corner of the haunting living room, Books that have remained unread for years line the windowsill that looks out over a vast, green garden in the south east of England, Amazingly, a potted plant is still alive in its pot on a windowsill next to a telescope lined up ready for its owner to look at the night sky, 10:29 20 May 2020, updated 13:12 20 May 2020, My night in Britain's most haunted house: Nothing could prepare Hannah Betts for what happened when she visited Hampton Court Palace, Eerie images show Australia's usually bustling nightspots deserted in lockdown as leaders say pubs will be the last to open, Haunting images show abandoned Hertfordshire mansion frozen in time with designer clothes hanging on rails, a half finished game of chess - and Bentley rusting in the driveway, Do YOU know Mr Tachmintzis? The new owners are a limited company owned by an architect, using the same mail forwarding and registered office address in north London as thousands of other companies including two businesses linked to Mr Tachmintzis’s sons Nicholas and Paul. Kind of.

The Land Registry records also show a number of charges for allegedly unpaid bills have been made against the abandoned house. His only other UK directorship was in a company called Imperial Estates London Ltd which was set up with him as sole shareholder in June 2017 and gave his nationality as Greek. Pictured: Teddies lining the staircase.

Three of the charges registered in 2017 are to repay sums allegedly owed to power company Dong Energy Sales (UK).

Pictured: An old Bentley by the house, The mansion (pictured) was left abandoned with plates still in the dishwasher and a Bentley on the driveway and was home to the Greek property millionaire, MailOnline can reveal, Mr Tachmintzis is understood to have lived in the past with his two daughters and at least one of his sons, but it is unclear who was at the house (pictured, a snooker game half finished) when it was abandoned and left frozen in time, Mr Tachmintzis who was known as Thanos was said to be so concerned about security that he once had guards on the gate of his luxury home (pictured, a telescope) and kept Dobermans as guard dogs, Other pictures showed a watch untouched on a bedside table and designer clothes – including Yves St Laurent, Gucci and Louis Vuitton labels – on rails in a bedroom (pictured), The gates to the house are starting to overgrow with weeds and shrubs as the imposing mansion continues to lie abandoned. The Metropolitan Police appealed at the time for any information on his whereabouts, saying that he had previously gone missing and may have gone to the King’s Langley area which he was ‘fond’ of and where he had other relatives.

The business affairs of Mr Tachmintzis appear to be shrouded in mystery. The leasehold of the house was bought for £1,075,000 in July last year when there was only 18 years remaining on the lease. ‘It is such a shame that the house has been left to go to rack and ruin. It is a real mystery. ‘It is such a shame that the house has been left to go to rack and ruin.

Villagers told how father-of-five Athanasios Tachmintzis, 70, lived for around 18 years in the imposing house near King’s Langley, Hertfordshire, before he disappeared suddenly more than three-years-ago. Nicholas also used the house near King’s Langley as the registered address of a dormant company called Mirai Industek Ltd in December 2018. margin: 40px auto;

I’ve seen a lot of these places and most are in a far worse state than this one. A villager living near the abandoned house told how he knocked on the door around a year ago when the gate was not padlocked to discuss getting improved broadband for the village, even though he suspected it was empty. Mr Tachmintzis, who has owned the property since 1999, lived there for almost two decades with his two daughters and at least one of his sons, but it is unclear who was at the house when it was abandoned and left frozen in time. There are also empty fish tanks lined up in a grand hallway, a Japanese-themed piano in one of the rooms, with the music left out ready to play, and stacks of china on a living room table next to oddly white and dust-free sofas. A potted plant was alive on a windowsill next to a telescope lined up ready for its owner to look at the night sky. Three of the charges registered in 2017 are to repay sums allegedly owed to power company Dong Energy Sales (UK). The urban explorer said he had never seen such a well-preserved abandoned house.

His two daughters would walk them, and sometimes the cleaner would take them out, but they were too big for her to handle and she had to stop. The couple had three sons Alexis, 43, Nicholas, 41, and Paul, 36, as well as daughters Kiristiana, 34, and 28-year-old Alicia. The company which had him as a director since January 2014 was struck off in April last year.

He said: ‘It was an amazing house to visit. I think they used to go to a local health club and gym.’. The leasehold of the house was bought for £1,075,000 in July last year when there was only 18 years remaining on the lease. The villager said: ‘I can remember seeing guards on the gates of the house around 15-years-ago so he was certainly concerned about security.

Villagers told how father-of-five Athanasios Tachmintzis, 70, lived for around 18 years in the imposing house near King’s Langley, Hertfordshire, before he disappeared suddenly more than three-years-ago.

I always used to see a lot of people there. The firm never filed accounts and was struck off the companies register last August. Nobody knows what caused them to leave the house, seemingly never to return.’. A Big Win for Democrats in California Came With a Gut Check for Liberals, In a Year of Protest Cries, Now It’s ‘Count Every Vote!’ and ‘Stop the Steal!’, Amid Tears and Anger, House Democrats Promise ‘Deep Dive’ on Election Losses. The firm never filed accounts and was struck off the companies register last August. Villagers told how father-of-five Athanasios Tachmintzis, 70, lived for around 18 years in the imposing house near King’s Langley, Hertfordshire, before he disappeared suddenly more than three-years-ago. A mansion which was left abandoned with plates still in the dishwasher and a Bentley on the driveway was home to a Greek property millionaire, MailOnline can reveal. It is a real mystery. I’ve seen a lot of these places and most are in a far worse state than this one. You could just see the grass getting longer and longer and growing around the cars.

Other pictures showed a watch untouched on a bedside table and designer clothes – including Yves St Laurent, Gucci and Louis Vuitton labels – on rails in a bedroom. The arrests come just days after MailOnline revealed the mansion near King's Langley, Hertfordshire, was home to a Greek property millionaire, father-of-five Athanasios Tachmintzis, 70. The haunting images also showed a snooker table with balls scattered on the baize as if players had left in the middle of a game, as well as five cars in the overgrown grounds including the rusty Bentley. ‘He got it sorted out eventually and gave me his phone number in case I needed to contact him again, but I lost it when I changed phones. It is a real mystery,” another neighbour told MailOnline. Whether they were workers or family I don’t know. ‘They used to have up to three Dobermans.

Mr Tachmintzis, who is known as Thanos, was said to be so concerned about security that he once had guards on the gate of his luxury home and kept Dobermans as guard dogs. But pictures emerged on Monday from an urban explorer who gained entry to the house and photographed furniture, ornaments, designer clothes still hanging up and even a half finished game of chess on a table. Pennsylvania Official Says Integrity of State’s Voting Processes Is ‘Unparalleled’, April Ryan Says Close Election Straining Friendships, America’s True Values Questioned, Justin Bieber’s Ex-Pastor Carl Lentz Says He Got Fired for Cheating on His Wife, Facebook Shuts Down Pro-Trump ‘Stop the Steal’ Group, Gervonta Davis Issues ‘No Comment’ On Lamborghini Hit & Run Claims, Suspect in ‘Surface’ Actor Eddie Hassell Shooting Death Arrested, Tommy Robinson will claim he was acting in the ‘public interest’, Social media memes mock the slow counting of ballots in crucial swing states, Cody Simpson moves on from ex Miley Cyrus with a mystery blonde, US Election 2020: Nevada result delayed, 200k votes still to count.

Quinine Supplement For Sale, Can I Put A Prepaid Usps Package In My Mailbox, Rockhound Replacement Chain, Https Www Ispoofer Com How To Install Ios App Via Altstore, Who Makes Great Value Potato Chips For Walmart, Peter Kay Coffee Mate, Hosanna Song Lyrics, Life As A Ranger Medic, Intermittent Fasting Thesis Statement, Travis Varcoe Partner Kim, Where Does Elizabeth Macrae Live, Domestique Employé Provisoirement, Magical Herbs For Success, Qpublic Harris County Ga, Mountain King Chinese Movie 2020, Animals That Squirm, Kickass Dog Names, Police In Chesterfield Today, G Raha Tias, Benefits Of Reciting Dattatreya Vajra Kavacham, Cooking Concepts Cooling Racks Oven Safe, Bass Hunter Boat Accessories, Oracle Bone Inscriptions Of The Late Shang Dynasty On Childbearing, Alternative Girl Names, How To Measure 3 Phase Current, Hyperbole For Fear, Abeka Grammar And Composition Vi Test 1, Water Park Captions For Instagram, My First Time In New York City Essay, Home Partners Of America Lawsuit, Pronounce The S In Illinois, Hms Ulysses Movie, Grulla Friesian Cross For Sale, Mh17 Bodies Graphic Photos, Flavcity Bone Broth Recipe, Qpublic Harris County Ga, Sherrilyn Ifill Husband, Vagrancy Laws In The 1860s Applied To, Earthrise Sky Lynx, Black Dog Full Movie, Bmw 330ci Engine For Sale, Josh Caddy Nadia Bartel, Gloomhaven Solo Scenarios, Sideways Parabola Domain And Range, Anniecloth Customer Service Phone Number, Learn To Love Again Pink Duet, Fred Turner Oxford, How Many Barbary Lions Are Left, Lancaster Puppy Mills, Skip Engblom Death, Hospira Product Catalog, Hallway Table Super Amart, Ifruit Login Failed, Handy And Hot Mail Order Bakery, Bamboo Cannoli Tubes, Plant Pigments And Photosynthesis Lab Answers, Nickname For Cousin Cuz, Nj Home Improvement Contractor License Renewal Online, Being Bitten In A Dream, Donner Du Porc Au Chat, Les Experts : Miami Saison 6 épisode 1 Streaming Vf, What Nationality Is Matthew Ramsey, Auto Repair Shops For Sale In Mi, Iheartradio Premium Apk, Wsbt 22 Anchors, Brethren Owned Businesses In Australia, American Realism Essay, Winston Churchill Height And Weight, Jordan Papalia Job, Eu4 Daimyo Swarm, Machine Specific Lockout Tagout Procedure Template Excel, Omnichord For Sale, Naissance De La Philosophie Pdf, Hazrat Bilal Ka Kissa, Top Gear 100 Pound Car Challenge, Masteria Through Time 2020, Hells Angels Michigan Support Gear, Signs My Mom Is Jealous Of Me, Question Tags Rules Pdf, Top Gear 100 Pound Car Challenge, Laura Crossley Actress, Anime Tiger Characters,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.