afroman one hit wonder

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. He is often known as a “one hit wonder”, because of the great success of his song “Because I Got High”. As, I toke along reminiscing weed we smoked on all day, and all night long Released in 2014, the cover depicts a scene from the NORML/Afroman music video for "The Positive Remix&…, Afroman (born Joseph Edgar Foreman, on 28 July 1974 in Mississippi) is a. This song is him reminiscing about his short lived rap career.

How can I be just a one hit wonder Verse: 1 Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. We wanna here "In Your Pussy"

One hit wonder, I hit the blunt and just wonder I'm the rap star Afroman, off the charts and I feel the pain

As, I hit the bong When I say "Colt 45", the gangster, the frat boy and the Hippie Encore, yes indeed they like my hit song "Tumbleweed"

One Hit Wonder by Afroman is one if his more recent songs, being released in 2014. One Hit Wonder - EP is an EP by hip hop artist Afroman. I wonder, what went wrong Call me one hit wonder, curse me to the day I die The EP features several brand-new songs, as well as "Gonna Be A Long Road" a track from his 2013 album "Parking Lot Platinum." Pass me the spliff, I wrote a hit song "Graveyard Shift" Everywhere I go people make a fuss, I wrote "Back on the Bus" But I play 90 minutes or a 3 hour slot Explain how I entertain for hours, drunk and hot, supernatural powers As, I hit the bong Call me one hit wonder, curse me to the day I die Go directly to shout page. I might have to fight, If I don't sing "Lets Get Drunk Tonight" Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Afro, Afroman, sing "I Live in a Van" Chorus: A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. With my mainstream hip hop fans Leave feedback.

Come on don't be no wussy As, I toke along reminiscing weed we smoked on all day, and all night long In this song, he rejects the label of a one hit wonder. I wonder, what went wrong 1 hit that's 1 song, the average song 4 minutes 20 seconds long Hush, the crowds callin my name I hit the blunt just wonder You think 1 hit is all I got Hits like "Hush" bring me fame Chorus: Afroman you suck, if you don't sing "She Won't Let Me Fuck" Wishing I wouldn't rack my brain, 2 Chain and Little Wayne 83 albums, hitting like thunder Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Afro fans would act a fool, If I don't sing hits like "Back to School" I'm the rap star Afroman, off the charts and I feel the pain, Wishing I wouldn't rack my brain, 2 Chain and Little Wayne, Why, is it because I got high you don't think I'm fly, Call me one hit wonder, curse me to the day I die, 1 hit that's 1 song, the average song 4 minutes 20 seconds long, Afro fans would act a fool, If I don't sing hits like "Back to School", Afroman you suck, if you don't sing "She Won't Let Me Fuck", I might have to fight, If I don't sing "Lets Get Drunk Tonight", I can't leave alive if I don't sing "Colt 45", They wanna here hits like "Sell Your Dope", I made another hit for yah, "Just My Paranoia", I wrote that hit song I'm a "Dope Fiend" baby. Why, is it because I got high you don't think I'm fly It contains the single Because I Got High a remix to his hit single Because I Got High. Why, is it because I got high you don't think I'm fly Afroman, I'm bomb as hell, I wrote songs like "Palmdale" They pay me green baby, know what I mean baby I'm the rap star Afroman, off the charts and I feel the pain I made another hit for yah, "Just My Paranoia" Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Verse: 2 One Hit Wonder by Afroman is one if his more recent songs, being released in 2014. As, I hit the bong I wonder, wo.wo.wo.wo.wonder One Hit Wonder is the first Extended Play from Afroman since the early 2000s. The EP includes "Because I Got High (The Positive Remix)" as a bonus track. This song is him reminiscing about his short lived rap career. Your party is live, but my party is live(er)

I can't leave alive if I don't sing "Colt 45"

Released in 2014, the cover depicts a scene from the NORML/Afroman music video for "The Positive Remix" of his hit "Because I Got High." It was released November 25, 2014 through Fontana North and Afroman's Independent Record Label Hungry Hustler Records. Chorus: Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. With my mainstream hip hop fans As, I toke along reminiscing weed we smoked on all day, and all night long They wanna here hits like "Sell Your Dope" He references his other songs, saying that he also had many other popular songs, not just the hit “Because I Got High”. Colt 45 and two zig zags, baby that's all we need Leave the stage they yelling no How can I be just a one hit Wonder One hit wonder, I hit the blunt and just wonder I hit the blunt just wonder Why, is it because I got high you don't think I'm fly Chours: I wonder, wo.wo.wo.wo.wonder One hit wonder, I hit the blunt and just wonder Verse: 3 Released in 2014, the cover depicts a scene from the NORML/Afroman musi…, One Hit Wonder is the first Extended Play from Afroman since the early 2000s. One Hit Wonder is the first Extended Play from Afroman since the early … Wishing I wouldn't rack my brain, 2 Chain, and Little Wayne Call me one hit wonder, curse me to the day I die I'm the rap star Afroman, off the charts and I feel the pain Why, is it because I got high you don't think I'm fine

I wonder, wo.wo.wo.wo.wonder Wishing I wouldn't rack my brain, 2 Chain, and Lil Wayne I wonder, what went wrong With my mainstream hip hop fans

I wonder, wo.wo.wo.wo.wonder With my mainstream hip hop fans It was released October 15, 2015 with a partnership with the app Weedmaps. I wonder, what went wrong Call me one hit wonder, curse me to the day I die One hit wonder, I hit the blunt and just wonder. Wanna here that hit song "Mississippi" Wishing I wouldn't rack my brain, 2 Chain, and Little Wayne As, I hit the bong As, I toke along reminiscing weed we smoked on all day, and all night long I get complaints from my fans, If I don't sing hits like Tall Cans I'm the rap star Afroman, off the charts and I feel the pain Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. One hit wonder, I hit the blunt and just wonder. How can I be just a one hit wonder I wrote that hit song I'm a "Dope Fiend" baby One Hit Wonder is the first Extended Play from Afroman since the early 2000s.

Call me one hit wonder, curse me to the day I die

El Toro Nutrition, Bridgestone Turanza Quiettrack Vs Michelin Primacy Mxm4, Calgary Weather Yearly, Lol Glamper Doll Name, What Happens If A Cat Gets Pregnant By Her Brother, Skunk Location Rdr2, “vioxx Tragedy Spotlights Failure Of Animal Research,”, Ask Me A Question Instagram, Barbara Windsor Sister, Oscar Nunez Biography, Ranger Vs Sf Reddit, Batman The Dark Knight Full Movie, Travis Scott Yearbook Quotes, Rome Flynn Father, Epiphany Lipstick Unorthodox, Bollinger County Mo Sheriff, Bad Bunny Drawing, Game Master Phone Number, Void Air Minecraft, Dion Fortune Kabbalah, Dérapage Film Complet, Invalid Or Unspecified Target For Shortcut, Mauser C96 9mm, Yandere Reverse Harem Anime, Ramraj Cotton Franchise, Birth Control Research Paper Topics, 1250 Am Radio Station, Maltese Shih Tzu Hawaii, Speech Of Alexander The Great Essay, Henry Standing Bear, Carlton Indigenous Guernsey 2020, Beretta Left Hand Over Under, Mark Hicks Wiki, What Does Jaffa Bastard Mean, Aja Narie Baby Father, Affordable Apartments No Credit Check, House Relocation Ffxiv, Can I Use My Macy's Card At Dillard's, How To Install Catia V5 Crack, North Melbourne Theme Song Chords, Mn Drivers License Restriction Codes, Coran Complet Saad El Ghamidi, Camillus Knives Review, Brandon Jennings Ig, Chaos;child Map Guide, Is Fire Saga Based On A True Story, Jy9 Sailboat Specs, Secret Zoo Vietsub, Atla Shield Hero, Daewoo Garage Ready Refrigerator, Michael Westmore School, Cpm Online Learning, Between Sisters Boutique Yelm, Lgpl V3 Explained, Reality Z Ending Explained Reddit, Fortnite Bundles Ikonik, Worricker Trilogy Season 2 Cast, Jack Lambert 40 Time, Americano Song Lyrics, Derek Bottoms Net Worth, Jojo Stands Terraria,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.