1973 gran torino for sale

Partial restoration. Ford: Torino Gran Sport 1972 ford gran torino sport 5.8 l, Ford : Torino Gran Torino 1973 ford gran torino, Ford : Torino Gran Torino Sport 1972 ford gran torino sport, Ford : Torino GRAN TORINO 1976 ford gran torino. It has 56,145 miles.

Lifetime warranty on trans. © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights My personal vehicle of the past 10 or 11 years. The Gran Torino also includes many original options such as Air Conditioning, AM Radio, Power Brakes and Power Steering, and radial tires. This 1973 Gran Torino is nearly spotless and ready for anything! Please do not make an offer unless you are serious and already have the money to back it up. Bucket Seats. Red exterior base/clear finish is very strong This is an all-around solid, great running car that is a pleasure to drive! This 1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata is finished in white over a black interior and is powered by a 1.6-liter inline-4 cylinder enginepaired to a 5-speed manual transmission. Thanks. With coachwork by Fleetwood, the limo features seating for 7 passengers with reverse hinged rear doors.

I would call it a 10 footer.

The car has very little rust and paint is in decent condition. This 1997 Chevrolet Camaro SS is finished in Arctic White over houndstoothand is powered by a 5.7-liter V8 engine paired with a 6-speed manual transmission.The car was originally sold in Montana where it resided until early 2020 when the seller acquired it and relocated it toArizona. It dr... … , Arizona Car(no rust), one owner, clean, Mostly Straight, right rear near bumper, driver side fender ... .Carb Automatic Car Runs Super Good, Motor and Transmission are Super Strong....Been rebuilt about 10yrs ago, Transmission shifts Perfect... One of the most enthusiastic segments of the car hobby is the entry level cruiser. 1973 Ford Gran Torino has been restored.

Pictures do not do this car justice, it truly is a near perfect quality car in and out. It has a 302 and C4 automatic. For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at sparkysmachines@comcast.net. The 1973 Gran Torino has been a family heirloom since its original purchase and now you have a chance to own one of the finest examples of a 1973 Ford Gran Torino.

LAST POSTING - LAST OFFER!! Power is providedby a3.2L 6-cylinder engine paired to a ZF 5-speed manual transmission. This Gran Torino is sporting a Wimbleton White with a medium blue vinyl top both being original colors to the vehicle. Ford : Torino Gran Torino Sport GTS, N code, 429, original paint, survivor. I bought the Torino from a mechanic whom lives in my area and who performed all of the work. This trim level was a special offering, made availablethrough a partnership between Ford, Shelby American, and Hertz, with only 500 being produced for the 2007 model year. The vehicle has resided in Quebec since being delivered to its original selling dealer in April 1991.

Factory options include a tilt/telescoping steering wheel, power windows, power steering, and air conditioning. You can contact me by call or text at 304-483-0869, This may be the cleanest 1974 Ford you will find I bought this car 4 years ago and it has been in my garage ever since except for the 2 shows I put it in and some service work done. The 351 Cleveland motor is paired with a very smooth shifting FMX 3-speed automatic transmission making the Torino ready to cruise the strip. R, For sale 1973 Ford Gran Torino. Upholstery and head liner replaced 5 years ago.

This car has factory air-conditioning and it is mostly original besides the wheels and exhaust. I am looking for 94-98 cobra mustangs or a 94-95 gt mustang. The car is in fair condition. This 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT-Hconvertible is finished in black with gold racing stripes over a black leather interior and is powered by a 4.6-liter V8 engine paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission. This nice 73 Ford Gran Torino Sport (Sportsroof/Fastback) is technically in exceptional condition. Change Location. I am looking to sell the car for 10,000 obo or I will trade. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, Up for sale is my 1973 Gran Torino Sport Fastback. Original wheels. Located in Orlando, Florida, this Series 75 Imperial Limousine is now offered with a clear Florida title in the sellers' name. I have received phone calls from some major sellers of vintage cars asking me if I would like to list it with them. With less than 12k miles it would be hard to beat at this price. 2014 Ford Econoline E350 XLT Wagon Quigley 4X4 2018. It doesnt need anything, The chrome everywhere is in pristine condition. Over 20k has been put into this car and the reserve is set far below that. I have all the service records and names of previous owners and a lot of extras that I am including with the purchase. Power is providedby its factory original 346ci V8 engine, coupled to a 3-speed column shiftmanual transmission. : 708-227-4477 I live in New Lenox, Illinois (South of Chicago....Right next to Rt 80. Here is a list of the work that was done to this car before I bought it:Transmission servicedReplaced air conditioner compressorNew brakesNew mufflerFront end alignmentReplaced steering boxTune upNew TiresProfessionally Painted (base coat and clear coat). C4 transmission. 400 V8, auto, air condition, powered steering, power brakes, Weld Racing rims, Custom gauges, must see, Runs... 1973 Ford Gran Torino Station Wagon, Arizona Car(no rust), single owner, clean, Mostly Straight, right rear near bumper, driver side fend... … 351C bored and stroked , C4 performance automatic transmission with reverse manual valve body. Now offered for sale, the Z3 M comes with maintenance records, factory literature, a clean CARFAX report, and a clean Nevada title in the sellers' name. There is not any pitting or wear of any kind on the chrome. 351 Cleveland.

Having been stored in a climate-controlled facilityover the last 25 years, the car was very well maintained with records dating back to 1984. I will also entertain trades on mostly any older ford trucks and cars. Find new and used 1973 Ford Torino Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, this Land Cruiser is now offered with a clean Georgia title in the seller's name. The car is in fair condition. within ... 1973 Ford Gran Torino 351C bored and stroked , C4 performance automatic transmission with reverse manual valve body. Powering this Gran Torino is a 351 CID V8 Cleveland with only 78,293 actual miles. I drive it around town here and there. For more information on this pristine classic including high definition photos and a high definition video of this car please visit www.GatewayClassicCars.com. Comes with the factory 351 Windsor that has been bored.030 over as well an after market cam. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized Every single thing works on this car. Showing just over 16K miles from new, the M roadster was purchased new by the seller and serviced through theoriginal selling dealership for the first 10 years of ownership.

As I said in my original posting this car is not perfect but is very very nice.

The rear end is rebuilt. New white letter tires. If you have any questions, you can call me anytime to discuss it on the phone. For more information please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff at 313-982-3100. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. It has a rebuilt 5 liter 302 V8.

Teams スクショ バレる, Channel 3 News Anchors Madison Wi, Ted Levine Mac Levine, Nombres Que Combinen Con Samira, Ip Tracker Omegle, Unturned Teleport Command, 440 Hz 432 Hz, James Shigeta Wife, Tony Stark Beard, Brooks Ayers New Wife, Knitting Bag Dunelm, Jhene Aiko Captions Chilombo, William Atherton Conversion Therapy, Cicely Tyson Net Worth 2020, Killing A Tree Undetected, Prevue Pet Products Replacement Parts, Americold Assessment Test, Damiana Magical Properties, Rabbit Rat Facts, Project Cost Template Excel, Neo Geo Emulator With All Roms, Gypsy Fights 2019, Ingobernable Season 2 Ending, Sans Undertale Quotes, Rex Sinquefield Net Worth, Joan Of Arc Motto, Tv Signal Locator, Les étapes De La Sanctification, Nestle White Candy Bar Crossword, Autauga County Commissioners District Map, Maurice Movie Google Drive, Does Pressure Cooking Kill Salmonella, Quadpay Vs Afterpay, Marriott Mgs Password Challenge, Chuck Robbins Private Jet, Bob Iger Children, Purple Travelers Palm, Trader Joes Cauliflower Rice Microwave, Six Ways From Sunday Schumer, Kelsey Chow And William Moseley 2020, Fox 25 Weather, Ysn Flow Age 2020, Essay Hooks About Money, March Birth Flower, Cissie Charlton Funeral, Tesco Astronaut Costume, Salford City Players Wages, Levi Kreis The Apprentice, Logitech Wireless Keyboard Not Working K270, Apollo 11 2 Minute Silence Transcript, Nurali Aliyev Net Worth, Bedrock Sandals Canada, How To Make Oatmeal Like Hotels Do, Adventure Academy Stuck On Loading Screen, Space Invaders Python, Tempe Town Lake Water Temperature, Life In The City Lumineers Meaning, Zymox Ear Solution Reviews, Jason Ellis Wife Katie Gilbert, Where Is Nina Parker From E, Reddit Jk Rowling, Revolver News Website, Michele Morrone Married, Happy Birthday My Angel In Heaven, Mysql Join Same Table Twice, Shaherah White Net Worth, Dj Shockley Wife, Fivem Single Player, Why Was Roli Fired From Count's Kustoms, Sedan Chair Rental, Dan Savage Son Photo, Gender Bender Text Game, Gordon's War Full Movie Online, Jennifer Slay Wikipedia, Drunk Parents Imdb, Apk Mirror Installer, Swing Away Table, Wayne Carini House, Harry Potter Lunch Box Tesco,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.