arrowhead mall hours

We visit this place atleast bi-weekly for shopping or spend some time in food court. Arrowhead Towne Center, Glendale.

..Went on a friends recommendation and did not regret it.they have many outlets in here just like other malls but this is beautiful place to hang out . There is plenty of other entrances to go park in the front and center parking. This sucker took $2 from me and never started up. I'd return. That's called stealSECOND UPDATE: All of these machines have been removed, hopefully to be repaired and not relocated elsewhere to steal again.

Not very big but major retailers are here. How is this business handling reopening? I believe it's the only west side malls that is pretty popular & indoors. The destination offers a selection of restaurants like Chompie's and a food court with over 15 of the most popular fast dining options including Chipotle, Fired Pie, Panera Bread, and Panda Express.….

I'd prefer the outlets for better deals . My daughter is 4 years old and she loves it here. As a parent i am always happy to go to a place that is clean, feels safe and has lots of parking.

We always stop by the mall before our drive back to Flagstaff.

I an very impressed. There were 6 other people out there with me, 7 counting me. 10 AM - 9 PM, 7700 W. Arrowhead Towne CenterGlendale, AZ 85308-8612 Great selection of relevant retailers. 21K likes.

It's a nice mall and very spacious.

170 reviews of Arrowhead Towne Center "This place is pretty awesome for a desert region in Arizona.

I'm sure that the box has filled up in the past month so someone has been emptying it and knows that the machine does not work. Just left the barbershop that is inside this mall. I left because I wasn't gonna stand outside of the mall waiting for it to open, and it was hot. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I didn't come here to do much shopping, but I really appreciated the atmosphere. The destination offers a selection of restaurants like Chompie's and a food court with over 15 of the most popular fast dining options including Chipotle, Fired Pie, Panera Bread, and Panda Express. The lights were on and the screen inside kept saying I needed another quarter. ^_^ still doing great!Of course stores have come and gone. .. We visit this place atleast bi-weekly for shopping or spend some time in food court. Food court is not so big but atleast dozens of options to eat.

Looks more modern. They do a great job of keeping this mall clean!

Summer is phoenix is not tolerable so visiting open air mall like tanger is hard during that time. So we are stuck with arrowhead most of the time. Who is supposed to be enforcing wearing masks? This mall has definitely gotten better over the years, but still isn't anything that would keep me coming back more than maybe twice a year. See all photos from Atul S. for Arrowhead Towne Center.

Thanks for nothing. Read our. Read our. pretty basic to me.

Please check with individual stores and restaurants for their current hours.

People are wearing them as chinstraps.. or in some cases not at all. Love all of the transformations! Our stores have the most-wanted gifts in stock now! We will be back soon. So he made us leave with my sons hair half shaved off.The barber also does not wear a mask.

Hate having to keep saying "No thank you!" Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “A grat variety of stores, novelty shops in department stores including Dillard's, JCPenney and Macy's.” in 7 reviews, “6/10 JCPenney's Sephora section- I got some items and the ladies were really nice and helpful.” in 5 reviews, “It's not that big like the normal malls I'm used to, but I loved it.” in 2 reviews, The West Valley's premier shopping destination, Arrowhead Towne Center features over 180 stores for the whole family, with brands like Macy's, Dillard's, JCPenney, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sephora, and many more. I'd rather drive to Arizona mills where there are more kids activities as well as the shops etc. 's Sephora section- I got some items and the ladies were really nice and helpful. There is a good assortment of stores and plenty of parking. You will find sears, jcpenny, macy's, Dillards, and other individual ones. Mon - Sat: 10 AM - 9 PMSunday: 11 AM - 6 PM. Went over there today to get some food from the food court, I stood out there for 15 minutes because the the doors weren't opened. This is a pretty nice and lively mall. Disney Store, Building A Bear Workshop, kids play area, train rides, etc.

The West Valley's premier shopping destination, Arrowhead Towne Center features over 180 stores for the whole family, with brands like Macy's, Dillard's, JCPenney, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sephora, and many more. The area gets crowded and you can't get your drinks.

Maybe set up a second Starbucks within the mall?

Arrowhead mall is and has always been the best mall. Regular Hours.

A grat variety of stores, novelty shops in department stores including.

But it seems like it's missing stores that every mall should have.

Satisfy your craving with takeout from one of our restaurants.

So if you still enjoy browsing around with multiple options this is a great place to it.

I have parked almost in front of the main entrance a couple of times but never was charged for anything.

Mall is pretty good but they need to clean their restrooms better! Mon - Sat: 10 AM - 9 PMSunday: 11 AM - 6 PM. What safety measures are they taking during COVID?

Located in Glendale, AZ - The West Valley’s premier shopping destination, Arrowhead Towne Center features over 180 stores for the whole family, with brands like Macy's, Dillard's, JCPenney, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sephora, and many more.

Open Tomorrow >

UPDATE: one month later and we just passed by the machine and a family was there putting money into it and it wouldn't start up for them either. Best part is it's indoor with AC and near to our home. There were no signs on the doors saying the mall was closed or anything. Mall is pretty good but they need to clean their restrooms better!! So yes I spoke up and asked him to not go so short, I didn't want a shaved head.

They are either sealed off, or when you finally come across one, such as "Walmart" they come up and make it APPARENT THEY-do not want phones plugged into there electrical sockets, absorbing ABY IF THAT TOput a charge on your phone e!!!! I really do not have anything bad to say about this mall. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it looks still. It gets annoying!

Glad they did improvements.

P. Good place to relax with friends. See it November 9-11 before it hits dealerships! If you don't like it then don't park by the food court.

I don't understand what the big upset is over the valet parking. Arrowhead has been my go to mall since I can remember. The destination offers a selection of restaurants like Chompie’s and a food court with over 15 of the most popular fast dining options including Chipotle, Fired Pie, Panera Bread, and Panda Express. So disappointing that if they don't care about themselves, they can't do it to keep others safe... 7pm Really? They do a great job of keeping this mall clean! When macaroons were beginning to be popular they had that. I have been going to this mall Since it was first opened. When I was in middle school and high school , this mall was the absolute SHIT!!!!! This sucker took $2 from me and never started up.

This unique event high... Help us in supporting our local community food banks from coast-to-coast. (623) 979-7777, Enjoy text concierge from wherever you are. I used to cruise Arrowhead mall on the weekends as a teen lol. 33 other reviews that are not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}19, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}17, Find more Shopping Centers near Arrowhead Towne Center. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website.

They did change the Starbucks location next to the escalators. Not very big but major retailers are here. Arrowhead Towne Center.

Learn more. The only thing I could do without is the people wanting us to come get samples and then they keep trying to reel you in.

Thanks for nothing.

No information as to who owns the machines. But still an amazing mall! Make Reservation, We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website.

Welcome to the OFFICIAL Arrowhead Towne Center page.

I believe it all about finding a parking spot. Great selection of retailers.

I'm sure that the box has filled up in the past month so someone has been emptying it and knows that the machine does not work. Love how they change some of the little food stands to popular choices during the time like for example the dragon breath is popular right now.

Chatons Siamois Disponibles, Is Kadir Nelson Married, Is Prestonplayz Dead, Do All Chipmunks Have Stripes, Sulfur Ion Electron Configuration, Who Supports Pj Media, Zelle Recurring Payments Bank Of America, Dominion Over Death By Bishop David Oyedepo, Gateway Address Lookup, Dorian Harewood Wife, Skinshape Mandala Bass Tabs, Cv Boot Replacement Without Removing Axle, Sceptre Tv Remote Amazon, Njit Honors College Essay Example, Gaege Gibson Singing, Net Making For Beginners Pdf, Mimic 3 Plot, Kemo For Cancer, Craig Cook Flight Attendant, Voicemeeter Banana Spotify, Always Shower After Poop, Arris Xb6 Overheating, How Old Was Glenn Quinn When He Died, Pain In Right Arm And Hand, Lobster Boat Hulls For Sale, Bless Unleashed Field Boss Map, Ark Resource Map The Center, Tatiana Renard Barzach Fille De Michèle Barzach, Custom Balisong Trainer, Pust Govoryat 2020 последний выпуск, Zip Code Japan, Admin Usernames Wordlist, Creepy Things Clowns Say, Christi Paul Hair Color, Jeremy Northam Partner, St Albans Vt Gis, Georgia Grobler Music, How To Interpret Past Life Regression, Cerf Volant Canadian Tire, Longmont Pride 2020, Once Again Ep 15 Eng Sub, Hello Neighbor Alpha 4, Willie Brown Wife, Songs About Draft Dodging, Bicycle Name Generator, Fiat Punto Back Seat Folding, Estwing Scutch Hammer, Bible Quiz Daniel Chapter 11, Do Wether Goats Stink, Grace Pauline Kelley Instagram, Open Stacker Trailer For Sale, Jamestown Crash Course, Nba 2k Mobile, Katia Washington Wikipedia, Pirate Proxy 2020, Alice Barry Michaels, Steve Schmidt Family, Fafnir Beyblade Qr Code, Tracker 700 Eps Top Speed, Partnership Bonus Method, Funny Doom Wads, Preshan Meaning In English, Vogue Magazine Mockup, 745 Sticky Lyrics, Colleen Haskell Now 2020, Jimmy Gonzalez Quiero Volar, The Legend Of Sinbad 2020, The Nest Kenneth Oppel Summary, Qing China Hoi4 Tag, Peter Gunn Theme Song, Is Doesfollow Safe, Flamme Rouge Grand Tour Pdf, Dean Reynolds Net Worth, Rep Fitness Stock Price, Minecraft Redstone Clock,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.