anaconda turret build

JavaScript is disabled. Both defensive and offensive. It's probably not a good ship to get the hang of combat in. You need a better balance for the energy usage vs capacitor capabilities. Last edited by Ottomic; Feb 8, 2017 @ 4:00pm #7. (rapid fire bursts can get hot though, be warned), I think i value sustained fire more than hilariousness :D. I've put a fixed weapon in the huge spot. It's intended for multi purpose mission running and engineer mat collection. Sort by All ships Adder Alliance Challenger Alliance Chieftain Alliance Crusader Anaconda Asp Explorer Asp Scout Beluga Liner Cobra Mk. Good Upgrade for Pulse Turrets on a Anaconda. Laser turrents will fire forever with 4-0-2 pips, use beam when target is in front (also switch to 4 pips to WEP). The OP talked about a trader build and wants to use a 5A shield, i about to use 6a shield and a lot of shield boosters, if its necessary i about to go even for 7a shield'. I rely on mods on my internals to give me the juice, manuverability, and heat management to keep the business end pointing in the right direction and doing damage. One of the things I find incredibly addictive is the use of INARA and doing different loadouts. While having access to basic engineers you can have something like this: https://eddp.co/u/mxLb6fGP - it will let you stay in combat zones for a long time, also if you manage too get regeneration sequence on the beam it will be nice wing support. I agree that it is possible to fight pirates and survive with this build, but I won't advise it. Ok, so I went with a bit more of a "left field" choice, at least as far as my turrets on my conda re concerned.

Without engineering your ship is not capable of combat against anything but the easiest NPCs.

We have been discussing builds like these on this thread as defensive trading builds: Do not try and fight ships that interdict you. I will try to do this too this Week. That means that it only takes you 2 seconds to empty your capacitor totally if you shoot all of your weapons even if you have 4 pips to weapons. They're hilarious. Link shortener is not working at the moment so here is the full link for small changes: Do not try and fight ships that interdict you. They draw NPC attention can often keep in wing fights at least 1 NPC occupied for quite some time and DPS wise they are equal to 1 rather large turret or so :-D Once my late co-fighter pilot got to her Elite rank she could actually solo quite a few opponents up to a gunship level while I was doing RES sites.

Which works best for this kind of PvE Build? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. except H PA for initial shield hit. I know you're asking for a turret build, but it'll really help with the DPS against big ships that aren't too hard to aim at. Anaconda PVE loadout. I am surprised at how addicting the game is in an "OCD" way. Thread starter mscsniperx; Start date Jan 19, 2019; mscsniperx. A place for Elite:Dangerous CMDRs to get feedback and help on their ship loadout. A large beam turret goes for 15 mil apiece though, so it's still pricy as hell. The TTD time for that build is 2 seconds. In this section you can see a list of community ship builds for Elite Dangerous. i'm looking to grind up my factions and combat ranks soon and wanted to do so in my trusty 'Conda. No point if putting pulse laser on medium hardpoints while you can have a burst laser there which will do slightly more damage without much impact. M. Jan 19, 2019 #1 Newbie, month into Elite.. I am playing PVE and currently working on my PIP control. Press J to jump to the feed. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. But most of the Upgrades have a huge Trade-Off, like the Spray of the Rapid Fire Modification or the Huge Capacitor Surge of the Overcharged Upgrade. Everything else needs to be light for speed. Thermal, corrosive and rapid reloads. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. It's hilariously inaccurate, but does more DPS than the rest of the weapons combined. So you mostly aimed for a Effect and Armor Penetration with the Sturdy Mount Upgrade. Throw away all those weapons. heat em up, melt the armor and never stop firing.
Do not try and fight ships that interdict you. Addictive fun. I use a G5 short ranged inertial impact burst laser for this. Fighter hangar is actually a nice call. The anaconda is a huge target, turns slowly and moves slowly. Throw away all those weapons. Here is a Thargoid Basilisk solo with unengineered DBS: The OP talked about a trader build and wants to use a 5A shield, so how would these ships fare if just 50% of their modules are filled with cargo and are running with downgraded shields?

I only use turrets on The Big Three, only on the small hardpoints and only with annoying special effects. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Especially if OP flies in open, those builds are flying coffins against a … If you wish to add your build here, please see the help section . It's hilariously inaccurate, but does more DPS than the rest of the weapons combined. Sure there are risks in combat, but it would certainly be super boring if there were no risks at all.

my advice dont do weapon uypgrades before the weapon ballance patch hits the life servers... just wait!

I use this [www.edshipyard.com] Combat/Allrounder Build for my Anaconda right know and i want to upgrade my Pulse Turrets. © Valve Corporation. Been looking around a few builds. https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/anaconda?code=A0putpFklndzsxf57o7l7l1f1c1c1j1j000404030404040406054f050304045i0303323w3x.Iw18ZXEA.Aw18ZXEA..EweloBhBmUEY4BYQFMCGBzANikI4SEhQlA==, https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/anaconda?code=A0pktpFklndzsxf5--------02040404040404040605B105030404-0303323w3x.AwRj4yumg===.Aw18ZXEA..EweloBhBmUEY4BYQFMCGBzANikI4SEhQlA==, https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/anaconda?code=A0putpFklndzsxf51q1f1f1f1c1c1919040404040202030406054f3c0404045i0303033w3x.Iw18ZXEA.Aw18ZXEA..EweloBhBmUEY4BYQEMA2aCWKB2BjAUwH08ALTAgMwBcVMcQQ4IWQp2g=.

This is important! You must log in or register to reply here. Also alternative to efficient pulses might be rapid fire but jitter side effect might impact long range damage as the shots will simply start missing, Seeker missiles for targets that run away (like when you get NPC pirated and he runs away), Collector limpets and a bit of cargo space - for gathering materials or valuable cargo, trying to scoop it normally with this ship is just a no go, 6D Fighter hangar because it has more rebuilds and 2 bays meaning you can launch another fighter instantly after first got destroyed and by the time second one gets destroyed first one will be rebuild, Two module reinforcements just for protection of modules once your shields are down, will let you keep on fighting, DScanner - scanning while traveling + assassination missions, SRV hangar - prospecting for mats, you can replace it if you don't plan on doing this with this ship, KWS for extra profits from bounty hunting, can be replaced by another heavy duty booster, You might wanna get a lot of sulphur and get a god roll on the overcharged powerplant, I personally managed to get +15.7% power generation which made this build future proof as with higher tier upgrades power requiremenets will raise and G2 overcharged might inpack heat management too much, I would go with G5 rapid fire pulse/bursts.
All rights reserved. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Dave. What do you guys think of this one? instead, make sure that your ship is as fast as possible, which means the best thrusters and power distributor. I know you're asking for a turret build, but it'll really help with the DPS against big ships that aren't too hard to aim at. A ship builder, outfitting and comparison tool for Elite Dangerous. For reference, here's the build.

Ch4 Organic Or Inorganic, Nba 2k Mobile, Mikel Landa Wife, Reflejo Lyrics Mulan, Shoulder Push Ups Reddit, Millie Williams Now, A Memorable Bus Ride Essay, Old English Last Names, How Did Ben Drowned Die, Making Tomato Sauce In Roaster Oven, Answers To Delta Math Problems, Dean Reynolds Net Worth, Brahmin Caste Characteristics, Kubota Rtv 1100 Floor Mat, Redlands Haunted House, Lego Minifigures Series 20 Viking, Ryzen Master Not Working, Jcp Yahoo Message Board, Venta De Chivas Lecheras, Dynomite Dyno For Sale, Tig Torch Assembly Diagram, Palabras Griegas Bonitas Y Su Significado, Toro Zero Turn Shuts Off When Brake Is Released, Black Panther Flag, Epiphany Lipstick Unorthodox, Raft Trailer Roller, Alyssa Salerno Net Worth, Fence Line Feeders For Sale, Espanol Santillana Level 1 Online Textbook, Rift Valley Academy Abuse, The Gate Inn Cutthorpe For Sale, Shark Culling Pros And Cons, Metro 6r4 Replica For Sale 2019, Kymtha Namaskaram Pdf, Battleblock Theater Two Controllers, Is Bug A Long U Sound, Franklin Castle Arson, Raw Manga Site, The Firm Album, Celeste Desjardins Wikipedia, Kens 5 Anchor Fired, No Not I Poem, Gerard Phelan Obituary, Cottonmouth Range Map, 700c Men's Kent Roadtech Road Bike Manual, Little Giants Google Drive, Ashton Greenwood Athlete, Keelanelli Seeds Online, Lil Durk Net Worth 2020, Marjorie Rieu Pierre Rieu, Salvation By Langston Hughes College Essay, Nike Is Using ________ To Perpetuate Its Organizational Culture When Employees Reminisce, Lightning Lake Montana, Boogie Tillmon Kobe Tattoo, Https Expresstvchannel Com En Activate, Cheap Blankets For Homeless, Orlando Magic Salary, The Interrupters Epitaph, Yamaha Dealers In Wv, Leopard Gecko Overheating, Famous Teddy Names, Ian Sinclair Voices, The Last Of The Mohicans Pdf, Hank Hill Plush, Db2 Jdbc Driver Maven, Treeing Walker Coonhound Puppies, Wow Shadowlands Beta Account Kaufen, Similar Polygons Worksheet Answers Math Aid, Fishing Boost Osrs, Henree Wright Mother, Elizabeth Regen Wikipedia, Essential Oils To Keep Gnats Off Dogs, Colors In Tahitian Language, Castleminer Z Website, Mindy Mann Age, Billy Smith Elvis' Cousin Net Worth, Ghostface Knife Toy, How To Wear A Shemagh Like An Operator, Cairns Postcode Range,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.