1989 mazda b2200 mpg

Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Mazda : B2200/B2600i : 4 cylinder : 2.2 liter : R (M5) Manual : 21 : 26: 1993 : Mazda : B2200/B2600i : 4 ... starting with the 2008 model year, with the end result being that the 2008 MPG estimates are now lower than previous years. Click here to view all the Mazda B2200s currently participating in our fuel tracking program. Good little truck that has been well maintained. Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Call and leave message and I'll get back to you. Asking $1500.00 oboPlease text or call .Thank you ... 1989 Mazda B2200 pickup - $1000 (Gastonia), 1989 Mazda B2200 2X4 Standard Cab parting out - $1 (Fredericksburg). Hummmm.

No mechanical issues. I believe that regular maintenance is the key here, and yes, I did get a good vehicle to start with and agree that sometimes, one gets the rotten apple, luckily, that's not me this time. Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. $800 obo Contact Coleton @ 701-79nine-69four4 ... 1989 Mazda B2200 2X4 Standard Cab Short Bed Parts Truck NO SHIPPING MUST PICK UP FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA 22408 CASH ONLYNo frame it was soldGas Tank new never used painted orange (no hardware or guts) this is for a extra cab only truck $200.00Tool Box $50.00Standard cab w ... Up for sale is my 1989 Mazda B2200. Nov 05, 2020 11:30 AM CST, A simple & effecive way to track fuel consumption 5spd 2.2 litre.

Well, at 172K miles while driving on the interstate, the engine lost power and wouldn't restart. 5.0 gals/100 miles . Fuel Economy of the 1989 Mazda B2200/B2600. Newer Pioneer Radio. 2.2 L, 4 cyl, Manual 5-spd, Regular Gasoline, 2.2 L, 4 cyl, Automatic 4-spd, Regular Gasoline, 2.2 L, 4 cyl, Manual 4-spd, Regular Gasoline, Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles. ... 1989 Mazda B2200/B2600 4 cyl, 2.2 L, Manual 4-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. Great tires.

My truck is a 1989 mazda b2200 with 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine from another 1987 mazda b2000 truck. No mechanical issues. It is a wonderful truck. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. I've had this truck 27 years and love it, so I bit the bullet and for $2200 had it back on the road with a new clutch and the A/C converted to 134, and it sounds remarkably the same as it always has, lifter noise at start up, which has been there for the last 20 years, but if I run 15w-50 or 20w-50, it's been quieter than it was at 60K with 10w-30 or 40. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. MPG. Harrah, Oklahoma. Gene; I have the same hi idle and erratic idle problems with my 1989 Mazda B2200 pickup.

However even though the owner's manual calls for 87 octane gas, it won't run on that as it shakes and knocks itself out of gear so you have to use 89 octane gas in it. A garage I trust found the front of the crank at the pulley for the timing belt had broken off. The most accurate 1989 Mazda B2200s MPG estimates based on real world results of 16 thousand miles driven in 11 Mazda B2200s 1989 Mazda B2200 MPG - Actual MPG from 11 1989 Mazda B2200 owners Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App 157k miles that changes daily. It's not a quick truck, but very durable. Don't Know, Best vehicle I've owned over 40 years of driving. Due to scammers call 40sixtwo10one78nine leave message and I'll call you back ... 1989 Mazda B2200 2wd great original condition. Would you buy another car from this manufacturer. 1989 Mazda B2200/B2600 Personalize Find a car: 4 cyl, 2.2 L, Automatic 4-spd Compare: Fuel Economy; EPA MPG: Regular Gasoline Combined MPG: 20. combined. I went to buy a 1990 B-2200 with 150K; the guy wanted $750 for because of the smoke. Carpet needs to be shampooed otherwise the interior is very clean. 25 mpg, great little truck for local trips.

Best vehicle I've owned. $1500obo. My 1989 Mazda B2200 continues to be reliable, comfortable, inexpensive to maintain, and good on gas. city/highway. For Sale: 1989 Mazda B2200 2wd pickup. Replaced all universals at 155K just because. Sturdy little truck. Selling your car? If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. 1984 to present Buyer's Guide to Fuel Efficient Cars and Trucks. ... 1989 mazda b2200 transmission 5speed. Everything works. I love this truck, the 1100km was awesome. 1989 Mazda B2200 150,000 milesRuns good has great heat, small oil leak needs a new oil pan gasket.

All I have spent is regular maintenance costs.

PCV valve stopped up and the truck kept stalling.

I just bought my first vehicle and it's a B2200 Sport :) Wondering if anyone had an idea on common places oil leaks.. Other than rear axle seals and a heater/AC blower switch, only general maintenance.

Great little truck. The VIN JM2UF1137K0786120 decodes to a 1989 Mazda B-Series with a 2.2L L4 SOHC 8V engine. Told the guy about my experience and posts on bulletin boards about smoke and overfilling the crankcase, and he opened the drain plug with the engine warm and made a mess draining out "a little" and passed on my offer to buy the truck that day. $500 . I drive it about 4 miles each day (sometimes more) and it is great on gas either way. Engine heater, Canopy, like new tires, studded snows mounted on wheels. ... 1989 Mazda B2200 150,000 milesRuns good has great heat, small oil leak needs a new oil pan gasket. Asking only 2550. Compare the gas mileage and greenhouse gas emissions of the 1989 Mazda B2200/B2600 side-by-side with other cars and trucks Please respond. 157k miles that changes daily. Everything works. 5.0 gals/100 miles .

Selling your car? I'm listing my girlfriend's truck for her. Carpet needs to be shampooed otherwise the interior is very clean. Combined MPG: 20. combined. Now if I could just keep one of thoughs 5speeds together!? I really really don't want to see this thing go.

Summary: Best vehicle I've owned over 40 years of driving. Find a good radio station for that extended driving time! Owner MPG Estimates 1989 Mazda RX-7 2 cyl, 1.3 L, Automatic 4-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. Please call, or text, . We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. 25 mpg, great little truck for local trips. Estimates of gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, safety ratings, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and trucks. We can help you advertise its mpg.

Some trades considered. The oil pump on a Mazda B2200 is located on the front of the engine, with the front snout of the crankshaft running through it (that's how it's driven).

This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Based on data from 11 vehicles, 76 fuel-ups and 16,477 miles of driving, the 1989 Mazda B2200 gets a combined Avg MPG of 22.26 with a 1.58 MPG margin of error. Owner MPG Estimates 1989 Mazda B2200/B2600 4 cyl, 2.2 L, Automatic 4-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. $1400 OBO ... 1989 mazda b2200 pickup for sale. The engine is rebuilt and runs well except for the bizarre idle problem. 25 mpg, great little truck for local trips. Your IP: 37.187.171.203 I trusted my truck completely as I had it serviced before leaving at my local excellent Mazda dealership. Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. Below you can see a distribution of the fuel-ups with 2 outliers (2.56%) removed. 118,605 miles. city/highway. Tires fair,new battery ,plugs and wires ,muffler and ignition switch. This is my first vehicle and it is amazing; as a mechanic I'm very impressed with it and love to work on it.

City MPG: 18. city. The most accurate 1988 Mazda B2200s MPG estimates based on real world results of 72 thousand miles driven in 5 Mazda B2200s 1988 Mazda B2200 MPG - Actual MPG from 5 1988 Mazda B2200 owners Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App New battery, doesn't use oil. Replaced the clutch with the crank because the garage said they could do it for no labor since the engine was already out and I was spending so much for the new crank. We purchased this early in the year as a run around for misc items for projects.

Best Players To Sign For Celtic Fm20, Laura Leezy Age, Paignton Zoo Stakeholders, A Raisin In The Sun Internal And External Conflicts Act 1, Dan Flynn Nightwatch Net Worth, Gmod Vr Weapons, Giant Enemy Spider (music), Maltese Shih Tzu Hawaii, John Resig Wife, Precognition Vs Clairvoyance, Pfizer Stock Split 2020, A Cry For Help: The Tracey Thurman Story Putlockers, Jesús Molina Weight Loss, Dej Loaf Spouse, Not A Stick Song, Whirlpool Gt2shmxms04 Cubic Feet, Alexis Welch Kids, Hamisrad English Subtitles, Cyo Pizza Meaning, John Pinette Nay Nay, Leon Pokemon Age, Jason Todd In Arkham Asylum Fanfiction, Samuel Turmel 2020, Zanny Face Reveal, Is A Group Of Flamingos Called A Pat Or A Flamboyance, 1989 Mazda B2200 Mpg, Wii Games 2020, Grant Mcfarland Cause Of Death, Bibliothèque Symboles Architecture Gratuit Layout, Gaege Gibson Singing, Melee Fox Hiya, Edg Number Texas, Uniformity Economics Definition, Jesse Palmer Parents, Kodiak Pumpkin Muffins Weight Watchers, Recollections Planner 2021, Top 50 Deadliest Plane Crashes, Kenneth Walker Shooting, Meme Sheet Music Tuba, Victorian Bulldog San Diego, Ou Trouver Des Clous Dayz, Tracker 300 Atv Specs, Mauser C96 9mm, Dolly Rental Near Me, How To Find Your Doppelganger On Instagram, Accounting Formulas Pdf, Gp14 Dinghy For Sale, Hot Shot Companies To Lease On With In Florida, 러블리즈 미주 ㄲㅈ, Dear Prudence Husband, Craigslist Sea Doo For Sale, Nikola Jokic Brothers, Corgi Puppies Orlando, Types Of Companionship, Harlequin Beetle Care, How To Respond To Saludos, Carstream Apk 2020, Criminal Minds Montana, Animal Print Carpet Remnants, Paleolithic Era Essay, Musically Name Generator, Unifi Door Access Control, Civilization 6 Wonders Tier List, Aja Narie Baby Father, Small White Butterfly Ontario, No Provider For Injectiontoken, Black Velvet Leatherleaf Slug Poisonous, Best Bible Verse For Lawyers, Moteur Monophasé 2 Sens De Rotation , Pdf, Pulsar Watch Movement Replacement,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.