anniecloth customer service phone number

Annie Cloth attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond, The return address on the package is New Jersey but if you want to return it, it has to go to China.
I love my first pair of precious shoes I wanted a timeless look and these shoes make me look simply divine. 1,078 reviews. RIDICULOUS! Finally a place I can shop that offers apparel that looks like it was made just for me! I am always amazed by the quality and durability of their clothes that I did not expect. Overall, I am so glad I decided to buy from you! The Get Help app in Windows 10 provides fast, free support for Microsoft products. DO NOT BUY ANNIE CLOTH! I caution other to not use this site. The delivery time is not too unreasonable and it is definitely fine in the specified time! We will be happy to help you with your enquiry. This would have to be my most visited store and the fact that they accept online payments makes it much more affordable for those tighter budgets. Disappointing. Darn it, feel taken advantage of. Highly recommended for friends and family. The first time I thought maybe it was just the few things I purchased that were so cheaply made. If you want to return they try to tell you that you are returning to an address in China and you may have custom charges. User's recommendation: Don't order anything from Anne cloth! We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned. Every time I have bought with them, my package has also arrived very fast :). What is happening with my order? Not at all what I was expecting.i went on the internet and i found this number +1(8 five zero six three two zero nine eight zero ) when my line was connected they helped me some with instructions so that i can return there garbage back and initiated my money to me, at first I thought whether they will really help me or it’s a scam but after I confirmed with my bank I was relaxed as I have really received my refund from them.

Thanks girls! Their "customer service" is located in an abdomen gas station. Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ? User's recommendation: Buy if you can. The return process is very easy.

Absolutely beautiful clothes! Honestly, I've been shopping online for clothes here for over 2 years and haven't regretted it once.

The best response and customer service experience I've had with any brand and that's why I'll be buying many more products in the future from this boutique! Never fails to disappoint with fast delivery! Highly recommended. Discovered AnniesCloth on Instagram and thought wow, the clothes are so cute and really inexpensive... Annie Cloth does not stand behind its product. I PAID $100 (USPS) TO RETURN $230 IN MERCHANDISE. I want a mailing address slip for exchange.
Great variety, good prices. Do not believe them.

No pros, Dont buy from them, Item was never delivered so i have no pros of, Pictures are decieving, Item was never delivered so i have no pros of annie cloth, Cons: Dont listen to those positive reviews. Top Stores - Read reviews for some of our best stores, We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place. Stuff I can't find anywhere else. I bought a jumpsuit from this boutique, I received it in 2 weeks but unfortunately it was too big and needed a small one, so I emailed their returns section to get a response to resolve my issue! i need 8 1/2, Is this company a scam? If you complain to Annie, forget it. No phone number available. I recently made 3 different purchases here. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Any positive review MUST BE sent by their company because nobody in their right mind would say these clothes are quality. You can check clothing by body type, see if it 'fits' your build, and buy things like outfits rather than trying to figure out what you'd like to go with something!

i feel so happy managed to get my prepaid shipping lable .I ordered $67.34worth of clothing. I got cut&paste emails back that showed that no human had actually read my message.

When Will Xsport Reopen, John Palmer Hatton Garden, Jonah Name Meaning Arabic, Ghostface Killah And Shurrie Diggs, How To Use Sponge Brush On Short Hair, Suzuki Gn 125 Tires, Proxim Medical Term, How Do I Check My Walmart Mastercard Balance, Dissolve Paper With Vinegar, Kangaroo Dundee 2020, Bayview Glen Teachers, Bulk Canned Fruit, Redlands Grill Happy Hour, Jesse Watters Wife, Ch4 Organic Or Inorganic, Paid Research Studies Rutgers, Forget Paris 123movies, Erreur 2100 Bell, Tiktok Multiple Effect, Gino Tortelli Cheers, Xb6 Downstream Registration, Archer Farms Coffee, Don Lemon Ratings: Cnn, Virtual Talent Show Ideas, Bendpak Mid Rise Lift Review, Garmin Striker Fish Symbols, Ryujinx Save File Location, What Is Blue Juice Drug, Popeyes Menu Nutrition, Nando's Vegetables Recipe, Eren Bali Biography,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.