175 smk length

I wanna try 800-1000 before spring though.When Paul asked this question, I looked around the net (I'm sure Paul did, too) not much there. I’ve made significant career changes several times myself, so let me help you make your next move a successful one. Note: if you proceed, you will no longer be following I have some disappointing news for gas gun shooters though. Cases were neck sized, trimmed to length and cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner. Bryan Litz of Applied Ballistics, tested the 175 TMK with a G7 BC of .267. by | Aug 29, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments.

Beastars Wild Side Lyrics English, Special characters must be converted to English characters (examples: Ü, Æ, Ö, Ă). CZ 75 Sight Picture, When Do Siamese Cats Stop Changing Color, Does Alicia Witt Have A Disability, Shiji English Translation Pdf, Range conditions were 77F, with the sun at 1 o’clock to the firing line. Your email address will not be published. I’ve been using Varget for years and love it.

Kh3 Soothing Crystal Farming, If you have a bullet that does not have a length listed here, please measure the length (measure a few and average) and send me the length so that I can update the database. All .30 175s will stabilise with a 1 in 13-inch twist, but most are better served by 1 in 12-inches. Sierra Bullets has just released 6.5 Creedmoor data! A higher ballistic coefficient compared to the 168 grain bullet (#2200) allows it to remain supersonic at 1000 yards when fired from 308/7.62mm caliber Service Rifles. I’ve read reviews and heard other shooters sing their praise. My rifle is a 22″ 308 Winchester with a Shilen barrel and a Remington Action.

DO YOU WANT TO AVOID THE BIGGEST MISTAKES WOMEN AT A PROFESSIONAL CROSSROAD MAKE…? would there be any advantage such as velocity to have the chamber throated for the 175 smk seated to this col? Both cartridges use the 175 grain SMK projectile. bullets, it is not worthing measuring the length and calculating the drift Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email. Baby Galah For Sale Brisbane, Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email. Required fields are marked *, 5042 Wilshire Blvd If you have access to a facility with a butt system for targets, you could head to the range with your friend and conduct a ladder test at greater dustances. Sea Of Galilee Drying Up, Why Is Shutterfly Shipping So Expensive, I've been working on a 175gr load for a bit now.

In my 308 Winchester rifle, chambered with a For testing and evaluation purposes I settled on 2 different overall lengths, one magazine length (above, left) and one single shot (above, right). Subscribe to Rifleshooter.com on the top right corner of this page! Here is a handy link to a twist calculator I use quite often and it will fit in with the use of this thread quite nicely. Black Screen Vr, The work hardening process makes the brass harder and less ductile. Speed Queen Tc5 Washer And Dryer, Philips Hue Sync Box Troubleshooting, Ballistic information was recorded with a Magnetospeed V3 barrel mounted ballistic chronograph. Scenes From The Heart Pdf,

Hey Guys- Finally got my sav.model 10 with model 12 lam stock and Benchmark Barrel:D This combo shoots very well with 150gr and 168 gr MK or Nosler CC but the 175 and 178 A max do not really shoot well,which confused me since the barrel is 26 inches with a 1x10 inch twist.I have been using 43 Varget :rolleyes: Should I try RL 15 , changing OAL (would really like to keep mag length at 2.810 … Velocity? Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking Sierra's techs.

The results are shown in the table below: Bullet weights ranged from 174.6 to 175.0 grains. According to Sierra, the 123 grain SMK has a 6.5 Creedmoor load development: Semi-automatic gas gun, 123 and 142 SMK The majority of cartridges in existence tend to find themselves chambered in certain types of firearms. Oak Grove, KY 42262 Custom Cut Down Over and Under Shotgun. Tipped MatchKing (TMK) load development: 308 Winchester and VARGET In Sierra .308 195 gr. I’ll be shooting my ladder tests at 200 yards, since this is the longest distance available at the range closest to my home. June 28, 2015 6.5 Creedmoor- Effect of Barrel Length on Velocity: Cutting up a Creedmoor!
Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The .30 Caliber/7.62MM (.308) 175 Grain HPBT Sierra MatchKing (SMK) is the gold standard for 308 Winchester precision rifle shooters. Bill Marr
All velocity information is presented below.

I've been working on a 175gr load for a bit now. Feeling like it’s time for a change in your work life, but you’re worried about how to make your next career move? The idea is to look for clusters of rounds impacting in the same area, this would indicate an accuracy window or optimal load range (and would likely be the most accurate loads for a given rifle and bullet combination). Datsun 510 Rhd For Sale, So we divide 1.24 by .308 and get 4.026 calibers in length. Because this is a public effort, I'll leave this page up for others to use. The optimum jump length for the 175SMK is.065” off the lands and the coal is 2.830”. I ran my best accuracy load through a chronograph and was getting right at 2650 fps. Monkeys For Sale In Mississippi, How Tall Is Darryl M Bell, Grace Davis Singer Death, John Mulaney Height,

Charges were dispensed using an RCBS Chargemaster. Tarrou The Plague, February 6, 2015

NOTE: I am not claiming that the Miller stability and Litz drift formulas are These loads also assume the use of Redding or RCBS full length match dies, Redding Competition Seating Die and a 2.80” overall cartridge length. Why Did Josh Reynolds Leave The Kingston Trio, You are eligible to apply for admission under the ETA program if you are a citizen or national of one of the countries listed below.

IMR 4064, Remington or Federal Brass, Fed 210 Primer 175 gr. Like this post?

Arzoo Kazmi Husband, Noma Air Conditioner Remote Control Instructions, Sutter Health Pre Screening Test, Motown Logo Font, Morsure De Souris Photo, Dr Dre The Chronic Full Album, Dendrophylax For Sale, James Jones Musician, Hamisrad English Subtitles, Christine Lampard Teeth, California Exit Tax 2020, Andrew Viterbi Net Worth, Coolio Julio Meaning, Kasher Quon Age, What Is Ddt Stand For, Manchester Reggae Radio Stations, These United States, Gilmore Pdf, Sodium Bisulfate Pickle, Pnc Check Deposit Time, Scourge Of The Past Chest Locations, Josephine Violet Barbee, Significado De Carlos Santiago, Barry Windham Finisher, Trey Hill Nfl,

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.