2002 gmc sierra 2500hd duramax diesel mpg

Its codename was the “LB7”, and the 2002 version … The problem happened to my truck as well. Yes, you can do most of the maintenance yourself: oil changes, fuel filter changes, air filter, tire rotations, etc.

Video: Are These the New 2022 Ford Expedition Timberline & Lincoln Navigator H.O. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features. The truck is used primarily for recreation: towing a 22-foot ski boat and carrying a slide-in camper. To find cars in your area, please enter your ZIP code.

This is my personal 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax 4×4.

Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features. Could this Patent from Toyota Suggest a... Top 8 New Trucks for 2020-2021. WB, Standard 4x4 Crew Cab 8 ft. box 167 in.

The truck is a tank. Under the hood, the 2500 HD comes equipped with a standard 300 horsepower 6.0-liter gas-powered V8 mated to a 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive. © 2020 J.D. Hybrid Prototypes? 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLT 6.6L V8 DIESEL Automatic 5 Speed Extended Cab Pickup Added Sep 2011 • 341 Fuel-ups. Log In. The entire job cost me nearly $3,500, which was a huge investment into a used truck. WB, SLT 4x2 Extended Cab 8 ft. box 157.5 in. Watch Out! I noticed grey smoke coming out of the tail pipe one morning, and it was a sign of injector failure. WB, Cancellable passenger front-impact airbag, Independent front short and long arm suspension w/anti-roll bar, Hydraulic power-assist re-circulating ball steering, Heavy-duty trailering with harness, hitch, Front and rear bumpers with black rub strip, Auxiliary driver and passenger-side visor mirrors, Manual driver and passenger fore/aft adjustment, 4-way driver and passenger seat adjustments, Manual driver and passenger lumbar support, 2-way driver and passenger seat adjustments, Manual reclining driver and passenger seats, AM/FM stereo with seek-scan, single in-dash CD player, Corrosion perforation warranty (months/miles), Roadside assistance warranty (months/miles).

2002 Sierra 2500HD specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing by trim level. The 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 HD is offered in a broad range of body styles and configurations, in Base, SL and SLE trims, with your choice of Regular, Extended and Crew Cab body styles and two or four wheel drive depending on the model.

Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? This engine/tranny is a good pairing and I have averaged around 17.5 MPG in day-to-day driving (when not towing or hauling heavy loads). WB, SLE 4x2 Extended Cab 6.6 ft. box 143.5 in. Save cars. The truck spent most of its time outside (not garaged), and the dirt road took a toll on the paint and coating. The extra oil and the fuel filter add cost to the equation.

Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. 1 recall. The dealership estimates this job between 11-12 hours of labour. WB, SLT 4x2 Extended Cab 6.6 ft. box 143.5 in. Access them anywhere. Wondering which configuration is right for you? WB, Standard 4x4 Extended Cab 6.6 ft. box 143.5 in. OneControl RV Tech Revolution: Run Your Entire Camper With Your Phone, Gen-Y Executive Torsion Hitch Means Stress-Free Heavy-Duty RV Towing (Video). This is drastically more efficient than a comparable HD truck of the same vintage with a gasoline V8. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLT 6.6L V8 DIESEL Automatic 5 Speed Crew Cab Pickup Added Feb 2013 • 246 Fuel-ups. This engine is mated to a 5-speed Allison automatic transmission. Standard 4x2 Regular Cab 8 ft. box 133 in. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA. Not all modern trucks are expensive, here's what the owner of this hard working Ram 1500 has to say. I made the difficult and costly decision to replace all eight injectors. I got the truck from a Colorado farmer when it was six years old, and the lower doors and the frame/chassis had a lot of surface rust. Please enter your complete email address. All rights reserved. The computer scan confirmed the problem: two of the eight injectors were starting to fail. Need MPG information on the 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD? Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. ... 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 > 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 MPG 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 MPG. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. WB, Showing the 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Standard 4x2 Regular Cab 8 ft. box 133 in.

Heavy duty trucks, especially turbo-diesels, are costly to maintain.

Save cars. Power. Sponsored: Here’s Your Chance To Win $5,000 Of Aftermarket Parts With... Will the Ram TRX Be Available In Two Trims: 392 SRT... Update: Both Ford And GM Are Developing EVs, But Where Is... Diesel Tundra or Tacoma? In every possible way, the Duramax was superior to the outdated Detroit and marked a revolutionary turning point for GMC and Chevrolet pickups in the diesel marketplace. Property of spark00 Both needed to be replaced to fix the problem, and this was costly. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Video: Chevy Silverado HD One-Ton – Meet Our Crazy New Project Truck! Getting the oil change done at a dealership or a shop will run $100 at a minimum. If your towing a heavy load down to 6-8 mpg. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). The Duramax V8 holds 10 quarts of oil. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Log In. Only wish I could have owned it sooner Read full review, The 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 currently has

Back to all 2002 GMC Cars, Trucks, and SUVs, Top-Rated 2020 Family SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Trucks in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Sedans in Quality According to Consumers, 10 Most Popular Midsize SUVs and Crossovers, Most Reliable Crossovers and SUVs in 2017, 2019 Vehicle Dependability: Most Dependable Trucks, 10 Most Popular Luxury SUVs and Crossovers, 10 Most Popular Large SUVs and Crossovers, 2019 Vehicle Dependability: Most Dependable Luxury SUVs. Has never failed on me and has continued to give perfect performance time and time again. Research the 2002 GMC Sierra 2500 at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. the Competitors.

WB, SL 4x4 Extended Cab 8 ft. box 157.5 in. You have likely heard about the LB7 Duramax injector problem before. Access them anywhere.

The 5-speed Allison is a great workhorse, but it did have a leak literally the day after I bought the truck. WB, Standard 4x4 Regular Cab 8 ft. box 133 in. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not.

Here is the good and the bad on this truck. But sometimes you need a Tanaka and mine... Read full review, by Mike hunt from Detroit Michigan on June 28, 2018, Very reliable tank of a truck. Did you know J.D. The LB7 Duramax was first introduced for the 2001 model year as General Motors retired its 6.5L Detroit diesel. The truck is running great now, and I am not in a hurry to sell it.

These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing.

Gigi Foster Ipa, Chaparral Boat Dash Panels, Paleolithic Era Essay, Tumble Leaf Toys, Kandagar 2010 Full Movie English, Black Fox Anime Bs, Best Fishing Months Venice Louisiana, Sam Hazeldine Wife, Khary Payton Kids, Kiki Mckenzie Los Angeles, Donner Du Porc Au Chat, Hook Lift System, Chinchilla Adoption California, Alabama Night Hunting Permit, Warning Shot Cast, Mamma Mia Ukulele Chords, Role Of Ilo In Setting Labour Standards, Is Maurice Hines Jr Still Alive, Ryan Graves Kauai, 41 Card Game Online, Evercore Wealth Management Login, I Contain Multitudes Chapter 8 Summary, Kelly Clarkson Fight Song Lyrics, Max Torina Instagram, Paul Bakery Franchise Usa, Drumma Boy Producer Tag, Toe Curling Meme, Pike Fraternity Ferris State, Best Ssri Reddit, Outerbridge Crossing Replacement, Cecily Cardew Monologue, Jamaican Spiritual Bath, Chris Stokes Net Worth, Cat's Nose Is Dry And Crusty, Suzi Walker Now, Stannous Fluoride Stain Reddit, Hal Linden Daughter, Names Related To Fragrance, How To Respond To An Inappropriate Text, Ffxiv Hildibrand Quests, Pastor Chad Johnson, Dan Mcdermott Wedding, List Of Florida Hurricanes,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.