artfone c1 review

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They’ll only be in some mobile phones.

The ARTFONE C1-01 makes things as simple as possible. It was a good value for money too. The buttons are large and labelled with big numbers and letters. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2020. I bought the cell phone as a gift for my grandfather. Artfone C1 GSM Mobiltelefon Mit Großen Tasten, Senioren Handys Ohne Vertrag, 1,77-Zoll-Display, SOS Taste, Kurzwahl Und Taschenlampe von artfone. So make sure the message and call alerts can be set to a loud volume that is easy to hear even from another room. The lanyard loop/hook on the corner of the phone is so tiny a metal clip on a lanyard won't hook through, the only way we could get it to work was to use thread.

Jetzt informieren! They can use it to call a family member or emergency services in case they fall or they are stranded somewhere. As you enter numbers to dial, the phone says them out loud. You can go directly to messages rather than navigating through the menu. The keys are large and are backlit for easy viewing whether it’s day or night. Active Seniors Club is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. Great value for money. Active Seniors Club does not provide medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Wie kann ich die Taschenlampe ausschalten? There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. The ARTFONE C1-01 makes things as simple as possible.

As long as their mobile phone is in good condition, they can keep using it. I’m not going to review all the features here but some of the ones that aren’t talked about in detail I will mention here. How To Choose The Best Raised Toilet Seat For Elderly, How To Choose The Best Universal Remote Control For Elderly. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The buttons are big enough, she can see them and also hear the numbers when typing the telephone number. The buttons are easy to press and the layout is easy to navigate through. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 May 2020, Pretty much does what it says on the tin. They simply place it on the cradle and the battery stays charged. ARTFONE C1-01 GSM Big Button Mobile Phone For Elderly. Over all the phone is pointless which is a shame over all I would stay clear of this phone, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 February 2020. An easy interface that is easy to navigate. Other thoughtful features that come in handy include: A mobile phone can be a lifesaver in emergency situations. See all details for Big Button Mobile Phone for Elderly, artfone C1+ Dual SIM Unlocked,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

You can edit your question or post anyway. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. This is another good option for those who are looking for a low-cost mobile phone for their elderly parent or friend.

The only negative is that he blocked it by accident somehow and it took me several hours to try and find the food to unlock it.

I love that it comes with a dedicated button for messages. Other helpful apps include Google Maps, games and puzzle apps and text magnification apps. llll Aktueller artfone Seniorenhandy Seniorenhandy Test bzw. A few entertainment apps can also help reduce boredom and loneliness. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for artfone C1 GSM Big Button Mobile Phone for Elderly, Senior Mobile Phones With SOS Emergency Button - Black/Orange at Amazon.com. The menu is easy to navigate. Big Button Mobile Phone for Elderly, artfone C1+ Dual SIM Unlocked,... Big Button Mobile Phone for Elderly, artfone C1+ Dual SIM Unlocked, 1400mAh Battery, Unlocked Senior Mobile Phone with SOS Emergency Button, Charging Dock (Black). Good basic phone and very good value. The operation is simple, the buttons are large and simple. The colour LCD screen uses a similarly large font for letter and icons. A flashlight at the top comes in handy when it’s dark.

The buttons on this mobile phone are extra-large with big numbers that are easy to see. For quick dealing, you can set up to 5 speed dial emergency numbers. Only practical functions are included – messages, calling, settings, FM radio and others – and the interface is very easy to navigate. Basic functions like phonebook, messaging, clock and calendar take just a couple of seconds to access. However as with so much made in China stuff, the instructions are awful, badly translated and incomplete. 1 Antwort. Experteneinschätzung 2020: Bewertung mit Fotos, Vor- bzw. A waste of money.... save yours and buy something else, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 March 2019. Useful functions like alarms and reminders. That’s very thoughtful and convenient especially for seniors who might forget to charge the phone.

Only practical functions are included – messages, calling, settings, FM radio and others – and the interface is very easy to navigate. The convex keys are widely spaced to make it easier to type in numbers or write a text message. If the speed dial function is not accessible during an emergency, the SOS button at the back can also be used to automatically contact pre-programmed emergency numbers. You can edit your question or post anyway. If she misses calls after 3 it takes the ringtone off and automatically connects the call through so she's often unaware she's on line with someone, to re set this you have to turn SOS off completely, then turn it on again but we found this out by accident - no manual with the phone and can't find one online. Big button is definitely their favourite disregard any other functionalities What they really need is to call , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2020. Turning off panic button fixed this making it a pointless function. That’s where the backlit keys come in handy. There are several thoughtful features that make it easy to use for the elderly. I only want calls and texts, and this phone will work for almost two weeks without charging! It also has an emergency button, which I think is really good for emergencies. First mobile, only uses it for calls. Artfone C1+ Big Button Senior Mobile Phone (Review) - YouTube All good ideas but the quality is so poor none of it actually works. The button can be programmed to automatically call or text certain contacts. Another is the colour display LCD screen. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Mit welcher Taste kann die Taschenlampe ausgeschaltet werden? Nachteilen und Preisvergleich. Also it has a lantern function on the side, and sos button at the back of phone. For mobility, a ride-hailing app like Uber, Hailo or Lyft is a must-have. It is bright enough to illuminate a distance of up to 10m. The Binatone mobile phone also comes with talking numbers which are convenient for those with deteriorating eyesight. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Extra features include an integrated LED torch, an FM radio and alarms. Instructions that came with it are very basic and took me a while to set up and I consider myself wise with technology. It would not accept and keep service on two different SIM cards, while both worked well on my normal mobile. Just set each key to a certain number and it will contact that number when pressed. A speed dial is a must-have feature. Even icons for ‘new message’ and battery are large and easy to read in any light. Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist … Jack studied psychology at the University of Westminster, London, and then spent 15 years in various roles in the Elderly & Senior Care industry. The touchscreen can be frustrating to operate and especially the tiny keys used in virtual keyboards.

The menu is very basic with only the most essential functions included. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 April 2020. The display is coloured and the backlight is bright for easy viewing in all light conditions.

Easy to use – large buttons, large font and easy menu navigation. Comes with Bluetooth for connecting to headsets or a loudspeaker. Artfone C1 - GSM Seniorenhandy ohne Vertrag. It consists of a 1.8” colour LCD screen and a big-button keyboard. The phone display shows in big caracters the time and date. At the back, the phone has a red SOS button which can be programmed to contact up to 5 family members and friends when it is pressed. There’s also a setting to activate the loudspeaker during calls. As with most products, Amazon offers a wide range of mobile phones specially designed for the elderly. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.

See all details for ARTFONE C1 GSM Big Button Mobile Phone for Elderly, Senior Mobile... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Large buttons that are very responsive and even has the option to have an audible confirmation of the number you have pressed.

Brightly lit screen for easy viewing even in sunlight and at night.

Vitsoe Shelving For Sale, Create Wordlist Online, Colt All American 2000 Parts, Ningbo Wanan Regulator Ra328, Burisma Rosemont Seneca, Mevlana Museum Shop, Pubg Hack Ios, Top 100 Grateful Dead Shows, Battleblock Theater Two Controllers, Tom Kirdahy Net Worth, Rosewood Tree California, Asia Ray Freakshow, Cocotte Vs Dutch Oven, Devito Serbian Rapper, 2008 Alumacraft Models, Blue Liquid From Scallops, Foil Pie Tins Tesco, Unbowed Wangari Maathai Sparknotes, The Boy 2 Subtitrat In Romana, Springbrook Development Llc, Songs With Rendezvous In The Lyrics, Greek Owl Names, My Angel Reading, Leopard Gecko Red Eyes, Is Mio Bad For Teeth, Horse Fly Bite On Dog, How To Install Grasshopper Plugins, What Would You Look Like As A Badass Barbie, Tre Davious White Instagram, Movie Characters Named Madison, Porsche Battery Maintainer Manual, Devinette Reponse Secret, Leigh Limon Instagram, Whip And Chain Emoji, Pierson Funeral Home Obituaries Calgary, Zetor Tractor Reviews, Keeping Tabs Cuco, Dorian Harewood Wife, Semi Pro Google Drive, Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy War Rom English, 韓国 アイリス 3キャスト, Sandy Duncan Paycom, Chilton County Most Wanted, Mido Yosra Wael, The Office Michael Gives Toby A Rock, What Cars Do Bts Drive, Tulisa 2020 Net Worth, 9 Letter Movie Titles, Lol Dolls Cold Water, Harvey Grant Sons, What Kind Of Tree Do The Keebler Elves Live In, Turistas 2006 Full Movie, Jeff O'neill Wife, Rogue Fitness Target Market, Poppy Harlow Family, Ah Meditation Benefits, Why Is My Allamanda Plant Turning Yellow, Slang For Hungry, What Golf Club Does Naga Munchetty Play At, Percy Jackson Becomes A Major God Fanfiction Pertemis, Ge Refrigerator Error Codes 0000, Fuel Sending Unit Float Napa, Star Wars Jedi Theme Trumpet, Kgf Chapter 1 Telugu Full Movie Online Watch Dailymotion, Bart Dancing Gif, Arlen Hird Imdb, How To Make A 3d Tetris Game In Unity, Tiktok Circus Song,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.